Oplo Suggestions

[align=center]Number of Views

I have noticed that theads include all views, which to me isn't that great because, who wants to be the only person viewing thread that they made? I wan't to see that I'm not the only one viewing my thread so I came up with the idea that all threads shouldn't include views of the creator. That way, we can see how many people, besides us, have seen our threads.

Who's Viewed

It kind of bugs me that you can see who's posted, but not who's viewed. It would be nice to see who's viewed and how many times. this would allow everyone to see who has seen their thread and how many times. It would make me very happy to see this imrovement to the forum.

The Secret Groups

For a while, I have thought of groups that needed some privacy. Like, let's say there's a group that wanted to do secret things like make cards and then post them for everyone to see. There could be a way that once you become a usergroup, you could pay to get a forum that only members of your group could see. This, to me, seems like a good idea for those private groups. It could have worked for CMA and it could work for future generations.[/align]

[align=center]Number of Views

I have noticed that theads include all views' date=' which to me isn't that great because, who wants to be the only person viewing thread that they made? I wan't to see that I'm not the only one viewing my thread so I came up with the idea that all threads shouldn't include views of the creator. That way, we can see how many people, besides us, have seen our threads.[/size']

Who's Viewed

It kind of bugs me that you can see who's posted, but not who's viewed. It would be nice to see who's viewed and how many times. this would allow everyone to see who has seen their thread and how many times. It would make me very happy to see this imrovement to the forum.

The Secret Groups

For a while, I have thought of groups that needed some privacy. Like, let's say there's a group that wanted to do secret things like make cards and then post them for everyone to see. There could be a way that once you become a usergroup, you could pay to get a forum that only members of your group could see. This, to me, seems like a good idea for those private groups. It could have worked for CMA and it could work for future generations.[/align]

~1@:

Not bothered really.

~2@:

Might be difficult, maybe though. *support*

~3@:

Cool idea, but might make too many forums. There may just be a way to make a thread invisible to all except certain members, though. *support_edited*

Archived