lock please

Atomix

I was dueling my friend this week and I dueled him like this,

I summoned on card face-down (Skull-Marked Ladybug), placed one card face-down and ended. He summoned Drillroid and attacked, I played Sakuretsu Armor, destroyed Drillroid. Then played another card face-down. He summoned one card face-down. I then sacrificed them both to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon, when Skull Marked Ladybug is destroyed I gain 1000 LP, then played Dark Hole, destroying everything then I played Monster Reborn, brought back Blue-Eyes and then Megamorphed it, and attacked directly, what do ya think

then sacrificed them both to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon, when Skull Marked Ladybug is destroyed I gain 1000 LP, then played Dark Hole, destroying everything then I played Monster Reborn, brought back Blue-Eyes and then Megamorphed it, and attacked directly, what do ya think

Okay so...

LP: 10000/8000

Megamorph:While your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, the original ATK of the equipped monster is doubled. While your Life Points are higher, the original ATK of the equipped monster is halved.

How does having a 1500 attack Blue Eyes attack directly at 8000 Life win you the game?

Archived