The Machine Card Tournament, Part 2 is up

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Round 2 Requirements  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want Round 2 Requirements To Be After Round 1

• Make a Machine Effect based on Gaming System Characters
    • Make a Machine Cartoon
    • Make just a Normal Machine monster with 6 stars or more
    • Or make a Machine Fusion WITH the Machine Card Requirements to create the Fusion

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never said you don't accept PMs. -.-

Well, whatever.

[spoiler=Entry]

115072.jpg

1 Machine-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type Monsters

When this card is sucessfully Synchro Summoned: Banish 1 of this card's Synchro Material monsters. This card's ATK increases by 100 for each Mcaihine-Type Monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 of your Level 5 or lower Banished Monsters.

Oh, and the OCG's the new one from GENF, so don't think I was trolling with it.

Yeah, this is taking kinda long.

While you're at it, try lowering the entry fee so newer members can join. I checked out some other random contests, and the highest entry fee I found was 15 points, but it was mostly 5 points or no points. In comparison, 50 is kinda high for new members... perhaps instead of 50-150 points, 5-150 would be a better range and allow new members to enter.

128748.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated as a Dragon-Type monster. This card gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT Monster you control. You can tribute one Machine -Type Monster to destroy one spell or trap card your opponent controls. You can remove from play one LIGHT Machine-Type monster you control to destroy one monster your opponent controls. You can tribute 2 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters to destroy all cards on the field.

128748.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 LIGHT Tuner + two or more 1 Tuner + 2 or more Machine-Type non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT Monster you control. You can tribute one Machine -Type Monster to destroy one spell or trap card your opponent controls. You can remove from play one LIGHT Machine-Type monster you control to destroy one monster your opponent controls.

Accepted.

I'm in. I'll post card then send points.

Points Sent.

[spoiler=Entry]180888.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Synchro Summoned: you can banish 3 Machine type monsters from your Graveyard; draw 2 cards. Once per turn: you can tribute 1 Machine type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Machine type monster with the same Level from your Deck. If an "Alien" monster battles this card: destroy it.

im in, ill send points when i post my card, i think ill make a new one, i won't be to long

im in, ill send points when i post my card, i think ill make a new one, i won't be to long

438266.jpg

1 Machine-Type Tuner - 2 or more Machine-Type non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard. Every time this card destroys a monster, banish one Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is send from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon as many monsters as possible that were banished by this effect.

the picture is HP Dooms

I expect seeing some great card makers here, or this won't be that fun. So I'll join. 100 points comin' up. I might donate more later.

Here's my card:

[spoiler=Blazing X-Machine]213613.jpg

Credit to JazinKay

This card can also be treated as a Pyro-Type. This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 2 "X-Machina Counters" (max.6) on this card. When any player activates a Spell or Trap Card, flip 2 coins. If either of them is Tails, remove that card from play. When this card attacks, you can flip a coin. If Heads, increase this card's ATK equal to the number of cards removed from play by the above effect x100. If Tails, negate the attack and shuffle this card into your Deck.

Archived