Which one is better, Jinzo or Royal Decree?

I think its Jinzo' date=' my friend has Jinzo in his deck, and combined with Amplifier, Jinzo negates only your opponent, but Royal Decree you cant stop from hurting you

use Horus to negate Spells and Jinzo with Amplifier to negate traps, Horus shuts down the ways to destroy Amplefier

[/quote']

lol Amplifier. Waste of deck space.

Amplifier should have had it's anime effect,jinzo gains 500 extra attack points,and 300 extra attack points during each of your standby phase.

That would make it too broken, combine it bwith Horus LV8 and you've got 2 beaststicks and a complete lockdown.

EXACTLY BUT REMEMBER NO MATTER HOW STRONG A MONSTER IS IT CAN ALWAYS GET TAKEN OUT BY A SIMPLE MAGIC' date='trap or monster effect beside with horus on the field wouldn't amplifier get negated.

[/quote']

No, because Horus allows you to choose which spells can be negated, so the only way you could destroy either is with a Monster effect, and there are very few of those running around these days.

Anyways, back on topic, I prefer RD because it's a bit quicker, and I can't attack me, xD.

Horus LV8, Jinzo with Amp. [prob. not], and equip Jinzo with Wicked-Breaking Flamberg - Baou, even have Royal Command Face-up, so Flip Effect's don't activate.

XD.

Still, never seen a Deck involving those cards together...

Jinzo is better. Negate Traps + 2400 ATK.

Royal Decree is ok. Negate Traps.

I think They're equally as powerful. Jinzo can be summoned easier

(Reasoning, CotH, Prem) but can be destroyed easier, being a big

target for Hammer Shot, Smashing Ground, Exiled, Brain Control, ect.

Decree is harder to get out (unless you use Cat of Ill Omen), and

can onlyh come back with Mask of Darkness / Transmigration Prophecy.

And there are less ways to kill it, so it stays around longer than Jinzo.

I hope that made sense, I have a huge headache / backache :(

(Reasoning' date=' CotH, Prem) but can be destroyed easier, being a big

[/quote']

in fact, both hands have equal chances of being destroyed... the difference is jinzo can be controlled by your opponent...

[/quote']

in fact, both hands have equal chances of being destroyed... the difference is jinzo can be controlled by your opponent...

What on earth are you talking about?

[/quote']

that both cards have equal chances of being destroyed... let's see:

how can i destroy jinzo? = fissure, smashing ground, hammer shot, exiled force, magical dimension, zaborg, old vindictive magician...

how can i destroy royal decree? = MST, heavy storm, twister, breaker, mobius, e-hero stratos...

NOTE: don't care if they're the most used or not, this are examples that you can found on any deck...

the difference is that you can control opponent's jinzo, but royal decree can't attack... so they're both balanced by the needings of your deck...

[/quote']

that both cards have equal chances of being destroyed... let's see:

how can i destroy jinzo? = fissure, smashing ground, hammer shot, exiled force, magical dimension, zaborg, old vindictive magician...

how can i destroy royal decree? = MST, heavy storm, twister, breaker, mobius, e-hero stratos...

NOTE: don't care if they're the most used or not, this are examples that you can found on any deck...

the difference is that you can control opponent's jinzo, but royal decree can't attack... so they're both balanced by the needings of your deck...

Yeah, you're just as likely to run into Twister/Mobius as you are to run into Smashing/Exiled/Zaborg. That makes perfect sense.

Just because they can both be destroyed by a variety of cards doesn't mean you're as likely to encounter one as the other. Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth could kill Jinzo, but should you list that as a way to destroy it? Brain Control is just one of many ways to eliminate him.

Also, lulz @ saying those can be found in any deck. iHeard Magical Dimension is splashable.

Decree is a lot harder to destroy' date=' or at least for me.[/b']

Jinzo could be a raiza, or another monarch, and decree can sub out for your M/D spell cards if your opponent is using DD. As well, it costs nothing.

Decree is better.

Wasn't that a fun 2nd game? ;P

Oh I enjoyed it. Now I should probably do my homework xD

NOTE: don't care if they're the most used or not' date=' this are examples that you can found on any deck...[/quote']

If they are not most used, then how can they be found in any deck?

This.

I think his main point was that Jinzo is susceptible to the additional effects that can target monsters, aside from their destruction.

NOTE: don't care if they're the most used or not' date=' this are examples that you can found on any deck...[/quote']

This.

I think his main point was that Jinzo is susceptible to the additional effects that can target monsters, aside from their destruction.

He also said they were equally susceptible to staple removal, when monster removal is run far more commonly than s/t removal (for example, Zaborg is run more than Mobius).

with "ANY" deck i mean that every deck can have at least 1 of those cards... got it now or i have to take out the blackboard and start drawing an apple??

So I can main deck Magical Dimension even though it doesn't fit into my deck?

Awesome.

dude, don't be an @zz-hole...

if you run spellcasters, this is the card to get rid of jinzo... i'm not saying that you must deck it... but if you want to, do it, it's a free country...

Archived