MACHINE CONTEST!!!!!

DarkPhoenix6

Posted · Hidden by Kodamλ, June 6, 2011 - no.
Hidden by Kodamλ, June 6, 2011 - no.

Ah, I have been waiting for a machine contest for ages, and I get this... Oh well I may as well post my cards:

Booster --Click to View--

Monsters --Click to View--

Spells --Click to View--

Traps --Click to View--

Synchro --Click to View--

Lore for Power Generator:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card's Effect cannot be negated. This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard, except by its own Effect. When this card is Normal Summoned or Set, you lose 500 Life Points and this card is changed to Face-Up Defense Position. Once per turn you may Discard one card from your Hand to Draw 1 card. Once this card has been Face-Up on the Field for 3 Turns, this card is sent to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by it's own Effect, you may Discard 3 cards from your Hand to place this card on the Field as a Field Spell card with the following Effect- All Machine-Type monsters on the Field gain 300 ATK.

Lore for Mechanical Golem:

After activation, this card is treated as a Normal Monster (Machine-Type/12 Star/ATK 0/DEF 3500) and is Special Summoned to the Field in Face-Up Defense Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may place this card in the Spell/Trap card Zone and is treated as a Continuous Spell card, if you do, you take 1000 damage. When the above Effect has been activated this card's Effect is treated as -While this card is on the Field, you take no damage from Spell or Trap cards.

Lore for Scarab Battle Mech:

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, Draw 1 card.

425353h.jpg

1 Machine-type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Monsters

This monster cannot attack directly. When this monster declares an attack, no Spells or Traps can be activated. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Lifepoints to banish all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. On the turn this effect is activated, all Level 4 and lower Machine-type monsters on your side of the field can attack twice in 1 Battle phase.

Archived