(Not Started) Persona RP - The Abandone Tower [PG-13]

[center] [size='5'][u][i][b]Persona RP[/b][/i][/u][/size]
[spoiler='App']
NOTE: Social Link App shall be up later; This is the Persona User App
(<-Remove these->)
Username:
Character Name:(Must be Japanese)
Bio:(Must 3+ lines)
Personality:(Must be 3+ lines; Very Important for this kind of RP so please make it very detailed)
Appearance:(Pic or details)
Arcana:
Initial Persona:(Any known persons such as Gods)
Ultimate Persona:(Will only show in latter Parts)
[/spoiler][spoiler='Persona']For those who doesn't know Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Here's the link: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_(series)[/spoiler][spoiler='Rules']No Short Posting
No God Modding
No Meta Gaming
No Power Playing
My WORD is the law in this OOC[/spoiler][spoiler='Plot']In Kyoto, Japan evil was once again showed no mercy as the shadows once again striked Japan as the war of the Persona-Users and Shadows has started once again. Shadows seems to be living in an abandoned tower and inside it is a hall full of mirrors. Each time the start of 12:00 A.M. strikes, shadows lurks which is called "The Dark Hour". But in Kyoto High, a group of students decided to enter the abandoned tower, 4 male students, 1 senior and 3 juniors and 4 female students, 2 seniors and 2 juniors. Once they entered the tower, the mirrors reflected everyone. Due to being scared, they decided to leave immediately.

During midnight, 8 large shadows appeared from the tower. After going to the tower, the group of students decided to stay uplate to investigate why people are getting lost frequently. They discovered that eceryone except them are becoming coffins, the moon become larger than usual, power has shut down and shadows started to appear. They hid to an abandoned dorm where they met another man who already went to this kind of ordeal. The man was a professor who was studying about Shadows. The man gave them a gun each which he called as Evokers. He knows that the students has the power to defeat the shadows during midnight. The students agreed and finally discovered that they have powers that only a few knew what it is. They become Persona Users and finally started fighting the shadows.

But in each time they destroy a large shadow, less shadows strikes in a short period of time. But what they don't know as they are preparing for the release of the shadow of Judgment. Everything lies in each decision they choose.[/spoiler]
Alright, i thinks thats all let's go!
(Expecting Desperado Finale since he was the one who i gave the plot to)[/center]

Archived