Dragon Warlock (I feel so under appreciated.)

shonenhikada

the effect should be more like this (including capitalizations, etc.):

"When this card is successfully Normal or Special Summoned, remove from play up to 3 Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 9). You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 monster that was removed from play by this card's effect."

is that helpful enough for ya? ;-)

and, i agree that the pic could be better (and it is a little overpowered). if you made it require more spell counters, it might make it less overpowered. look at skilled dark magician for tips about tributing with spell counters.

nice card though ^_^

the effect should be more like this (including capitalizations' date=' etc.):

"When this card is successfully Normal or Special Summoned, remove from play up to 3 Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 9). You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 monster that was removed from play by this card's effect."

is that helpful enough for ya? ;-)

and, i agree that the pic could be better (and it is a little overpowered). if you made it require more spell counters, it might make it less overpowered. look at skilled dark magician for tips about tributing with spell counters.

nice card though ^_^

[/quote']

if you look at breaker it doesn't successfully on it,so i don't see that as being a problem.

but you see saying remove from play 3 is not the same as saying select up to three,it's a choice you don't have to remove from play three,you can choose up to 3 to remove from.

overpowered fine.

Archived