Yu-Gi-Oh! DF Extended, Yu-Gi-Oh! DA/DE Crossover Special COMPLETED! + News of Stuff to Come *UPDATED 12/21/13*!

legendhiro

Give it a few chapters before you answer...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the FanFic?

• You bet I do!
    • No, it sucks, and you suck by comparison.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Stigma_Horrizone' timestamp='1311232366' post='5373654']
great work, and I guess you're workin' in hi-gear huh?
[/quote]
yeah. my life has really been coming together lately, so i've had plenty of time and energy to write. new DA up tonight or tomorrow, and i'll have a new one of these up later tonight for sure.

so, just now, as i was checking for updates here, i realized that the other day, after i finished prepping the next chapter to be copied and pasted into the thread, i forgot to post it. so i posted it, plus some extras. the update now consists of chapters eleven, twelve, and thirteen. the next update should come any day now.

[spoiler=Card of the Day, Chapter Thirteen]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202002810/yugioh/images/thumb/4/4e/OrdealofaTravelerSD7-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-OrdealofaTravelerSD7-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
This is a great card. It is useful for blocking a few attacks outright, and for making your opponent hesitate to attack from time to time altogether. I really like this card, so don't be surprised if it pops up again later. Several times.[/spoiler]

[b]Next Chapter[/b] A Duelist's Honor; Show Him Your Spirit!

So, has anyone guessed who John is dueling (put guesses in spoilers, please)?

[quote name='Blaze - God of Blastoise' timestamp='1311365901' post='5378173']
I can honestly say, you have talent. I LOVE this fan fic. Much better than quite a few on right now. I especially love how you've sent it back to the Duelist Kingdom days. Definitely one of my favorite fanfics ever. Can't wait till the next chapter.
[/quote]
thanks! i hope you like the new chapters.

so, i was thinking (thanks to user richie123), and i had an idea. i will soon be opening a short story thread in the fanfiction section of this site where my characters, the characters from the cannon, and even characters from other fanfics will face off in one-shot duels outside of continuity. readers will vote each week at the beginning of the week between several pairings, and i will post a duel between the winners at the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

After a ridiculously wrong delay for which there is one good reason and seven excuses, I have finally posted chapter fourteen.

BTW, the aforementioned good reason is that i recently discovered Doctor Who.

The seven excuses are also Doctor Who.

[spoiler=Card of the Day, Chapter Fourteen]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061106022045/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2e/DarknessApproachesMRL-NA-C-UE.jpg/300px-DarknessApproachesMRL-NA-C-UE.jpg[/img]
This card is laughably weak in terms of the game today, which is part of the reason that John likes to use it. He sees the potential in it, even if others don't.[/spoiler]

[b]Next Chapter[/b] A Night in Egypt

Filler, but fun filler that is totally worth reading. Cross my heart.

Yay!!! New Chapter!!! But, dang Legend. You've managed to stuff quite a few chapters into the first post. I don't think you could get this many into the original.
[quote name='legendhiro' timestamp='1313523885' post='5448142']
After a ridiculously wrong delay for which there is one good reason and seven excuses, I have finally posted chapter fourteen.

BTW, the aforementioned good reason is that i recently discovered Doctor Who.

The seven excuses are also Doctor Who.
[/quote]
Whoo Doctor Who!!! One of my favorite shows of all time!!!!!(You can tell because I used 5 exclamation marks instead of just 3.) I actually just found out about it last summer, but it's still one of my favorites!!!!!(I try to always use 5 exclamation marks when talking about Doctor Who.) Don't worry, in my opinion it counts as AT LEAST 100 excuses.

[quote name='senron' timestamp='1313530375' post='5448410']
Whoo Doctor Who!!! One of my favorite shows of all time!!!!!(You can tell because I used 5 exclamation marks instead of just 3.) I actually just found out about it last summer, but it's still one of my favorites!!!!!(I try to always use 5 exclamation marks when talking about Doctor Who.) Don't worry, in my opinion it counts as AT LEAST 100 excuses.
[/quote]good to meet another fan! i just found out about it recently and have been catching up on netflix. i just started the most recent season.

and yeah, i'm surprised that i was able to get so many chapters into the first post too. it's kinda weird.

who's your favorite Doctor?

of course, we should remember that this is a yugioh thread, so please respond via PM if you would.

[quote name='legendhiro' timestamp='1313551256' post='5449379']
good to meet another fan! i just found out about it recently and have been catching up on netflix. i just started the most recent season.

and yeah, i'm surprised that i was able to get so many chapters into the first post too. it's kinda weird.

who's your favorite Doctor?

of course, we should remember that this is a yugioh thread, so please respond via PM if you would.
[/quote]
Oh, yeah, oops. I'm reeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy embarrassed. Oops.
How do you PM? I haven't been able to figure it out on this new YCM.

[quote name='senron' timestamp='1313552113' post='5449410']

Oh, yeah, oops. I'm reeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy embarrassed. Oops.
How do you PM? I haven't been able to figure it out on this new YCM.
[/quote]huh, i tried to send you a pm just now, but it said "member senron cannot use the messaging feature". it may be a problem with your account settings. you should get in touch with a mod about it. it could be a glitch in the new site format.

[quote name='Lonely Horus' timestamp='1313570575' post='5449955']
I LOVE Doctor Who. Though the only season I've watched is one. And probably two, but I've been traveling for 351 days! Only 14 more to go.
[/quote]nice! good to see yet another Who fan. have you seen any episodes of the original series, or just the 2005 one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived