Zextra's Free Xyz Template: UPDATED! - .xcf, .psd, and MSE!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't make the MSE version, so I apologize, but I can't help you with that.

About the other things, the ATK, DEF, and copyright are there because I like it that way - the KAZUKI TAKAHASHI clause makes it look more realistic, and on PS it would be a pain to type in the stats every card I make, so...

:L How do you open these?

You need either GIMP, Photoshop, or MSE to open them. You will also need basic knowledge of whatever program you are using, because it is not as easy as using the cardmaker.

Anyways, UPDATED...for PS users...

I'll get to the GIMP update soon! :)

the mse version has not the same proportion as the other template and has the copyright, and ATK & DEF already print.

it's very nice but can u do a template, that has the same proportion?

That's my fault about the proportions. I had meant to get around to it ages ago, but my old computer crashed, and I'd had problems with getting changes to stick. And then college started and I got attacked by the atomic mass of the periodic table, making me too occupied to deal with this. If you really want to know why I had problems, you can look in this:

[spoiler=Das Problem]There are size differences between the templates. That is, this one is 33 by 485, while the others, from Judas, are 813 by 1185. To make sure that the Xyz template doesn't take a hit to quality, I have to shrink the other templates to the same size. But this leaves them with slight differences in the ATK, DEF and the copyright spots. There's also a weird formatting thing in MSE when you use them at this size, Which means I'd have to up the size of the Xyz template. This makes the difference between the two sets even more jarring. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about this.

There's also a small problem with getting the foils and stuff in. MSE doesn't seem to want to accept extra stuff and doesn't show what I add to it.

Now, while I may get around to fixing these little problems, I do recommend downloading GIMP and using one of the other downloads instead, for the time being. I apologise, but I only put it together for convenience rather than as a complete counterpart to the others.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the difference:

The Xyz template of the other MSE thread v5:

OceanDragonLord-Diedalus-3.jpg

And your Xyz template with the official MSE 2 downloaded from their website:

OceanDragonLord-Diedalus-2.jpg

Now I probably know this is your fault, but do you know how to fix this because I like your templates of the original MSE 2 and your Xyz template much better and I really want to use it. Also, note the difference with the foil cards. That was not MSE 2's fault. That happened when I added your stuff to it :P. I hope you can fix it and thanks for replying!

*sigh*

I realize that you're having problems with the MSE version of the template, but please note that I have nothing to do with the MSE version - I have never used MSE, nor do I plan to. Therefore, I am clueless as to how to make and fix the flaws involving it. The problem, as The True Ace Attorney pointed out above, had to do with the proportional differences between my template and the MSE templates. The only thing I can do for you is give you a slightly larger version of the template which keeps its quality, which has the dimensions to fit the MSE templates - however, I can't guarantee that will work, since my template was made off of the proportions of an official Yu-Gi-Oh! card, and the MSE templates are LQ and slightly off in terms of proportion. Anyway, I'm glad you like my template!

[spoiler=Resized Template]

hdxyzblankmseversion.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived