LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

rentaworrio

4/10. and the ocg is wrong. ill help

Increases the ATK and DEF of all Fire-type monsters on the field by 500 points.

Hope i've helped...

actually its Increase the ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters on the field by 500.

ROFL

"All face-up FIRE monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF."

4/10. and the ocg is wrong. ill help

Increases the ATK and DEF of all Fire-type monsters on the field by 500 points.

Hope i've helped...

actually its Increase the ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters on the field by 500.

ROFL

"All face-up FIRE monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF."

Ye That seems right, it now actually does sound like an actual card:

"Increase the ATK and DEF of all Fire-Type monsters by 500 points."

It says it on field spell cards, search field spells like Mountain and Gaia power, they say, Increase the ATK/ATK and DEF of all *Type* monsters by *numbers* points (and Decrease their DEF, just an example of the decreasing effect by *numbers* points.)

but on my "mountain" card is says "increases" with "s" on the end. and its a field card as well.

which version have you got, Ive got the Spell card from Starter kaiba Evolution. it says Increase the ATK and DEF of all Dragon, Winged Beast, and Thunder-Type monsters by 200 points.

nerd

you seriously are an idiot. we're trying to help you and your crappy little card and you come back with ignorant one-worded comebacks that have been used time and time again by ignorant people.

oh and achoi thx. i havent got any newer yugioh cards so thanks for the tip. ive only got the older style cards (originals like dark magician :D)

nerd

you seriously are an idiot. we're trying to help you and your crappy little card and you come back with ignorant one-worded comebacks that have been used time and time again by ignorant people.

oh and achoi thx. i havent got any newer yugioh cards so thanks for the tip. ive only got the older style cards (originals like dark magician :D)

np happy to help, one of my favourite new cards is Mechanical Hound.

Archived