~Just A Story~

Death12328

The year is 2011, it has been 4 years since the last tournement of Seto Kaiba's where Zigfried Loyd tried to get rid of every piece of data KC had except it failed as Yugi Moto beat Lyon and also destroyed the Golden Castle Of Goldberg.

Todays Ep: Big Day...

It was truly a scorching day for Domino City as their wasn't a single rain cloud to be seen anywhere in the sky. It was so hot that frying a egg on the pavement would get burned to the point where it would be hard as coal. A young forgien girl from the usa who looked mostly native American and is only fourteen is relaxing under a umbrella in this heat, her eyes were a cold arctic ocean blue, her hair was to her neck with a pony tail and was a darkish red with that would almost would resemble blood, she is wearing a pair of blue jeans with red sneakers while also wearing a red short sleeved t-shirt. She was looking down from the roof top where she was sitting under the shade with her glass of ice water in her and watched the citizens walk by and look completely exhausted.

"Man these people look like their about to exhaust from a little sun, how pathetic." Said Kachine in a mocking tone.

"Kachine Lockheart! Remember some of those people your talking about cant afford all these luxuries like you do." Said Kachine's Maid from behind Kachine.

Kachine fell out of her chair being surprised she didn't hear the maid walk towards her to begin with and hit some slightly dried but very lush grass and very shortly after the glass of water fell on her head upside down.

"Do you always have to scare me like that you nearly scared me half to death ?!" She asked in a sort of still frightened but sort of angry tone.

"No, but remember you have to get to another one of your tournaments also the car is overheated and the mechanic is fixing it as we speak." Said her maid excepting the usual out of Kachine.

"How about the Roller Blades?" Asked Kachine if she could use those to get to her tournament at the least.

"That is the only thing for you to use after that incident where you biked and some how managed to remove the handle bars from the bike." Said Kachine's maid.

She checked her watch to realize she had only 15 minutes to make it to her tournament, she put her deck in her pocket, took off her sneakers and put them in her backpack and put on her roller skates and skated right out the door.

She skated over hedges, over open man hole sewers and even over dogs on a thick leash as fast as she could. She skated her best threw some tight corners on her way and reached the Kaiba Land Amusement Park now all she had to do is get with the other contestants but she only had 2 minutes left. She skated her best up the stairs taken up a minute for her then she skated threw to the Kaiba Dome at her fastest and reached it with a few seconds to spare. she panted and took off her skates and put on her shoes that she had placed in her back pack and put her skates in her backpack which was the only thing she had in their at the time.

The judges very shortly after she put her skates away gave each person a big white card with a number on each. All twelve contestants walked to a arena where each number from one to twelve was randomly battling a person with a different number in order to advance threw each round. Kachine's number was number seven and is dueling a opponent with number eleven as their number, then shortly after the judges guided them onto a big duel arena.

Seto Kaiba slowley walking forward to the stage and still looks the same as he did those very four years since the last tournament Yugi Moto was in. Kachine was looking somewhere else not noticing Seto Kaiba with a older Mokuba Kaiba following right behind him.

"Welcome duelists, you will be dueling with sensors that responded to when a monster you control is destroyed which will give you a jolt of electricity, if you are attacked directly a larger jolt of electricity, if you should faint, deck out or lose all your LP you automatically lose." Said Mokuba Kaiba.

Mokuba while talking about these sensors holds up a belt & to wrist bands that have wires on them.

"All you will need besides these senors is Kaiba Land as your entire duel field." Said Seto Kaiba with a strict but calm voice.

Shortly after Seto & Mokuba Kaiba walked off the stage while some of Seto Kaiba's henchmen gave each person the sensors then slowly walked off the stage as well then the screen which showed who would be dueling who changed as the numbers were flipped over showing the person who they would be dueling for this round.

A boy with silver hair, wearing red glasses, a black trench coat with some dark boots and gloves was apparently the opponent of Kachine with the name of Don Skygge.

"Hmm so Kachine Lockheart is my opponent I hope she brought a flashlight." Don said as he began to walk off and chuckle a bit to himself.

"Hey wait a minute where do you think your going Mr. Skygge?" Asked Kachine since shes been looking for a opponent for a while that isn't a computer.

"Just meet me in the abounded house area of Kaiba Land for thats where we shall have our duel." Said Don as he left into the shadows to the Abounded House Area.

Kachine walked according to the map where the Abounded House Area was and after ten minutes of walking she finally arrived at the front yet rusty looking gate to the place.

"This place is not scary one bit, its usually where i would like to duel." Said Kachine as she laughed to herself a bit and entered threw to the front door of the old rickety looking house.

Out of the shadows shortly after he walks towards Kachine but maintains a good distance for a dueling field length.

"I see it in your eyes your one of those people who stands up for honor and all that bull crite about dueling." Said Don.

"You got it wrong Don I don't believe in being a goody two shoes I prefer this kind of dueling field anyway for it makes me and my deck feel alot more alive." Said Kachine correcting him and giving a small threat in that talk of hers.

"Whatever lets just duel." Said Don not annoyed.

They both nodded and drew five cards from their respective decks and were ready to begin this duel once and for all.

4000/4000

Kachine drew a single card from her deck to really begin this duel then summoned a weird little monster called Masked Chopper that was so weak it was only 100/100 and set one card face down and payed 2000 LP and activated the effect of Final Count Down to finish her turn she played two Axe Of Despair equip spells to her weak monster making it a 2100/100 and ended her turn.

4000/2000

Don drew a card from his deck and summoned Meda Bat it was a slightly stronger summon to Kachine's Masked Chopper but it did not even have a effect for a 800/400 he set 1 face down and played Mist Body and ended his turn.

"I will activate my face down during your End Phase which is Destiny Board and also I will place Spirit Message "I" since this is your End Phase." Said Kachine as a letter F and shortly after a letter I appeared on her side of the field.

"Go Masked Chopper Attack his bat with slicing despair!" Said Kachine as her little monster sliced at the bat causing damage to Don's LP.

2700/2000

Don felt a jolt of electricity surge threw him and shook it off as for his Bat it was going away but reformed as the mist around it held it together.

"What the how the heck is your bat still living anyway since my masked chopper should have taken it out?" Said Kachine being confused.

"Mist Body makes one monster on my side of the field indestructible by mere battle." Said Don being happy his bat is still alive.

"Actually that makes sense since your LPs would be 700 if my Masked Chopper destroyed your Meda Bat." Said Kachine thinking about Masked Choppers damaging ability and ended her turn.

Don drew a card and sacrificed his bats to summon his patrician of darkness which looked like a blue skinned vampire and its attack power was only 2000/1400 then he activated his face down called Call Of The Haunted and revived his fallen Meda Bats then to finish his turn he equipped the bat with mage power making it 2300 and had it destroy her Masked Chopper and with that 200 LP damage done by the Meda Bat and gave a shock to Kachine which looked as though it was harsher for then him and tried to sustain together, Don ended his turn and with that Spirit Message "N" appeared on the field from Kachine's hand.

2700/1800

She drew a card and set a single face down card ending her turn as she closed her eyes when she ended her turn.

He drew a card from his deck and was reading to finish her off with that Bat & Vampire.

"Now I will have both my Patrician Of Darkness and Meda Bat attack your LP for game my dear." Said Don in a very confident voice.

She activated her face down card she set which was Negate Attack and stopped the battle.

"Actually Don I think this duel is still on." Kachine said with a smile seeing as she had one turn to get her final Spirit Message out to finish him off.

Don ended his turn and Spirit Message "A" appeared from her deck and she shuffled her deck afterwards.

Kachine drew a card from her deck and set a monster and ended her turn.

Don drew a card and attacked this time with Meda Bat to destroy her face down monster which was The Unhappy Maiden which gave Kachine another shock again though with her ability she ended Don's battlephase before he could attack with his Patrician and ended his turn which called from Kachine's deck Spirit Message "L" which automatically ended the duel and made her the victor.

0/1800

"That was a fun duel while it lasted." Said Don as he slowley walked away.

She was relieved that she was able to win her first duel in this tournament with a Spirit Message Deck.

"O yea Kachine just one thing, don't lose since you beat me." Said Don when he first paused at the door then walked out.

As Kachine walked out the heat of the scorching sun reminded her how hot and an annoying day this was for her and took deep breaths after being zapped twice in a row by these dam sensors.

Shortly after she walked outside she heard an announcement on a speaker "Will all duelists who won their duels report to the duel stage to find out who you are dueling next."

She walked threw this scorching heat to find till she reached the Duel Dome and saw she number five being a boy she would be facing with blue eyes, a blue vest, blue jeans and blue hair with the name of Sinko.

She was ready to duel him only problem was where to find this boy named Sinko.

To Be Continued...

Todays Card:

Masked Chopper

Earth

1 Star

Fiend/Effect

100/100

Whenever this cards destroys a monster in battle, inflict 2000 damage to the opponent.

Next Ep Title:

Clash! Spirit Vigilante Vs Water Hero.

(Enjoy this one folks its my original main character Sinko vs my new character Kachine so its sorta like a clash of titans )

Sinko was relaxing near the water roller coaster ride and enjoying this bright sunny day with the occasional cool water landing on him. His little sister Yuna's stomach was growling which would be hard not to hear for it sounded like a polar bear growling.

"Hey big brother can I go get some refreshments to tie us over until lunch time?" Asked Yuna for only having a glass of water before heading to this tournament.

"Of course Yuna that would sound good." Said Sinko happily and took out his wallet and gave his sister ten dollars for refreshments.

Yuna in her yellow dress with her pink hair and blue eyes, skips around being happy to be with her big brother and see him duel in tournaments.

Shortly after Kachine noticed the girl in the yellow dress skipping around and then turned her head and saw her opponent.

"So your Sinko now I remember your face is so familiar you placed 1st Place in The Greatest Tournament and gained the title Hero Of Water." Said Kachine amused she gets to duel him.

"Hmm that would be me though I didn't think anyone would remember my old title and what tournament I originally participated." Said Sinko being happy still and amused as well.

Sinko sat up and shook his head to get some of the water out and took out a old duel disk similar to the ones Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba used a few years back. Though the duel disk Kachine was using was a version used by students on Duel Academy Island. Both duelists nodded and drew their five cards.

4000/4000

Sinko drew a card from his deck and played A Legendary Ocean which would be his common opening move in his duels which made a illusion of a vast ancient city that was underwater. He next summoned Sea Serpent Warrior Of Darkness and was a tad pumped up since since his field spell boosts his monsters ATK by 200 and def to make it a 2000/1700 and set one card face down and ended his turn.

Kachine drew a card from her deck and set two face down cards next she played her opening move and payed 2000 LP to play Final Countdown. Next she set a monster face down and ended her turn.

2000/4000

Sinko draws a card from his deck and summons Hydrogedon to the field, its a slightly lower ATK power even with the 200 ATK boost thxs to his ocean.

"Okay Sea Serpent Warrior Of Darkness its time for you attack with X spear slash!" Said Sinko feeling a little more competitive then he first began this duel as his warrior charged then sliced down diagonally in both angles at the face down monster.

"Hold it I activate Waboku and save my monster from destruction this and since it still gets flipped its my Man Eater Bug card and I will activate its effect and destroy your Hydrogedon." Said Kachine relieved she wouldn't be taking a shock from this attack.

He ended his turn and with that she activates her Spirit Message face down card and with that a spirit looking F and I appeared onto her side of the field.

"A Spirit Message deck I wonder what this will be like." Said Sinko interested in her deck.

Sinko draws a card from his deck and sacrifices his Sea Serpent Warrior to summon his Levia Dragon - Daedeulus 2800/1700 which was his trump card to use against the opponent and sent his Legendery Ocean to the graveyard which made the ocean disappear to wipe out all cards on the field except his own Levia Dragon.

"Also since I sent destroyed my face down card known as Changing Tides which will pump up my Levia Dragon to 4000 Atk power until the end of my turn so attack my Dragon and end this duel." Said Sinko as his mighty Sea Serpent Swam towards Kachine.

Kachine discarded a Kuriboh from her hand which appeared and knocked the might Sea Serpent away from Kachines LP.

"You got to be kidding me a fuzzball just sent my sea serpent away from your LP?" Said Sinko who was confused and annoyed by that little stunt.

"Nope, and that little "FuzzBall" just saved me a turn to fight back at you." said Kachine with a smirk.

Kachine drew a card from her deck and set one face down card and set one monster to end her turn.

Sinko drew a card from his deck and had his Serpent attack her monster hoping he could weaken her defense but when the mighty Serpent attacked the face down it ended up being Nimble and gave her 1000+ LP gain also giving her two guard for her set until then which are Nimbles, and Sinko ended his turn.

3000/4000

Kachine drew a card from her deck then activated Reckless Greed and drew a additional two card, then she sacrifices her two monsters and summons Sangan Of The Thunder, which is a monster with no mid or lower section of the body but still floats about controlling thunder and looks like a buff samurai with a symbol on its head and has it attack that sea serpent of Sinko's causing him 100 damage also a shock to him which got him on one knee but he stood back up and Kachine then she set one card face down and ended her turn.

3000/3900

Sinko drew a card from his deck and played Premature burial and payed 800 LPs to resurrect his Sea Serpent Daedelus, then he sacerficed it and special summoned his Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedelus and played the field spell Umi making this mutated version of Daedelus to a 3100 ATK power.

3000/3100

"Okay next I play Lighting Vortex and discard one card from my hand destroy your Sangan next I will have my Ocean Dragon Lord attack you for game." Said Sinko.

"I activate my trap card known as Ring Of Destruction and since your sea serpent is a 3100 and thats around how much we have left the game ends in a tie." Said Kachine.

0/0

"So do we have to duel again since I just made this duel in a tie?" Asked Kachine wondering about this.

On the speakers "Sorry to forget to mention this but if your duel ends in a tie you have a possibility of another duel or a Bi for one duelist just report to a judge."

Both Kachine and Sinko walk to the the Duel Dome but Kachine felt weird like she couldn't get her mind off Sinko and she wasn't sure of what it was until she thought she might of had a crush on him.

She looked at him walking with a happy attitude on his face like the duel hadn't happened then she turned her head to face where she walking and at the same time Sinko looked over to her then looked at where he was walking.

Sinko hit a street light right on the noggin right when he turned to see where he was walking.

"Baka, Sinko you have to big of a history with street lamps." Said a woman, she was in a camouflage jacket, with camouflage pants, black boots, a black under shirt, she had brown hair & chestnut eyes.

"Hey brother I found a old friend of yours." Said Yuna happily.

"Hey Niora and Yuna I would like you to meet my Aquitance, Kachine." Said Sinko smiling still.

"Hello Kachine my name is Niora." Said Niora in a bored voice.

"Hiya my name is Yuna." Said Yuna smiling happily still.

"Hello Yuna and Niora, me and Sinko were heading to the Kaiba Dome to confirm if we get a Bi or we have to duel again." Said Kachine.

"Hey Kachine you tell the judges about the duel, and if you return then we got to duel again though if you dont you will get a Bi, besides I most likely will have to duel another duelist anyway o well and also I look forward to our next duel, Kachine." Said Sinko happily as he got up and brushed himself off.

"Okay and see ya later and I hope you show me what true power your deck is holding." Said Kachine as she walked off.

"Hey brother heres a Dr.pepper sorry if they didn't have your favorite being Root Beer." Said Yuna.

"Will I ever win." Said Sinko and the three laughed and enjoyed their reunion.

Meanwhile Ten Minutes Later...

"Okay thats what happened during the duel between me and Sinko." Said Kachine.

"Ah then you will get a Bi so you wont have to duel again until the next round."

"Okay and thank you." Said Kachine as she walked out.

"Pff I cant believe I almost fell in love him he obviously has a girl friend if they know each other well enough." Said Kachine thinking she was being a bit silly earlier.

