Anime Card Contests [Includes Transformers]

Johan Liebert

Guest newhat

I apologize in advance.

Here are my judgments on the sets.

SILVER! Shadow Ninja - "Naruto": 7

[spoiler=Score Breakdown]

[spoiler=Grammar: 7]4 Tailed Naruto [sic] kills itself with its effect, and there are no "Tailed Beast" monsters

[spoiler=Balance: 5]Schizophrenic. Naruto Uzumaki gives too much advantage, 4 Tailed Naruto kills itself on Summon, 6 Tailed Naruto is lame, Spear of Shukaku is pathetic, Shukaku Shield is cool, Rasengan is too strong, Sage Sense is broken beyond all comprehension

[spoiler=Flavor: 8]Seems appropriate

[spoiler=Creativity: 8]Decent. A bit like LV monsters

GOLD!! Flinsbon - "Sailor Moon": 8

[spoiler=Grammar: 9]Not perfect, but quite good

[spoiler=Balance: 8]Assuming "remove from the game" means "remove from play", this Set could be abused with Phantom of Chaos. It's not broken, though

[spoiler=Flavor: 7]Fair. A tad mindless in parts

[spoiler=Creativity: 7]Ignoring everything that's Pluto-related, this set is not that intriguing

Herman the German - "Cromartie High School": 5

[spoiler=Grammar: 4]Bad enough to negatively affect clarity

[spoiler=Balance: 4]Takashi is undercosted, Shinjiro and Akira are overpowered, He Ate My Pencil is OP, Suda!! Cromartie Girls Highschool is completely broken

[spoiler=Flavor: 5]Cromartie High Delinquent Guy Who Made Horrible Names actually managed to make me laugh

[spoiler=Creativity: 7]Quite vanilla

[spoiler=Ability to Follow Instructions: 5]):I

BRONZE. .:Wolf O'Donnel:. - "Naruto": 5

[spoiler=Grammar: 5]I can understand everything, but it is terribly sloppy

[spoiler=Balance: 7]Certainly avoids being OP. Mostly pointless. Sharingan Eye seems flexible enough

[spoiler=Flavor: 2]Effects are appropriate, but style is atrocious. Squished Sasuke, "Witch Mode" with text, pixellation...Suckage

[spoiler=Creativity: 7]Not shallow in terms of ideas. Not deep either

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the

doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and

said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"

Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

Coach outlet

Coach Factory Outlet

Archived