Give that card it's effect, stats , and name!

First contest. Tell me if I am missing something if I am.

[spoiler=(Rules)]

Every week I will post a card that has no attack , defense , Effect or name.

I will put the Type , Level , and Attribute to make stuff a little harder.

I will appoint 2 judges (Not Including me)

Entry for posting card and judging is free.

6 contestants

If you get 1st place I will give you at points depending on how much the 2 judges and myself decides.

That goes for Second , Third , And Fourth

5th will get 10 points...

6th will get 5 points... (For an attempt)

No card = 0 points

[spoiler=(Card of the Week)]

376129.jpg

Good luck.

[spoiler=(Judges)]

[spoiler=(The contestants)]

1. 氷結界の龍 トリシューラ

2.dom_i_nik

3.se15fy

4.Hiromax

Hmmm. Sounds cool! I'll enter.

EDIT: Can I post my card already? If yes here it is:

CAUTION: HUGE PIC (DO NOT CLICK IF USING 56K CONNECTION)

[spoiler=Profile]Frostion, Guardian Wolf of the Ice Barrier

(WATER/Beast/Synchro/Effect/LV 6/ATK 0/DEF 2900)

Your opponent cannot target another monster for an attack, except "Frostion, Guardian Wolf of the Ice Barrier". If you control another "Ice Barrier" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. During each of your End Phases, either discard 1 card from your hand or destroy this card. When this card leaves the field, except by its own effect, your opponent skips their next 2 Battle Phases.

Guest se15fy

ummm, I'm going to use a written card.

Name: Frost Wolf of the North

Effect: 1 WATER tuner+1 non-tuner monster.

When this card enters play, put five Ice Counters on it. You can remove one Ice Counter from this card to place one Freeze Counter on one of your opponents monsters. All monsters with freeze counters are changed to defense position and cannot change their battle position. You can remove one Freeze Counter from one of your opponents monsters to place an Ice Counter on this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each Ice Counter it has on it.

ATK:0

DEF:2000

Written cards are fine because it's just ATK/DEF , Effect , type and name

Hmmm. Sounds cool! I'll enter.

EDIT: Can I post my card already? If yes here it is:

CAUTION: HUGE PIC (DO NOT CLICK IF USING 56K CONNECTION)

[spoiler=Profile]Frostion, Guardian Wolf of the Ice Barrier

(WATER/Beast/Synchro/Effect/LV 6/ATK 0/DEF 2900)

Your opponent cannot target another monster for an attack, except "Frostion, Guardian Wolf of the Ice Barrier". If you control another "Ice Barrier" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. During each of your End Phases, either discard 1 card from your hand or destroy this card. When this card leaves the field, except by its own effect, your opponent skips their next 2 Battle Phases.

You can use tinypic.com instead of photobucket. Also yes it's fine. You can post card early. Makes stuff eaiser

I'll join.I'm making a written card.

NAME:Fenir, Ice Barrier Hunter

EFFECT: 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner WATER monsters

When this card is summoned, look at the top card of your deck. Depending on the card, this card gains the following effect:

Monster- This card cannot be destroyed by battle while you control an "Ice Barrier" monster.

Spell- Summon one "Ice Wolf Token" (Beast/WATER/0 ATK/0 DEF/ 1 star). The token cannot be tributed.

Trap- This card gains 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 500 to return one card on the field to it's owner's hand.

ATK:2000

DEF:2000

Sounds like a challenge to my creativity! What the heck i got nothin better to do. I'M IN!!!

(is it alright if we change the set number? i like to keep my cards organised :D )

Are written cards accepted? Can someone provide art, I'm too lazy to cut out the pic myself.

just use google

381901.jpg

I'll join. I used a written card.

Name: Frozen Wolf of the Tundra

ATK:2400

DEF:0

Effect: 1 Water tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

If this card attacks it is changed to defense position after damage calculation. If this card is destroyed by battle while in defense position you may special summon 1 Water monster from your graveyard with less ATK than this card.

I'll join if its okay with you.

Im using written card.

Name: Wolf of the Thousand Glaciers

ATK: 2600

DEF: 1300

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Water attribute monsters

If you have 3 or more Water attribute monsters (Including this card), "Wolf of the Thousand Glaciers" ATK is 2800.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using written card, here's my entry

Alps the Frozen Beast

Lv: 6 | Attribute: Water

Beast / Synchro / Effect

ATK: 2500 | DEF: 1600

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, select 1 face-up card on the field, except "Alps the Frozen Beast". As long as that card remain face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy the selected card and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in :) here's my card 292461.jpg

Fimbulvinter of The Nordic Beasts

1 ''Nordic'' Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 ''Nordic'' Monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position. Once per turn you can Banish 1 ''Nordic'' Monster from your side of the field or your Graveyard to treat this card as any ''Nordic'' Monster while Synchro Summoning an ''Aesir'' Monster.

Here it is:

447411f.jpg

Lore: 1 Tuner + one non tuner Water Attribute monster

Each time this card Battles raise the ATK of all the monsters you control by 300 until the End Phase. When this card leaves the field you can look at the top card of your deck. If that card is a Level 4 or lower monster, you can Special Summon it in face-up defense position. If that card is a Trap card, you lose 1000 Life Points. If that card is a Spell card, you and your opponent lose 500 Life Points. 

Hey I wanna enter too please!!!

My Entry:

>

Lore:

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Your opponent cannot target a monster for an attack, except "Frozen Arctic Avenger". This card gains 400 ATK for each WATER type monster on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field the effects of non-WATER type monsters are negated. If this card leaves the field destroy all non-WATER type monsters on the field.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived