The YCM Apprentice - SEASON 2!

JerryFreelance

If any of you have seen "The Apprentice" on television, then you'll know what this is. The first 16 members who sign up for this will be selected as "Apprentice-Elects" in this competition. I will split the members into two teams of eight and you will decide upon a team name and a captain.

I will then distribute a task to the teams, and you guys will go off and make me the cards. You will get together to organize everything, as I will want everything in perfect synergy. You will make your cards, organize them, and pm them to your captain. When everything is done, and your captain has the cards, he/she will post them on this thread and that's it for the challenge. I will decide which team has won, and the team captain of the losing team will select two other members [including him/her] to have a chat with me, and one [or more] of them will be "fired" and the rest will move on.

For the next challenge, a new captain will be decided upon, and the cycle will continue. If a team wins, the captain of the winning team, should his/her team lose the next challenge, will be exempt from firing. In short, they cannot be fired the next challenge.

The challenges will usually last the entire week, and then the next challenge will happen.

THE PRIZES

The last cardmaker standing will win ALL of my points and 3 reps.

Now, this time though

There will be a couple twists and turns along the way...

This one will go on A LOT longer than the last one. Why? There is NO acceptance of incompetancy.

Meaning that there will be a lot of people waiting in back-up in case you don't make a card.

Here's how it will work. Your team will select a captain, and you will PM your cards to your captain. The captain will then PM me his/her team's cards the day the task ends. If I receive less than what is demanded, the member who failed to make a card will receive a negative reputation point. If it is a team card I am missing, the captain will receive a negative reputation point for each team card I am missing.

By signing up for this, you are saying that you will be a part of this and you accept the consequences should you be unable to do it.

If you will not be here for some time due to some reason, you must notify me at least ONE day before the next task.

Each task will last one week. It will be up to me to decide the distribution of time.

If you fail to send me a card, not only will you be kicked off the show, but no one will be fired that week and you will be replaced by a back-up.

What does this mean? This means that even if we have 16 members, you should still sign up, as if someone is incompetent, you will be on the show.

Now then. To make this fair, the following appointments will be in action.

This is an APPRENTICESHIP, and as such, the following are banned from this competition:

- ANY MEMBER WITH MORE THAN 100 POSITIVE REPUTATION POINTS*

- ANY MEMBER WITH MORE THAN 4000 POINTS**

- ANY MEMBER THAT IS AN ELITE CARD MAKER***

*This means that if you have 101 Positive reps, but 3 negative reps and so you are at 98 overall, you cannot join.

**Yes, you can donate points until you have 3999 points...

***What is an elite card maker?

An Elite Card Maker will be voted. When you post, elect someone you think is an ELITE CARD MAKER. This means an excellent card maker. Now, if a card maker you think should be on this list has either 100+ positive reps or 4000+ points, do NOT elect them as an elite card maker.

Once we have a large list of elite card makers, we will vote upon 10 of them. If you are one of the 10 ELITE CARD MAKERS, you cannot join the show.

If you are elected as an ELITE CARD MAKER, you can still attempt to join. But if you are voted one of the 10, too bad...

If you have any questions, please feel free to post. This will not begin until Season 1 is over, so I am not breaking the rules...

[align=center]THE FOLLOWING ARE BANNED FROM THIS COMPETITION

da-clown-of-hell

rahim the card maker

Ixigo

Alordzynix

God GAK

GXDuelist

Gladiator Beast Twilight

Dr4gnFire

Darkthorne

Shinigami_Ichigo

Sith Scott

tarnished

Derek_Whaley

Serrenox

Bloodrun

daxinator

darkmaster

kid

vince_rigle

fidelcastrate

God Kaiba

Dj-Osiris[/align]

SIGN-UP!!!

I'll join since I wasn't a member for the last one. :)

I elect Card Maker Shinigami and isn't the last one of these still running?

EDIT: What if someone has like 99 reps, and someone reps them right before they enter?

Or if someone has 5000 points, and donates 2000 of them to someone else?

There are lots of exceptions to those rules.

Archived