~ Cyber Dj's First card ~ I hope you all like it.

Cyber Dj

Hello all, i hope you like the first card of mine- im a big fan of the Warrior-type as you shall see throughout my time here.

Im aware the effect is not at all complex but im still improving on my OCG & Grammar; inform me of any errors i may have made.

So here it is hope you like it. ^_^

Arch-Spear Soldier

27yv514.jpg

ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK ME OR SOMETHING?

Well no because i was not even aware you exsisted until now; great first comment. ^_^

Well its just the fact that i have en entire 48 card CYBER DJ set released' date=' that makes me think your mocking me...

[/quote']

Lol- tis a major coincidence, i am not even like to you- still i am a Dj and i am a goth so i suppose i am like you in a way or two.

Well no because i was not even aware you exsisted until now; great first comment. ^_^

Well its just the fact that i have en entire 48 card CYBER DJ set released' date=' that makes me think your mocking me...

[/quote']

Lol- tis a major coincidence, i am not even alike to you- still i am a Dj and i am a goth.

Thats highly convinient is it not?

Where do you Dj at then?

What clubs / Club nights?

[/quote']

Lol- tis a major coincidence, i am not even alike to you- still i am a Dj and i am a goth.

Where do you Dj at then?

I dj all over the place i am hopefully opening my own club in London mid year with a friend of mine. So i shall be looking forward to that.

[/quote']

Where do you Dj at then?

I dj all over the place i am hopefully opening my own club in London mid year with a friend of mine. So i shall be looking forward to that.

Kool ^_^

Name some clubs you have Dj'd at then ^_^

I know them all ^_^

[/quote']

Where do you Dj at then?

Kool ^_^

I know them all ^_^

Well to name a fraction of them all: Freedom, Ghetto, metro, motion, pozition and a whole lot more...

[/quote']

Where do you Dj at then?

Kool ^_^

I know them all ^_^

Well to name a fraction of them all: Freedom, Ghetto, metro, motion, pozition and a whole lot more...

Where abouts do you live?

and what i should have asked, what genres of music do you play?

Is it not great to be a goth ^_^

So then ^_^

Name some clubs' date=' i know them all, and there Dj runners ^_^

Where do you usually go?

Have you ever been to the Butterfly effect Nightclub in York, its an ace goth night, i go down when i can ^_^

[/quote']

Yes i have been there ^_^ I go allover the trot, i have named a fair few (well 5) in my thread, ill add you to my buddy list we shall be goth buddys, lol.

EVERYBODY, THAT WAS A PM REPLY

I LIVE IN YORK, THERE IS NO BUTTEFLYEFFECT NIGHTCLUB

PROVES THIS GUY really is not who he says he is ;)

OWNED!

[/quote']

Where do you Dj at then?

Kool ^_^

I know them all ^_^

Where abouts do you live?

and what i should have asked, what genres of music do you play?

Well i live in (or i am originally from Hull) but i live in an apartment with my friends in london.

I play all sorts of genres that very from Elektro to industrial. ^_^

So then ^_^

Where do you usually go?

Have you ever been to the Butterfly effect Nightclub in York, its an ace goth night, i go down when i can ^_^

[/quote']

Yes i have been there ^_^ I go allover the trot, i have named a fair few (well 5) in my thread, ill add you to my buddy list we shall be goth buddys, lol.

OWNED!

Maybe you should do better research before making up lies...

So then ^_^

Where do you usually go?

[/quote']

OWNED!

Huh? I said yes i have been their obviously not reffering to that BUTTEFLYEFFECT NIGHTCLUB OR what ever he asked me is it not great to be a goth via my answer YES i have been there; people saying is it not great to be a goth. And i never go down york.

So then ^_^

Where do you usually go?

[/quote']

OWNED!

Huh? I said yes i have been their obviously not reffering to that BUTTEFLYEFFECT NIGHTCLUB OR what ever he asked me is it not great to be a goth via my answer YES i have been there; people saying is it not great to be a goth. And i never go down york.

You said

'Yes i have been there'

Regardless or not the yes was to agree with the goth bit you still said

'i have been there'

Sorry, but your a liar ^_^

Archived