Synchro Hate and Synchro Love, all combined in a 200.

Mugendramon

[center][spoiler=Spoiler because it's big.][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/28khnxu.png[/IMG][/spoiler][/center][center]
[/center][center][i]When this card is used as Synchro Material: Add 1 "Nimble Eater" from your Deck to your hand. When a Level 5 or higher monster is Summoned: You can banish this card in your Graveyard; return the Summoned monster to the Deck.[/i][/center][center]
[/center][center]So?[/center]

[center]Useful little one isn't he.

Making it a Tuner, in my opinion, would make it a little OP'd.

Picture is great, OCG is fine, and it can be played in many decks.

Also, I've been meaning to ask this, why are semicolons and colons being used now? OCG change or something that was just picked up here at YCM by card-makers?[/center]

[left][quote name='HitoKage' timestamp='1309434523' post='5321913'][/left][center][left]Useful little one isn't he. [/left][left]
[/left][left]Making it a Tuner, in my opinion, would make it a little OP'd.[/left][left]
[/left][left]Picture is great, OCG is fine, and it can be played in many decks.[/left][left]
[/left][left]Also, I've been meaning to ask this, why are semicolons and colons being used now? OCG change or something that was just picked up here at YCM by card-makers?[/left][/center][left]
[/left][left][/quote][/left][left]
[/left][left][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/250644-konami-new-card-grammar-rules/"]It's all here.[/url][/left]

[left][quote name='HitoKage' timestamp='1309435257' post='5321923'][/left][left][center]I don't see anything about (semi)colons though.[/left][/center][left]
[/left][left][/quote][/left][left]
[/left][left]Well, I guess.[/left][left]
[/left][left]The TGC is adopting this structure:[/left][left]
[/left][left]Timing: Costs and stuff like targets; actual effect.[/left]

Absolutely Love him, I wold run it somewhere if it were real
This might bring Flamsworn to a new level... one which wouldn't really be fair but could have the power of Judgement Dragon along with nearly Instant Trishula's and replenishing Comp Evacs, I like this little bugger alot
You are following the new OCG format, which I am no expert at, but the OCG seems to be great to me
Stats are great... over all it really is an amazing card, too bad it isn't real

Archived