Queston about Jesse's duelist pack

I have a question' date='

Where are Rainbow Dragon and Sapphire Peggasus????

[/quote']

... In my pants.

Wow. can i get a real answer instead of SPAM!

Short

Pointless

Annoying

What the hell kind of question is that!? I thought you were joking, so I gave a joke answer.

If you must know, the 11th, 17th and 19th pack of a box contain a Sapphire Pegasus. the 7th one contains a Rainbow Dragon.

I have a question' date='

Where are Rainbow Dragon and Sapphire Peggasus????

[/quote']

... In my pants.

Wow. can i get a real answer instead of SPAM!

Short

Pointless

Annoying

What the hell kind of question is that!? I thought you were joking, so I gave a joke answer.

If you must know, the 11th, 17th and 19th pack of a box contain a Sapphire Pegasus. the 7th one contains a Rainbow Dragon.

On thius were do you start... Left or right... top or bottem... cause i need a sapphire pegasis... i already have Rainbow dragon... but no pegaus...

yes, they're out already

I have to say there is an extremely low chance that they wouldn't include Sapphire and Rainbow Dragon.

And so far they haven't taken out any cards from the other Duelist Packs.

So I can pretty much assure you that they will be in the TCG duelist pack.

and its becuase of the tins

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say there is an extremely low chance that they wouldn't include Sapphire and Rainbow Dragon.

And so far they haven't taken out any cards from the other Duelist Packs.

So I can pretty much assure you that they will be in the TCG duelist pack.

BY GEORGE!

I must apologize, I suppose I was wrong, they didn't include either of them... that certainly makes the pack much less desirable.

Like you said, I suppose it is because of the tins, but really, those are KEY cards for any Crystal Beast deck, I don't think it's really fair that they wouldn't include them in a pack that's basically supposed to be a starter kit for Crystal Beasts.

... It doesn't even include Rare Value...

I'm not going to buy an entire box just to get Crystal Release and Hand Destruction.

can you really call it jesse duelist pack because more than half of those cards are cards he used when under ubel control so shouldn't it be evil jesse on th cover, similar jaden duelist pack all the cards were when he was supreme king so shouldn't it be supreme king on the cover of those cards.

Archived