Realistic Card Contest

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

447411f.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned, except by tributing 2 DARK Dragon-Type monsters and one other monster you control. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. This card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard x500. Once per turn, you can banish 2 monsters in your graveyard to make this card inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. Each time this card battles, place one Destruction Counter on this card. Once per turn you can remove 1, 2 or 3 Destruction Counter(s) from this card one activate one of the following effects:

- Remove 1 Destruction counter from this card to decrease the ATK of one face-up monster by 500.

- Remove 2 Destruction counters from this card to destroy one monster on the field and inflict damage to it's owner equal to half or that monster's ATK.

-Remove 3 Destruction counters from this card to destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

When this card leaves the field, Special Summon one Banished monster to your side of the field.

Yessssssssaaa

Okay, here is my card

242084c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If your opponent has 4 or less cards in their Graveyard, you can remove 1 card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card card is used for the Synchro Summon of a "Flamvell" Synchro monster, you can remove 1 Card your opponent controls from play.

You might wanna fix the fact that it says card card.

I'm in.

[spoiler=Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor] 107744.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] If you control a face-up Warrior-type monster you may Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect destroy it during the End Phase. If you control another face-up Warrior-type monster other than "Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor" your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. When a Warrior-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you can destroy this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from your Graveyard other than "Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor." That monster's effect is negated and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

I will join.

Is there a fee ?

theres no fee

I'm in.

[spoiler=Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor] 107744.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] If you control a face-up Warrior-type monster you may Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect destroy it during the End Phase. If you control another face-up Warrior-type monster other than "Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor" your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. When a Warrior-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you can destroy this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from your Graveyard other than "Gegido - Tiny Knight of Honor." That monster's effect is negated and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

ill tell the boss

Guest newhat

Priority is nice.

I will enter a card in this contest. Here is the card that I am entering in this card contest.

[spoiler=Entry]

355224.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters in Attack Position. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step without flipping face-up or damage calculation.

That was the card that I entered in this contest (for cards).

Guest newhat

i would like to join but i dont know how to upload cards

After you make a card in the Card Maker, click on the picture of the finished card. A URL with tags should pop up below it. Copy and paste it into your post. There you go!

My first post, and my first contest:

My ENTRY:

[spoiler=Entry - Taravey The Untamable ]271239.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When putting this card in Attack mode, increase its Defensive power with 500 DEF points a turn. After being in Attack mode for 5 turns this card automatically changes into Defense mode. When in Defensive mode, decrease its ATK points with 100 a turn. When this card is in Defensive mode for 5 turns, it automatically changes to Attack mode. After 10 turns, ''Taravey The Untamable'' must be send to the Graveyard and will take 1500 LP of both players. If one of the players doesn't have enough LP, the player is forced to put 10 cards from the top of its Deck to the Graveyard.

My first post, and my first contest:

My ENTRY:

[spoiler=Entry - Taravey The Untamable ]271239.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When putting this card in Attack mode, increase its Defensive power with 500 DEF points a turn. After being in Attack mode for 5 turns this card automatically changes into Defense mode. When in Defensive mode, decrease its ATK points with 100 a turn. When this card is in Defensive mode for 5 turns, it automatically changes to Attack mode. After 10 turns, ''Taravey The Untamable'' must be send to the Graveyard and will take 1500 LP of both players. If one of the players doesn't have enough LP, the player is forced to put 10 cards from the top of its Deck to the Graveyard.

Is this the new OCG or does he have horrible understanding of Yugioh?

Archived