Volcanic Support

[img]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9676/107744d.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card battles a non-FIRE monster destroy that monster and this card with this cards effect and inflict 500 damage to both players Life Points. You may pay 500 Life Points to send this card to the Graveyard to place 1 "Volcanic" monster other than "Volcanic Warlock" from your Graveyard on top of your Deck . If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" inflict 500 damage to your opponents Life Points for each "Volcanic Warlock" in your Graveyard.

[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7205/107744z.jpg[/img]
Lore: Once per turn while this card is face-up on the field you may discard 1 "Volcanic" monster with 500 ATK or less to add 1 Level 4 or lower "Volcanic" monster to your hand. Your opponent cannot select another "Volcanic" monster as an attack target. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the effect of "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" add one "Volcanic" monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

Tell me if they're broken, OP'd, etc. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Pics from JazinKay's photobucket album.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1308771977' post='5303408']
I think you mean to have this creature kill off non-fire monsters like catastor can with non-darks so I am pretty sure you worded it wrong in that aspect.
[/quote]

Yes that was what I was going for. I'm not the best at wording and such.

Thank you for the fix Maha.

Edit: I fixed the wording and OCG errors. It should make more sense now.

I would say "Warlock" is overpowered considering it is a burning "Catastor"; and considering the low number of FIRE monsters used in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Decks (the exception being Geminis), it is more powerful than the Synchro, and can be easily summoned. I would have it destroy both the monster and itself to justify the effect. "Chariotter" has far too much DEF for a Level 3; even the more modern ones don't break 1700/1800.

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1308778994' post='5303672']
I would say "Warlock" is overpowered considering it is a burning "Catastor"; and considering the low number of FIRE monsters used in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Decks (the exception being Geminis), it is more powerful than the Synchro, and can be easily summoned. I would have it destroy both the monster and itself to justify the effect. "Chariotter" has far too much DEF for a Level 3; even the more modern ones don't break 1700/1800.
[/quote]

guy with jap name elite noob has no synchro monsters

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1308778994' post='5303672']
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Max. [s]I'll fix them right away.[/s] Fixed!

Also please don't post your cards in my thread David. I'd prefer you make your own thread.

Archived