Doesn't it annoy you when people copy Jaden's deck?

Hey. I didn't understand it at first. It literally had to be "spoon-fed" to me. :P

Also' date=' you weren't acting all noobish.

[/quote']

I don't think he's talking about himself...

Well, I was reffering to the person who made the Jaden deck acting all noobish, not the the person who gave the comment about the deck.

ANYWAYS, all the people who posted Jaden decks ussually never came back after people said the deck wasn't that good. :P

What the Jaden-wannabes and to a lesser extent all character-wannabes don't seem to realise is that the episodes are in fact SCRIPTED. The writers aren't just sitting there with two decks drawing and building the episode around the duel; the duel is pre-planned and thus you aren't going to build any kind of good deck by simply throwing in every card you have seen Jaden use.

I found an Elemental Hero deck on Pojo by a user called MajinSageofDarkness, and despite that it is the best E-Hero Fusion build going with tons of well thought planning behind it, it still doesn't win every duel I play with it.

The fact is you will never win by using a deck full of random cards, which some people don't realise because they are blinded by what they perceive as ___'s skill when it is nothing but script.

I have nothing against E-Heroes, I still love using them, but like all decks if you want to win you need your own strategies and positive experience with the deck.

If you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! and try to emulate a deck then fine, but just remember you're NOT scripted, and thus you'll need thought and strategy in your deck if you ever hope to win.

I remember a time when people used to create their own decks and stop going off of decks built from the television shows. There is a reason they are on the shows...THE WRITERS WILL ADD CARDS TO MAKE THE DECK BETTER THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.

So 1) Once Konami comes out with those cards, yall will run out, add them to your decks, and make nice little noob combos you all saw on the show to win tournaments.

and 2) Yall will forget how to create some truely nasty combos with cards that are already powerful, if you know how to use them. That's the problem though, its just easier going out and buying the characters starter deck and structure decks and booster packs to make THEIR deck instead of one of your own.

And on a side note, just something that really irks me. Konami needs to stop restricting and limiting cards. I understand the point, but its getting rediculous. True duelists will be able to come up with strategies to beat even noob strategies. I don't care what cards are used in your decks. Bring them on. I want to take on challengers with forbidden and limited cards. I thrive off the challenge!

Whats funnier than playing a Jaden like deck, is when you play a Jaden like deck, where the kid sticks the holo cards he pulled at the Pre Release in his deck. Witnessed an E hero deck with Dark Red Enchantress and Goblin Zombie (and one of them at that) randomly thrown in.

Eric still killed the kid xD.

or when the say "Get your Game On" or something like that. lol that is so funny.

lol' date=' its fun to say "Thrown down a face down" once in a while. :P

[/quote']

I actually said that once during a duel, the guy thought I was serious. Overall, it was pretty embarrassing.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Eh' date=' where I duel, we actually... joke around with "throw down a facedown" and "Get your game on."

Also, we use Abridged quotes all the time.

"It looks like doesn't stand... a [i']ghost[/i] of a chance!"

What a digital dummy...

Jaden Yuki's deck is good. People copying Jaden's Deck should not annoy you.

now kids, this is a clear consequence of using drugs during the pregnancy... and jaden's deck user are a clear consequence of what TV can do on your education, so kids!! don't watch so much TV, go more on sports, say no to drugs and the most important!! winged kuriboh is only good as a collectible

Archived