The Ouran High School Host Club ~The Host Club will be waiting for you~ (Female Members who would like to be entertained by us, allowed)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I feel like any host club deserves the charm of a lady~ Maybe to attract more customers of different types, who knows? Either way, it might as well be beneficial to everyone here.

But anyways, thank you for accepting. I used to watch Ouran two years ago with a small group of friends who were all into it like I was. We'd each pick a character to be like, and I was "assigned" the Hitachiin Twins because apparently, I'm quite like them. That and Haruhi~ Haruhi was so cute xD

Name: Athena Tennousu
Reason For Joining: Someone told me to give you a song.
Favorite Character: Kaoru Hitachiin
What Rose Color Would You Like?: Orange
A Title For You: The Cake Master
A Host Theme: This is the song, you can use it for the birthday song for the club, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwyauM7sZwE

Hiya Thanatos again xD Yes, Glee fans are pro~

And hmm, top anime girls... I don't think I have such a thing anymore ;O

I do love the Touhou girls though and the characters from Square Enix are amazing as well. I especially love Roxas. And when it comes down to Haruhi's gender, I don't understand how people can pass her off for a boy xD I know it's an anime, but she's just so feminine anyways.

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1311219003' post='5373304']
Hiya Thanatos again xD Yes, Glee fans are pro~

And hmm, top anime girls... I don't think I have such a thing anymore ;O

I do love the Touhou girls though and the characters from Square Enix are amazing as well. I especially love Roxas. And when it comes down to Haruhi's gender, I don't understand how people can pass her off for a boy xD I know it's an anime, but she's just so feminine anyways.
[/quote]
Omigawd

This club just got 50% cooler

>:33

Welcome, Marisa-sama~

@Sonic - U wish. Teh original had Kailyn and Caine ;D (u won't know Caine, but he was teh shiz)

Fav anime girls...

1. (NEW NUMBER 1. TOPPLED HINAGIKU. AMAZING FEAT) SHINOBU MAEHARA~ (Love Hina)
2. Hinagiku (HtCB)
3. Athena (HtCB)
4. Yue (Negima)
5. Cindy (A.I. Love You)

@DL: Yes, but when ours takes flight, we will entertain the members....with style~ -rose petals fall around me-

@Miranda: Inorite XD Surprised no one said anything in the last episode when the Host Club was dancing with Haruhi. XD

@Athena: Correct. And you can invite people to join....OR you can invite people to be entertained by the likes of us!

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311238843' post='5373758']
So, we're just going to talk about Ouran Highschool Host Club until we get another member, then we can host people? (it says you can invite people)

Good because I wouldn't know who to invite until someone comes back from vacation.
[/quote]
If you're thinking what I'm thinkin

I LIKE UR THINKIN

[quote name='Athena Tennousu' timestamp='1311249049' post='5373866']
What do you think I'm thinking?

*Goes to check which character has the Dark Blue rose*

EDIT: Takashi
[/quote]
DANIELA :333

I saw vacation and thought > Daniela is in Colombia for vacation

Archived