NSRP: Shinobi Legends ( Prologue Arc | OOC Thread )

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, had to work overtime during these past few weeks. So, yeah...apologies. Why do these things happen to me everything I start a RP(G) on YCM? -_-

Anyway, the meeting starts in the outskirts of Konoha/Hidden Leaf. Its location known only to those of high-ranking shinobi (Kages, members of SNTF, bodyguards and such).

I'll post in a bit.

I'd like to request, if I may, to apply as a member of the Akatsuki for this esteemed role-play. I'm a long time role-player, an avid character creator, and a strong minded individual with more than enough experience in which to fulfill such a position in this role-play. However, if this is not applicable, I understand.

I'm going to enjoy this.

[spoiler=Akatsuki Application]
[b]Character Name[/b]: Ayanasu Juntao

[b]Clan[/b]: Ayanasu is a direct descendant of the Senju clan (Clan of a Thousand Skills), one of the strongest clans to ever exist. Formally a great Shinobi, corruption, dismay, and disloyalty have turned him to the Akatsuki.

[b]Unique Ability[/b]: -[u]Manipulation Mastery[/u]
As a descendant of the Senju clan, Ayanasu has mastered three of the five Great Arts, including their subcategories.

[b]Age:[/b] Unknown. Ayanasu has an appearance of the age of at least 36. But because he has been a member of the Senju clan for so long, no one knows how old he truly is. Contact with the Senju members has given him the ability to age 1,000 times slower than any other person on the planet. This does not affect his combat skills, and he can still die. He is not immortal.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Village:[/b] The Hidden Leaf

[b]Ninja Rank:[/b] Rogue Ninja

[b]Skills:[/b][list]
[*]Multiple known jutsu.
[*]Mastery of many jutsu types.
[*]Excellent hand-to-hand combat techniques, some Taijutsu.
[*]Large chakra supply.
[/list]
[b]Elements:[/b] Earth, Wind, Fire, Lightning, and Wood. Lightning and wood are sub-element jutsu and / or combination jutsu. Specifically lightning jutsu, which requires fire and wind style manipulation. Because Ayanasu has mastered these two types of chakra, he can access lightning techniques. Wood style is a sub style to Earth Style.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Ayanasu wears the standard Akatsuki robings, with black gown, and red clouds outlined in white. His garments do differ however, because he is branded with the Senju Clan 1,000 Hands mark on the back of his neck, and center of his torso. His hair is jet black, with a length no longer than the nape of his neck. Silver eyes accompany his relatively short hair, and a slim nose and thin mouth make him one of the most quiet, and most feared in appearance. He is approximately six feet, three inches tall. On his neck he wears a necklace of ten prayer beads, standing for immortality. These are not worn because he is immortal, but to mock immortality for being the most saught after technique and the most responsible for world chaos. Ayanasu also sports thick wooden sandal clogs. The sleeves of his Akatsuki robes are naturally too long for his arms,, better to conceal throwing knives and shuriken. He has also tied his old Hidden Cloud Bandanna to his upper left arm.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ayanasu prefers to let his skills speak for themselves. He is quite proud of abandoning his village for their betrayal, and tends to hold a very prideful ego and mentality. He is not quiet, and will speak when the time calls for it. Though he is often alone, he does enjoy company, even if it is amongst enemies. Ayanasu is very bold. He does not hesitate to address something that bothers or irritates him as his fellow Akatsuki often point out. On the battlefield, Ayanasu does not enjoy fighting because his past battles have been EXTREMELY brief. Because of his strength, Ayanasu never takes an opponent seriously until they actually cause him to bleed.

[b]History / Background:[/b] Born of the Hidden Leaf and child to Toka Senju of the Senju clan, Ayanasu abandoned the Hidden Leaf after his friend and brother Madara Uchiha was cast out for what he believes is bigotry and false-truths. After training under the First and Second Hokages for more than thirty years, Ayanasu had finally learned enough, so he declared. He never declared war or danger to his former village, but instead vowed to forever stand in their way of goals. Through trial and tribulation, he has gradually over come this deception and is slowly finding truths within himself and through his training with the Akatsuki, amongst them as well.

[b]Jutsu: [/b]

[i]1.) Earth Style: Collapsing World Jutsu[/i]
A large scale area, anywhere from ten to ten thousand meters wide caves into the ground, up to a depth of three thousand feet (roughly the size of the land of Fire). This requires a large chunk of chakra, and it is a scarcely used technique. [b]Long Range[/b].

[i]2.) Earth Style: Canyon Crushing Jutsu[/i]
Ayanasu manipulates the terrain around himself and his target to become large scale mountains, with a concave ceiling amongst it, and extremely sharp, jagged pillars of stone within it. In one swift strike, the canyon closes in, crushing the enemy inside. (If used in combination with World Collapse, it is fatal.) [b]Medium Range[/b].

[i]3.) Earth Style: Meteor Strike Jutsu[/i]
Large craters appear in the ground around Ayanasu (craters the size of about a minivan) as he lifts large chunks of stone and earth out of the ground. These spheres are extremely compact and solid. Punching through it would be like punching through diamond: nearly impossible. This technique creates up to five meteors at one time, launching them at high speeds. [b]Medium Range[/b].

[i]4.) Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees[/i]
A signature move of the first Hokage, this allows Ayanasu to easily grow trees on any surface, to manipulate the battlefield or bind his opponent. [b]Long Range.[/b]

[i]5.) Wood Release Secret Technique: World of Trees Wall[/i]
A defensive technique, Ayanasu manipulates roots in the ground around him to grow rapidly, straight up into the air around a location of his choosing. The roots move at high speeds, forming countless numbers of interlocking workings, forming a very strong wall. [b]Short Range.[/b]

-[u]Manipulation Mastery: Fire[/u]

[i]6.) Fire Style: Falling Sky Jutsu[/i]
Ayanasu heats up dense pockets of air around his target, causing the pressurized combination of heat and air to fall like a meteor. As the air pockets approach the ground, they erupt into large fireballs. [b] Medium Range[/b].

[i]7.) Fire Style: Burning Wave Jutsu[/i]
Ayanasu is literally engulfed in a wave of flames that begins sweeping forward at medium speeds, torching everything in it's path. The wave is nearly thirty feet tall. [b]Medium Range[/b].

[i]8.) Fire Style: Dispersing Flames Jutsu[/i]
After casting the hand signs required for this technique, for a short period of time, each step Ayanasu takes will release a defensive barrier of flames in a burst, around his entire body. [b]Short Range.[/b]

[i]9.) Fire Release Secret Technique: Great Dragon of Fire[/i]
Ayanasu is able to manipulate a large fireball into the shape of a burning dragon (up to three total) and manipulate this burning dragon at his target, spewing fireballs and burning everything it touches. [b] Long Range.[/b]

[i]1[/i][i]0.) Fire Release Secret Technique: Great Blaze Ball[/i]
A large ball of fire is exhaled from Ayanasu's lungs, with a mix of wind chakra. This ball of fire, on contact with the target, will sweep them off of their feet. When the target has reached the desired distance from Ayanasu, the release of the technique causes the ball to explode, with the target still inside. This move is powerful, but slow. It can easily be avoided. [b]Medium Range[/b].

-[u]Manipulation Mastery: Wind[/u]

[i]11.) Wind Style: Wind Tunnel Jutsu[/i]
A vortex style wind widens and crests around Ayanasu, then rapidly stretching forward with a vacuum like effect. If Ayanasu makes himself lighter through chakra manipulation, he can move through the wind tunnel at blinding speeds. Because the tunnel has such a strong vacuum effect, it is extremely difficult to escape. Ayanasu will often combine Fire Style Techniques with this attack. [b]Medium Range[/b].

[i]1[/i][i]2.) Wind Style: Wrath of the Storm[/i]
A hurricane like gust bursts from behind Ayanasu. This wind is very sharp, and has the power to knock down great oak trees and sturdy homes. Coupled with this technique, is a rising air current, heavy with heat. This technique is more often defensive, and can be used to wear down the opponent's morale. [b] Medium Range[/b].

[i]13.) Wind Style: 1,000 Swift Strikes[/i]
Ayanasu lowers his density through chakra manipulation, and makes himself extremely light. His speed is doubled, but his strength is lowered. This allows him to quickly exploit weak points in his enemy, because his speed is blinding. [b]Long Range[/b].

[i]14.) Lightning Release Secret Technique: Black Panther[/i]
Ayanasu manipulates lightning into the shape of a summoning beast, specifically a panther. It's range is wide as the panther has long leaping capabilities and can fire multiple control release bolts of lightning (meaning they can be fired at different times from different angles).

[i]15.) Summoning Jutsu: Impure World Resurrection[/i]
Because Ayanasu is a direct descendant of the Senju clan, he can call upon any of it's members at any time he pleases. These members include, but are not limited to the First and Second Hokages of the Leaf Village. He can summon up to two dead Senju members at one time. [b]Short [/b]
[b]Range.[/b]

[i][u]Total Techniques: 15 [/u][/i]

All jutsu listed are S-Class jutsu and are Ninjutsu, excluding the Summoning Jutsu.

[/spoiler]

Time spent on application: One hour (damn you custom jutsu!)

Oh what the heck, Mysterium Tremendum first technique and my techniques are pretty alike. Sorry about that, hope it'll work out either way since they are wastly different in the ways they are used. Didn't read it 'til I was finished. I know my character might seem a bit OP but I swear on my honour as a roleplayer I won't be overpowered. Sorry for the lack of detail (and I didn't check spelling either) but I'm tired and not in the mood for writing, expect more when I began roleplaying - if I get accepted that is.

[b]Name:[/b] Hideki Kazanagi
[b]Clan:[/b] Kazanagi
[b]Unique Ability:[/b] Blood Release: Hidekis Kekkai Genkai allows him to instead of using his Chakra, he can take the raw energy of life and twist it to his own purposes. He can corrupt and control, and sustain his power by consuming the health of others, willing or not. However, in order to consume one others life and fill your chakra pool, you must let your blood flow in the victims veins - in other words, you must send your blood into the victim, through either willingly sacrifice or by mere force. After you have sent your blood into your victim, it's still required that you make physical contact in order to consume the life, which should be pretty easy since you can corrupt the person to a certain degree once your blood is in. Hideki has learned several techniques to implant his blood in others through his Kekkai Genkai and he can use his own life force with unsurpassed precision. An example of the ritual Hideki must execute in order to use his Kekkai Genkai, is for him to cut a deep enough wound and get his blood oozing out - the more advanced jutsus however require deeper wounds than that, sometimes even living sacrifices..
[b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but he'll continue to live as long as he consumes the life of others, dead or alive - or if he is killed.
[b]Village:[/b] Amegakure
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b] S-rank Missing-Nin/Akatsuki Adept
[b]Skill(s):[/b][list]
[*]Blood Release
[*]Huge Chakra Storage
[*]Worthless Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
[*]Intermediate Taijutsu
[*]Average Intellect
[*]Intermediate Katana fighter
[*]Abnormal amounts of blood
[/list]
[b]Element(s):[/b] Fire, incapable to use it though.
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b] [Spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/Darkwalker7033/shinobi.jpg[/img][size=1][size=3][spoiler=Trololol][/size][/size]Hideki is a tall and a mixture of a muscular and a skinny man. His narrow eyes are completley crimson red with the exception of his pupils, which are so small they give him a vile and dangerous look. He has pitch black bags hanging under his eyes and his cheek have sunken in to a certain degree. The rest of his face has unusally sharp and skinny features to it, much alike his deceased father. Several scars adornes his body and face, and because of his pale skin they appear much more than they would on the average mans skin. His most noticeable scar is a black streak all the way across his nose, obviously cut by a sharp weapon. His curled black hair is of medium length and extremely dirty and worn. He wears the Akatsuki robe causally, covering his whole upper and underbody except his feets. His neck and hands is bare, except for the Akatsuki ring on his index finger. [/spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Hidekis personality would represent a snake, lurking and false. He is a master of deceiving and his charming behaviour could very likely lead to deaths of hundred once he has his victim caged in falseness. He uses every opportunity he can find to encourage people and especially the enemy himself, so he may appear to be much weaker than he really is, giving him several openings to land the death hit. He is unusually cultured to his leader and can be very polite to his fellow companions, when in reality he is a very self-absorbed person. However, this personality is just a reflection of his true inner behaviour, which he would under no circumstances never reveal to the world. This sleeping inner demon inside of him is hidden far inside his heart and if it would be released from its cage, not even Hideki would be able control the slaugther that would rise and his soul would most likely descend into the depths of hell, and the demon would remain in control.

[b]History/Background:[/b] Hideki was born into the Kazanagi clan of Amegakure and lived the life of a most ordinary kid. He recieved generous amounts of love from his familiy, befriended other kids, pulled pranks and studied in the Shinobi Academy. By that time he knew little about his inner talants and it would probably be best if he didn't know about them. When he grow older he was introduced to his Kekkai Genkai by his father. His father told him about the Blood Release strictly, this power was not to be used as a endless source of chakra nor to take the lifes of people to consume their chakra, not even against enemys. Hideki was only allowed to train the vile arts if he vowed on the name of Kazanagi that he would never use it as neither of the previously mentioned evil powers Blood Release granted you. Hideki did as his father told him and trained to use and control his own life force as the most piercing weapon.

Hideki was never any good at the Academy, his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu were honest word pathetic. He couldn't even conjure three clones nor could he transform and hold the taken form for more than one minute - the thing he was capable of was his Kekkai Genkai, which he of course wasn't allowed to use in the Academy. His father encouraged Hideki to continue fighting, even though the flame inside Hideki began to fade away slowly. Finally one day, when Hidekis fighting spirit was nearly gone and he was practicing withdrawing his life force, he accidently went to deep into his life energy and lost control. His sight went black and when he woke up, his whole clan had been slaughtered, his parents, his grandparents, his uncle, his cousins, everone. He was sent into a world of despair and he left the village as an outlaw. The old polite Hideki was lost, consumed by the new. Hideki lived most of his past life, murdering and consuming for the sake of power - that was until he got in contact with the Akatsuki, where his skills were encouraged rather then despised.
[b]Jutsu(s):[/b]
[Spoiler=The Key word is...BLOOD]
Blood Release
Activation Process: The technique is activated when the user cuts a deep enough wound to get blood oozing and then the user sends his chakra into it, conjuring.
Description: Allows the caster to use his and/or willing others life energy as a potentional source of Chakra.

[b]Blood Release Abilitys[/b]
Blood Release: Sacrifice
Activation Process: The user must have sent his/hers blood into the vicitims veins and make physicial contact with a seal painted in blood on the users palm, unless the victim is dead.
Description: Basically absorbs the victims life energy, and heals any potentional wounds.

Blood Release: Hemorrhage
Activation process: See "Blood Release"
Description: Blood flows out of the wound and attempts to infringe the Victims veins through deep enough cuts. If it enters successfully the user can send in his/hers own chakra to the victim, only enough to weaken the vicitm.

Blood Release: Blood Prison
Description: The user creates a sphere of blood that imprisons foes for as long as the user controls the sphere.

Blood Release: Blood Needles
Description: The user conjures several deadly needles of blood.

Blood Release: Blood Shield
Description: Creates a barrier of blood, the strength and durability is based on the amount of life force the user puts into it.

Blood Release: Blood Pressure
Description: The user sends a wave of blood towards the enemy in order to land them on the ground, defenseless.

Blood Release: Blood Tempest
Description: Creates a tempest of circiling blood needles.

Blood Release: Blood Feast
Description: The user conjures hands of the blood, used to restrain the enemy.

Blood Release: Blood Fangs
Description: The user sends two projectiles of blood against the foe, possibly knocking him/her back or staggering him/her.

Blood Release: Blood Fists
Description: The user creates two big fists of blood, cabable of punching the enemy (trololol).

Blood Release: Blood Slaughter
Activation Process: The user must sacrifice his/hers life.
Description: The user preforms a seal ritual on the users stomach and cuts a deep wound in the middle of the seal. The users body drains empty on blood and the blood turns into thousands tiny sharp blood needles with spreads in all directions.[/spoiler]

RP Sample: The plot in the RP in my signature will do right?

[b]Name:[/b] Akai Chishio
[b]Clan:[/b] Chishio Clan *Self-Created*
[b]Unique Ability:[/b] [spoiler= Ketsueki Soujuu *Self-Created*]Akai Chishio's Kekkei Genkai is know as Ketsueki Soujuu (Blood Manipulation). Members of the Chishio clan are born with the natural ability to generate blood cells much faster than the average human being, meaning their wounds would heal much faster than the average human being. The Chishio clan have a special process to mix their blood with their chakra to do amazing things, creating new jutsu and developing specialized medical techniques we're among the many possibilities. This Kekkei Genkai allows Akai to focus and use his own blood as a weapon within his jutsu and his wounds will heal twenty times faster than the average ninja.

[i]Editors Note(s): [/i][i]It has become important to note that the Ketsueki Soujuu does NOT give the user the liberty to control the blood flow of their enemy. However, if another fallen comrade or enemy is deceased the Ketsueki Sojuu sue MAY manipulate their blood for their own Jutsu and techniques.[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Age:[/b] 38
[b]Village:[/b] Kumogakure
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b] Special Ninja Task Force/ANBU
[b]Skill(s):[/b] Major: Kekkei Genkai Control, Throwing WeaponsMinor: Physical Strength, Swordplay, and Chakra Control
[b]Element(s):[/b] Lightning Release, (Unknown) Blood Release
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b] Akai measures in at a height of six feet and one inch, and weighs in at about two hundred and twenty five pounds. Akai has a pale tan skin tone with an even skin complexion that seems to be fairly healthy. Akai has dark black hair that he wears in a spiked up fashion so that it stays out of his way; he has blood red eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses with round lenses. On his upper body he wears a long sleeve black shirt with a long black jacket that goes all the way down to the back of his knees. His lower body is covered by a pair of black ninja pants that seem to have been made out of a thicker material than the standard pair; his pants are held up by a black belt with a golden metal buckle. On his feet he wears traditional black ninja shoes and on his hands he wears a pair of black leather gloves.
[b]Personality:[/b] Akai carries a personality that reflects he is slightly prideful of his own abilities, but not so much that it would cause him to over or underestimate his opponent to severely. Akai has always been a calm person that likes to feel his opponent out first before batteling, however, that's not to say he does not get surprised when something is truely surprising or unexpected. Akai is the kind of person who merely desires to do his job, follow his orders, and than go home and accept another assignment, if there's something he wishes to not do, he'll simply say so.
[b]History/Background:[/b] Akai Chishio was born within the Kumogakure as a member of the powerful Chishio clan. His mother and father loved him greatly and as soon as their young son could, they taught him the ways of the blood and how to control his great gift that they had given him. For years that spent training him in the ways of the Blood Release and explained ho his body was special and different from any other category of ninja in the world. When it was time he went to the academy, Akai asked for permission to pursue the art of Lightning Release whilst he pursued Blood Release; none of the Chishio Clan have ever practiced both Releases within their lifetime, presumably for some sort of power balance treaty with Kumogakure. Akai was granted permission to study the Lightning Release while in school but was also required to learn Blood Release while not in school, effectively having him learn for fourteen hours everyday.Upon becoming an ANBU ranked ninja he was branded as one of the best in his village and sent on the most difficult of tasks that Kumagkure had. When it came time for the Special Ninja Task Force to be formed he was ready to accept the invitation to join, he and his parents said their goodbyes to each other and off he went to fight the ninja worlds greatest challenge. His parents were overjoyed when their son returned from his great battle, but were disheartened for him as he explained that they had lost a treasured comrade. It is now ten years in the future and Akai is stil a member of the Special Ninja Task Force, his parents have passed unfortunately and he lives alone still fighting for his villages and the worlds peace.
[spoiler=Jutsu(s)]
[b]Lightning Release:Great Flash[/b]
[i]D-Rank[/i]
[i]The user coats his body in lightning based charka and than immediately fires it off in all directions thus creating an effect similar to that of a flash. This jutsu temporarily blinds all opponents in the immediate area[/i] [i]for the duration of thirty seconds.[/i]

[b]Lightning Release:White Light Blade[/b]
[i]C-Rank[/i]
[i]Surrounds the held weapon in lightning energy, thus making it more durable, sharp, and without a moments hesitation the energy can be launched at the opponent in an attempt to cut them from a long range.[/i]

[b]Lightning Style:Fierce Bolt[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user concentrates an amount of chakra into his right pointer finger and then turns it into lightning. The user than generates another amount of chakra in similar size as the other amount and applies great force to it, slamming it into the other amount of chakra; thus giving it the power and strength of a natural lightning bolt.[/i]

[b]Lightning Style:Glint Slash[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user focus chakra into his hand and than into the handle of his yet to be drawn sword, upon drawing the sword the chakra is turned to lightning and flies at the opponent. The attack flies so thin and wide it is almost undetectable by sight.[/i]

[b]Lightning Style:Scattered Current[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user gathers current in their sword's blade than forcefully slams it into the ground causing currents of electrical energy to flow freely through the ground, collecting at the enemies feet and then holding the opponent in place for as long as the user can control and maintain the balance of chakra.[/i]

[b]Lightning Style:Fierce Jaw[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user gathers chakra into their fist and than punches at the opponent; the charka turns into lightning and takes the shape of huge powerful jaws. The jaws fly towards the opponent and than chump down on them hard and powerfully.[/i]

[b]Blood Release: Foul Aura[/b]
[i]A-Rank[/i]
[i]The user emits blood particles from his body, creating an aura in the immediate area that seems to dull to damage and effectiveness of elemental jutsu.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Blood Blast[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user disperses blood from his wrist and collects it in front his right hand until it's about medium-size. The user than fires the chakra infused blast at the opponent.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Blades of Blood[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user collect blood from his wrist into his hand and than flings it at the opponent. The chakra infused blood forms deadly sickles of force that could slice rocks in two.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Blood Blade[/b]
[i]B-Rank[/i]
[i]The user gathers blood into the palm of their hand and shapes it into a sword that the user may use as a standard weapon.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Infectios Palm[/b]
[i]A-Rank[/i]
[i]The user gathers chakra coated blood into their hand, upon contact with an enemy the blood will seep into the opponents skin and cause their red blood cells to become unhealthy. The opponent will feel drained and weak for the duration of the day.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Blood Red Sea[/b]
[i]S-Rank[/i]
[i]The user generates a very large amount of blood and floods the opponent with it, the blood will surround the opponent and keep applying force to the opponent until he can no longer move. The user than takes the oppratunity to slash straight through the blood and the opponents body causing severe damage.[/i]

[b]Blood Style:Silent Serpent(s)[/b]
[i]A-Rank[/i]
[i]The user places their hand on the ground and produces blood out of their wrist; this chakra infused blood takes the shape of several serpants that could be used for scouting or silent attacks.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Tankoshitsu Hikaru
[b]Clan:[/b] Hikaru
[b]Unique Ability:[/b] Increased Mana Pool; Human Puppetry, Puppet Mastery, funinjutsu expert
[b]Age:[/b] unknown
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Village:[/b] Kirigakure (Land of Water)
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b] ANBU, now Missing Nin
[b]Skill(s):[/b] Puppet Mastery, Physical Strength, Swordplay, and Chakra Control
[b]Element(s):[/b] -
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b]This unheroic ninja is not very tall and has a lithe build. Tanko is a ravishingly beautiful girl. She is 5'5" with clear blue eyes. She has a short cut hair, which she has painted red streaks in. Her outfits are uncomplicated, she can be seen sporting a Black Hakama over her other clothes. She also carries around a Scimitar like sword. SHe uses a brutal form of martial arts that emphasizes tormenting one's opponent. Her preferred weapons are unusual weapons. She is skilled in pole-vaulting and math.
[b]Personality:[/b] Otogakure residents would vouch that Tanko was a merry person to go around with when she was still in Academy, especially the men folk. But after the attack on Otogakure and the ambush of the invader’s village, she was a changed person. No longer was the cheery beautiful girl, she was a sadistic person from that point on. Even more disgusting is the way in which she would describe, in grueling details, the last moments of the dying person in a letter to his/her unfortunate family members.
[b]History/Background:[/b] a bit long & gets a bit ewww ...
[spoiler='History/ Background']While in her academy she was one of the brightest in the academy. She showed her special skill with her trusted sword. She came up with 3 moves herself. Though these were not even B- class she managed to use them with great effect. She broke her ribs in one of the practice lessons and had to wait out for a year; It was during this time that Tenko got hold of some books dealing in “subversive jutsu”s and like most young minds she was instantly attached to it. Within this time, she got hold of an effigy and made it into a very much workable model. By the time she cleared her Chunin and Jounin Exam, men used to fear instead of adore, for those that were fortunate not to face her, even without people realizing her working with chakra strings.
One night during regular guard duties, when the village of Otogakure was ambushed by Ninjas from other villages on some trumped up charges. One of these ninjas managed to kill her good friend, Moriko. Tenko killed the 3 such Ninjas single handedly, without even using any of her two pet dolls.
That night she was promoted to ANBU with the mission of ransacking the aggressors primarily and killing the opposing Kage. Her village elder came too. The attack went on fine; they had entered into the opposing faction’s head man’s house. She killed the head man as he was about to close the door upon her. Then a wild voice screamed from the room inside, it was apparently the old man’s wife. She was crying please I am pregnant with a kid. Tenko pressed her sword to her’s breast, contemplating if she should be killed too. After a brief moment later she decided that it was not worth it.
She saw that her village head was entering door. She was about to sheath her sword, when there was some sudden pressure on the hilt of her sword, and it went straight into poor creature, she was dead the very next second. Her Mizukage had a wild smile in his face, “You should finish the job that is given to you.” She could not believe the old man she used to respect as a father figure was such a lame excuse of a human. She summoned her own doll, her very first, she used to call Kauran, the Clown.
The Mizukage’s four ANBU bodyguards had better luck, for they died instantly. Tenko managed to string him up, and cut out the soles of his feet. As the Kage screamed in pain as the blood flowed freely, she was burying the dead in the courtyard. The unfortunate woman, the wife of the kage was still to be buried, but tenko came back and said to her Kage, you know you could be one of my Puppets and sliced open his torso to clear out the intestines. Her next doll was the Kage of the Tsukigakure.[/spoiler]
[b]Jutsu(s):[/b]

[spoiler= 'Jutsu']
Chakra Thread : S-rank
Human Puppets: S-rank
Water Release (via Mizukage, puppetry): S-rank
[i]- Baku shuishoha ([color=#0000ff]Bursting water wave[/color])[/i]
[i]- Daikoudab no Jutsu ([color=#0000ff]Shark Eating[/color])[/i]
[i]- kasumi ([color=#0000ff]Hidden[/color] [color=#0000ff]Mist Technique[/color])[/i]
- [i]Mizu no keimusho ([color=#0000ff]Water Prison[/color])[/i]
Raiton Release (Via Kage puppetry) : A rank
- [i]Raikiri[/i] [i]([color=#ffa500]Lightning edge[/color])[/i]
[i]- Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ([color=#ffa500]Clone[/color])[/i]
[i]- no Yoroi ([color=#ffa500]Electric Armour[/color])[/i]
[i]- Kami no Noroi ([color=#ffa500]Wraith of the Thunder God[/color])[/i]

[b][b]Tools :[/b][/b]
[i]Poison Kunai[/i]
[i]Sword[/i]
[i]Senbon[/i]
[i]Scrolls to summon the puppets.[/i]
[i]Mizukage has a sword[/i]