Evil Hero Lockdown

jhcman21

Now for starters, you will need Evil Hero Inferal Sniper on your side of the field, then you need a royal decree/jinzo on the field. now infernal sniper has 2500 DEF and is unaffected by the effects of spells, and also inflicts 1000 damage to your opponent every turn, so practicly you just make sniper immune to spells and traps and keep inflicting damage to your opponent, it would probably be better to have jinzo in play because then you can also destroy your opponents monsters, so all in all i think its a good strategy, once again it will take 8 turns to finish off your opponent, so i think this effect is kinda nice, please rate and tell me how good the strategy is

Horus LV8 + Royal Decree is better, more playable, and harder to destroy.

This isn't much of a lockdown. All your opponent needs is some form of removal, and there's a lot of reasonably commonly run cards that would fit the bill: Raiza, Caius (once he comes out, he'll be commonly run), Zaborg, Exiled Force, E-Hero Stratos, any monarch for suiciding against Jinzo, MST, Heavy Storm, Breaker the Magical Warrior, anything with over 2500 ATK (Dark Magician of Chaos says hello), Zanji, Enishi, D-Hero Plasma, and so on, along with countless traps that can be chained to Jinzo/Decree, such as PWWB, Solemn, Bribe, and so forth.

Horus LV8 + Royal Decree is better, but even it isn't perfect, even with Plasma added.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PikaPerson01

infernal sniper + level are lmit B or Gravity bind. Way easier to pull off that way.

HEY GUIZ! LET'S ADD MOAR CARDS TO THIS ALREADY SITUATIONAL COMBO! LOL!

HEY GUIZ! LET'S ADD MOAR CARDS TO THIS ALREADY SITUATIONAL COMBO! LOL!

this does seem like a very situational combo. and it would take longer than 8 turns, since you have to summon sniper and/or jinzo, which would most likely take more than 1 turn. plus, yeah, it would be really easy to get rid of one or both of those monsters (ex: summon ultimate tyranno and get rid of both of them in one turn).

• 3 weeks later...

where i come from you start with 4000 LP, all you need for a better and quicker combo, it might be risky but

*Evil Hero Malicius Edge

*1 Rock type monster

*Dark Fusion

*Lightning Vortex

*Dust tornadoe

*1 Random card

Malicius edge and the rock monster combind with dark fusion then you get a 4000 ATK Dark Gaia, Lightning Vortex to destroy their monsters, one card face-down (dust tornadoe) then Dark Gaia will attack directly, they lose

Archived