Suggestion: Debate

It's come to my attention that more and more there have been somewhat poorly-constructed arguments going on lately. Therefore, the question shall be arised:

Why not have a debate forum?

You could get upgraded to a debater usergroup upon agreeing to terms and conditions, and then have logical and well backed-up debates with other users. Really, not so hard to do.

Maybe one more mod would be needed, but does it really matter? We need to get new ones anywho.

R/F, Debate, Discuss.

Well, we'll see what YCMaker has to say to my amazingly long email/PM I'm typing up.

Thanks for the good wishes, Frunk.

And to clear up any and all misconceptions:

You would not be able to see the forum until you were approved to the usergroup. You would be able to know of its existence, but not see it. Just like the Mod Forum. However, you could actually get into this one.

You would not be able to see the forum until you were approved to the usergroup. You would be able to know of its existence' date=' but not see it. Just like the Mod Forum. However, you could actually get into this one.

[/quote']

I already suggested that to Frunk when the Debate forum was suggested, it still didnt happen :/

it's an idea i would love to have but it's a problem cause-

1) we have many fools who know nothing but will still come and well will start a big argument about candies and will start flaming.

2) from what i understood is that you want a test so we find who can post and who can't. well it's ok just that some noobs who will be refused will start flaming in the debate and general section.

but i support it if there is a way we can fix these issues.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Great plan. Or maybe we could have a small debate section that would open whenever a controversial issue popped up, and people could voice their opinions there?

Archived