OTK-EVIL HERO STYLE

jhcman21

Ok, I do not want to read any mean comments, this is just a thing of luck, ok so my opponent set a monster and played 3 cards face down and that was it, now it was my turn and i drew 1 dark fusion, 1 dark calling, 1 evil hero malicious edge, 1 evil hero infernal prodigy, 1 granmarg the rock monarch, 1 heavy storm, so first i special summoned the infernal prodigy( 5 cards in hand) since i controled no monsters, then i tributed it for granmarg to destroy his set monster ( 4 cards in hand), then i activate Heavy storm to destroy all his spells and trap cards( 3 cards in hand), and then i activated dark fusion to fuse malicious edge with granmarg to create Evil Hero Dark Gaia(ATK 5000) (1 card in hand) and finally i activated dark calling, and removed malicious edge and granmarg to creat a second dark gaia (ATK 5000) and inflicted 10000 damage on my opponent, which i thought was cool, and once again, i do not consider this a combo, i think this is more of luck rather than a combo, please rate and comment.

Guest PikaPerson01

There's no point in even writing anything' date=' since a quote pyramid is just a sign that the first person hit the nail on the head and everything else will probably be spam.

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

Archived