To Be Continued...

Todays Card:

Levia Dragon - Daedleus

Water

7 Star

Sea Serpent/Effect

2600/1500

Send "Umi" on your side of the field to the graveyard to destroy all cards on the field except this card.

Next Ep Title:

Stolen! Deck Theif!

(Thanks for the offer I will think it over)

On the speakers "Attention all duelists will be given one hour to reconstruct their decks."

01:00

Kachine considered this to be the perfect time to give her deck a bit more power after seeing how much it was struggling against Sinko's deck and that Neo Daedelus wasn't his most powerful monster for something else was sleeping in their dormant and waiting for its awakening.

Five Minutes minutes later after a small fix for her deck she considered it to be alot better then how it was before.

00:55

She set her deck on a table with her backpack on it and ordered some food after not eating breakfast. After waiting for five minutes she turned around and saw Don Skygge swipe her deck and walked off.

00:50

"Oh-no not my deck!!!" Yelled Kachine as Skygge started running away.

She took three minutes to switch the shoes she was wearing for the skates she packed in her backpack and skated towards him with her back pack on.

00:47

"Get the heck back here!" Said Kachine being very angry.

He used a lamp post to swing to turn a sharp corner into the Chinese styled area which had many allie ways.

"You wont catch me!" Said Skygge with a grin she couldn't see.

00:40

He bumbled into a security guard and heard Kachine said "Give me my deck back." as she was speeding furiously towards them.

"Okay sunny whats this about you stealing this innocent girls deck, eh?" Said the guard.

"What you talking about I have nothing see." Said Skygge as he emptied all his pockets even the ones that were on the inside of his trench coat.

The guard thinking they were playing a game walked off.

00:38

"See told you I don't have your deck." Saying Skygge with a big old grin across his face.

She skated towards him and stopped and grabbed him by his collar. "Okay where in satins sake is my deck." She asked furiously.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Said Skygge.

"Yes I would like to know now tell me!" Said Kachine being still angry.

"We run a guild of deck thieves and we are the main reason why most tournaments are held back." Said Skygge.

"What was that supposed to do?" Said Kachine.

"I been stalling for time so you would be automatically disqualified." Said Skygge.

00:26

She began her search for her deck which was starting to seem impossible with only so many minutes left until she over heard some people in one of the Chinese allies.

One guy was a skinny dude with a long nose a number zero on his shirt with tennis shoes and shorts with brown eyes and brown hair, while the other guy was husky looking with a sweat shirt shirt with a hood with also very large pants with running shoes and a sort of flatten face.

00:21

"Heh we got a real score here, this deck would fetch at least 10,000 yen at the lowest bid." Said one thug.

"Yea and its better then stealing from a baby since we stole from a girl who's probably far away by now and doesn't know where her deck is." Said another thug.

"Yea and this girl wants that deck back." Said Kachine who was very cross.

"Fine but theirs a few things you got to do which is first make a deck from this suit case of, also if you lose we keep your deck and you got to go on a date with both of us." Said the first thug.

"Like heck I agreeing to that kind of thing." Said Kachine.

"O then you wont mind if this deck goes in the dumpster followed by some rotten milk." Said the second thug.

00:18

"Grr fine but if I win you give me deck back and turn all three of yourself in... or so god help me you will wish you turned your selfs in earlier!" Growled Kachine as she took the suit case and built a deck within eight minutes.

00:10

"This will be a two on one match with a 2000 LP count for all three of us except our LP total up to 4000 and you got to beat both of us with that deck you just made." Said the skinny thug.

4000/2000

"Ladies first." Said the skinny guy as he snickered a bit.

She drew a card from her deck and summoned Raging Flame Sprite 100/200 then played the field spell Volcanic Eruption and finally equipped her monster with a Axe Of Despair making the meek and little sprite she summoned alot more powered up then when it was first summoned 1600/0 and set one card face down ending her turn.

The two thugs laughed at how much trouble she put into summoning and strengthening that weak and pathetic monster.

00:07

"Okay its my go." Said the husky thug.

He drew a card from his deck and set five face down cards and ended his turn.

The skinny guy went this time and summoned a vorse raider which was a weird monster that looked like it spawned from the underworld then something that looked like it may have come from a forest and had it attack her so called weak sprite.

"Hold it right their bub I activate Blast With Chain to pump her up to 2100 ATK power to give ya some damage." Said Kachine as her sprite sent a wave of flames threw the mighty vorse raider and sent a shock of electricity to the skinny guy.

3800/2000

00:03

She drew a card from her deck seeing the strategy of theirs which was similar to the one Lumis and Umbera used which was one used a deck made out of spells and traps while the other used a deck consisting of monsters.

She played mystical space typhoon which came down from the sky and wiped out one of the cards on the field and destroyed the middle card on the husky thugs side of the field next she summoned Rocket Jumper which was a weird little guy who happened to strap a missile to his back and had both of them attack the husky guy which gave him 3100 damage which boosted the little sprites attack power and she ended her turn and the big husky thug took a big shock of electricty from two direct attacks.

700/2000

00:02

The husky thug drew a card and set 1 face down and grined big and ended his turn.

00:02

The skinny thug drew a card and summoned his berserk gorilla and had it attack the rocket jumper taking half her LPs and a shock of electricity which she dropped to both knees and he ended his turn.

700/1000

00:01

She drew a card from her deck and grinned bigly as she played Tornado and payed 500 LPs to destroy the new middle card the husky thug set which created a Tornado going threw the middle card that was just played.

700/500

00:00 sec: 30

"Next my sprite will attack directly for game!!" Said Kachine as her sprite rammed threw the last of their LP and gave them both a giant shock of electricity.

The two thugs collapsed to being unconscious and she took back her deck and put the cards back in the suit case.

On the speaker "Okay duelists you may now report to the Kaiba Dome to find out who you are dueling."

"That will teach them for trying to steal my deck." Said Kachine as she skated off to the Kaiba Dome to find out who she will be dueling.

After Ten minutes of skating she gets to the kaiba dome remembers since she dueled Sinko she will be getting a Bi so she can wait till the next round to advance.

Meanwhile at the food stand she was at...

"Where is that girl she ordered a soft drink with a hot dog but she isn't here and went off chasing some guy in a trench coat." Said the food seller behind the counter.

To Be Continued...

Todays Card:

Raging Flame Sprite

Fire

3 Star

Pyro/Effect

100/200

This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Each time this card successfully attacks directly, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points.

Next Ep Title:

Burn! Blazing Destruction

On the speaker "Attention duelists the deck thieves have turned them selfs in though for what reason is still unknown, all people who lost their decks please report to the Kaiba Dome."

Nearby Kachine some duelists were talking...

"Who ever beat them had to be one tough cookie of duelist to win against all three of them during that one hour period." Said one duelist.

"Well who ever this duelist is it couldn't have been that Kachine Lockheart girl, her deck focuses around stalling and waiting till all five Spirit Messages are face up." Said the other duelist.

"Well its said she sets up a defense then sets one face down and when the enemy ends their turn she activates her Destiny Board and with that shes already got two out of five of the Spirit Messages face up." Said the first duelist.

The two duelists walk off and Kachine thinks to her self "For being a vigilante in this people sure are rude about me helping them."

She walks off and notices two figures standing on top of street lamps getting ready to duel up their so she thought while she doesn't have to duel she can enjoy a show.

As she got close enough she could see one was Sinko though his facial expression was far different from before it was a more serious and very cold of a stare like he was about to fight a old rival or enemy who just wont perish, while his opponent was grinning who had green eyes, spiked red hair, a red vest with red pants and shoes who's first name is Blaze but thats all she remembers about this duelist.

4000/4000

Sinko drew a card from his deck and summoned in defense mode Defense Clam which was just a big blue clam thats closed, 0/2100, he finally set two face down cards and play a field spell known as A Legendary Ocean which created that old fashion underwater utopia she saw in her duel against him the first time, and thanks to the field spell its pumping his shell up to 200/2300 and ended his turn.

"Heh don't think that big defense monster of yours isn't going to stay up for long." Said Blaze.

He drew and played Cost Down and discarded a card from his hand to summon Mr Volcano a 2100/1300 from his hand and the monster seemed completely human though a small amount of flames surrounded its right hand next he played his field spell known as Volcanic Eruption so he could destroy Sinkos field spell.

"Hold it I activate my trap and pay 500 LP to activate Sharing Land this card works simply by when my opponent plays a field spell while I have one face up they both remain face up even after my trap goes and both give a 300 attack and defense bonus." Said Sinko saving his monster and field.

3500/4000

The Defense Clam rose to a 300/2400 while the Mr Volcano rose to a 2400/1600 which were both equal currently.

"You think a mere Clam has the right to stand in my way well you better think twice." Said Blaze.

Blaze played a equip spell known as Big Bang Shot which rose his Mr Volcano to 2800/1600 and it could also damage Sinko's LP and was currently at full strength which could easily over power his Levia Dragon - Daedelus.

He ordered his pyromancer to attack Sinko's clam though Sinko activated his other face down card.

"I activate Tornado Wall which helps me not lose damage by your monsters attack." Said Sinko as the aftershock from Mr Volcano's attack was stopped by a tornado of water and saved his LP though he still received a shock by his monster being destroyed as a result of battle.

Blaze set one face down card and ended his turn.

"You are one lucky duelist to be countering what I do." Said Blaze.

"No luck just predicting what would happen and your deck hasn't changed one bit you know." Said Sinko.

Sinko drew a card from his deck and play Premature Burial and payed 800 LP to restore his clam but only to sacrifice it to special summon for his Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedelus which was his mutated version of his Levia Dragon but thanks to the power bonus his Dragon was 3200 and had it attack and destroy Blaze's Mr Volcano which sent a shock to blaze and Sinko ended his turn.

2700/3600

Blaze drew a card from his deck and played Unholy Resurrection and payed 1000 LP to revive his Mr Volcano with a additional 500 Attack power to what it had before it was destroyed which is now 3300 and had it attack and destroy Daedelus giving Sinko a shock and ended his turn.

2600/2600

Sinko drew a card and it was hard for him to keep his balance up their after two shocks in a row and played the spell card known as Deal With Neptune which cut both of their LP to 1500 and revived his Daedelus with a extra 1100 attack power making it a 4300 though its side effect gave Mr Volcano a extra 1000 attack power making them both equal or so it would appear as Sinko sent his Daedelus into the fray, Blaze Activated his face down card he set a while back.

"I activate Blast with chain so you know what that means." Said Blaze as a Rocket with a chain was strapped to Mr Volcano's back and it gained 500 attack power making it a 4800 and causing more damage to Sinko and another shock which caused Sinko to become wobbly and close his eyes.

1000/1500

Sinko was about to fall off the lamp post and Kachine gasped though something weird happened when he was leaning toward one side when he was about to fall, his hair and clothes turned pitch black while his eyes turned a almost bloody fire red and he caught the Lamp post's neck and pulled himself up.

"Ah its great to be finally out again after so many years of being bogged up in my hosts body for so long and I see its my old hosts rival Blaze Von Vizo." Said the new looking Sinko.

Kachine could hardly believe it he just changed from his happy go lucky self to a cooler version though this personalty of his was like he was staring at the persons very soul with his red eyes.

"Dark Sinko, I should have known these sensors would bring you out since your host was endanger of course." Said Blaze not to happy with this.

A Dark light flashed threw Dark Sinko's deck so it was becoming re edited usually because it was when ever he came out when like this.

"Is that really him..." Said Kachine gazing at Dark Sinko who stood like a demon that was staring at the prey of its meal.

Dark Sinko turned to look to see her. "I see so your Kachine my hosts aqantice." Said Dark Sinko.

Kachine couldn't move her head or barley talk like she was under a spell which turned her body stiff and her throught congested.

"I see so the mighty Spirit Vigilante is sweeped off her feat o well though lets get back to my fun." Said Dark Sinko as he looked at Blaze.

Dark Sinko drew a card from his deck.

"O this is truly the end for you my freind." Said Dark Sinko.

"Crud it better not be..." Said Blaze as he gets interrupted by Dark Sinko.

"Oh but it is since I have no cards on my side of the field, my LP are currently less then 1200 and this card is the only card in my hand I can special summon my Lord Of Devils from my hand to the field." Said Dark Sinko.

A Figure slowley rose from the fiery underworld with its giant bat like wings covering it which was almost as strong as a god card but it didn't go to where it crosses the line in power, as its wings slowley spread, Kachine and Blaze could first see its head where it had two large Curled Horns on its head, it had eyes that would pierce any sense of hope or bravery you might of had and they were the color red, its mouth wasn't shown their but rather more when the wings spread it showed its mouth to be where its stomach might have been with very sharp and large teeth in it and it was wearing spiked armor on the shoulders and chest with a skull in the center of it, its hands were large with black claws that were as dark as onyx, its skin color was red, it had one long and slender tail with an arrow shape on the end, its legs were big and bulky with three front claws being black as onyx as well but one claw is where its heels are with 4000/4500.

"You see normally I have to sacrifice three monsters for my Lord Of Devils though I may special summon it as long I meet those three requirements which are very hard for usually players play conservatively as in they try to keep as many cards in their hand as possible to try winning the duel." Said Dark Sinko with a big grin.

"What are its effects." Were the only words Kachine could say after feeling such a great amount of fear reside in her.

"I glad you asked, you see I can only activate one of its four effects once in a duel, first one is if I remove one monster from my grave to out of play it gains 1500 attack power, next one involves a spell card and when I remove that from play my card cannot be destroyed except by spell cards, next one after that involves traps which by removing that from the game my monster can prevent all special and tribute summons done by my opponent, finally this juicy one involves my LP you see by sending all but 50 LP I can have it attack directly at my opponent but afterwards its destroyed this way and I can special summon 3 (Dark, 4 Star, Fiend, 1700/100) Demonic servant Tokens by using this LP effect which I will." Said Dark Sinko giving up 950 LP and remaining with only 50 LP.

The Demon became entanble by going threw Mr Volcano and sliced threw the remainder of Blazes LP and ended the duel and with that the heaviest shock that the sensors could give to Blaze which made him go unconscious and luckily fall in nearby bushes, the sensors blaze was wearing overloaded and were destroyed.

"So you going to change back now?" Asked Kachine after witnessing that demon of Dark Sinko's.

"Hell no I not going to revert back just to become a prisoner again in my hosts body I going to still have my fun in this body though don't worry Niora and Yuna wont be touched this was little agreement my host forced me to agree to." Said Dark Sinko as he jumped down and landed gracefully on the ground like he was controlling the wind to give him a safe landing and walked off.

On the Speakers "Attention all remaining duelists in this tournament please report to the kaiba dome except Sinko who gets the Bi this round."

Kachine was scared, she couldn't forget that face it was like something out of a horror movie and although the face wasn't imperfect or anything it was this dark sides evil personalty she thought was the most terrifying to her.

When she arrived at the kaiba dome she found out she was playing Giy-Gany in the next duel who just wore clothes that were black and white.

To Be Continued...

Todays Card:

Lord Of Devils

Dark

12 Star

Divine-Beast

4000/4500

This card may be special summoned when you have 1200 LP or less, you have no cards in your hand or on the field. When this card is summoned you may choose to activate one of following effects once in the duel.

-Send one monster card from your grave to out of play to increase this cards ATK by 1500.

-Send one spell card from your grave to out of play to make the monster not be destroyed by battle, trap or effect except spell.

-Send one trap card from your grave to out of play to prevent the opponent from special summoning or tribute summoning.

-Decrease all but 50 of your LPs to make this monster be able to attack your opponents LPs directly, at the end of the turn this card is card is destroyed and you may place on your side of the field 3 (Dark, 4 Star, Fiend, 1700/100) Demonic Servent Tokens on your side of the field.

Next Ep Title:

Balance! Yin-Yang Trap

Archived