- The Kingdom Hearts Project II -

Sora

[center][size=7]- The Kingdom Hearts Project II -[/size]

[b]July 27th, 2011 - The Kingdom Hearts Project II has officially begun. Added Roxas, Marluxia, and Larxene.[/b]

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/20nsdu.png[/img]

[b]Once per turn, if this card is attacked, you can discard 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate it. You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by removing from play 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard other than this card. Each player can only use the effect of "XIII - Roxas, the Key of Destiny" once per duel.

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/33useaw.png[/img]

This card is also treated as a Thunder-Type monster. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent, select 1 unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zone on their field, the selected Spell/Trap Card Zone cannot be used until the end of your opponent's next turn. When this card leaves the field, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 400.

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/27zhs0o.png[/img]

This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack again once in a row. When this card leaves the field, destroy all monsters and Spell and Trap Cards on your field. Special Summon 1 "Graceful Mech Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 12/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field and 5 "Blossom Blaster Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zones. You take no damage in battles involving "Graceful Mech Token". If "Graceful Mech Token" is targeted by an attack, you can send 1 "Blossom Blaster Token" to the Graveyard to negate the attack. As long as a "Graceful Mech Token" remains face-up on your field, you cannot Normal Summon or Set monsters. Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
- Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent for each "Blossom Blaster Token" you control.
- Send 2 "Blossom Blaster Tokens" to the Graveyard, select 1 "Graceful Mech Token" you control, it gains 3000 ATK until the End Phase.
- Banish 1 card in your hand, Special Summon 1 "Blossom Blaster Token" to an unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zone on your field.

Miscellaneous:
The Organization XIII Cards are all labeled with XIII because that would make them easily searchable as an archetype, rather than giving them their official ranks and making them hard to use.

Credits:
Backgrounds: Deviantart, Google Images
Card Art: Me
Holo - Me
Renders - Google Images[/b][/center]

[quote name='Nardo Icarus' timestamp='1311998207' post='5400251']
I find it amusing that you have the characters seem to pop out of the cards.
[/quote]

Yeah haha, kinda like a 3-D effect y'know? I'm gonna do it for special cards (Organization XIII, Bosses of Worlds, etc)

Archived