!!!>>>>>Naruto Fanfic: Introduction!<<<<<!!!

Mad Hopz

Well, I was planning about writing a fanfic but I don't want to write one and then not have anyone read it. So I'm posting an intro so you can tell me what you think. If no posts here or likes it I'm gonna discontinue it and not write it anymore.

Here it is:

The day started like any other day would have. The sun rose high in the sky, sending a cascade of color through the trees, flooding the forest floor with green light. Upon the ground was a sleeping figure. His chest rose and fell as he breathed in and out. His hair was long and black and he wore strange clothing unlike any seen before. Silently, he stirred. He flickered his eyes, looking around quickly. 1. 2. 3. He counted silently in his head. That's how many enemy ninja there were.

In the trees surrouding the sleeping figure, several Leaf Ninja crouched, believing that they were hidden away by the shadow of the trees. Each of them wore a flak jacket and bore the head protector of the Leaf on their heads. One of them had brown hair but the others' hair was black. The brown-haired ninja signaled to his partners. They leaped silently to the forest floor.

The figure tasted the ground with his tongue. With every step the enemies took, he could feel the vibrations in the ground. It would not be long before they were all dead. His fingers twitched slightly in anticipation. The three ninja approached cautiously. Suddenly, he leaped into the air, flicking three kunai knives at his adversaries.

Quickly, the ninja blocked the kunai and leaped towards him for the attack. The figure licked his lips before pressing his hands together to form several quick ninja seals. The effect was immediate.

*Ninja Art! Genjutsu: Infinite Shroud of Darkness!*

The three ninja froze in their tracks. The forest had turned into a pitch-black abyss. The brown-haired ninja called to one his partners.

??? - Hey! Hyun! What the hell is happening?

Hyun - This must be Genjutsu! We must act quickly, Gendo, try to release your chakra!

Gendo - You must do the same, Horon!

However, the black-haired Horon was no longer there. Well, he was there but not in the sense of the word. He had been removed from the Genjutsu. He stared around in disbelief as he tried to awake his fallen partners.

Horon - What did you do, Orochimaru!

Orochimaru laughed a cruel laugh. Ku ku ku ku.

Orochimaru - You don't need to know! You'll be joining them soon enough.

With inhuman speed, Orochimaru leapt forward but Horon flicked three shuriken at him. Orochimaru quickly dodged them and pressed his hands together. Suddenly, a snake shot out of his mouth. It zoomed towards Horon, mouth stretched open to reveal two poisonous fangs. Horon grabbed the jaws and pressed the snake away. Orochimaru smiled and pressed his fingers together. A sword shot out of the snake's mouth into Horon's heart.

Horon slumped to the ground, dead. Orochimaru sucked the snake back into his mouth and pulled the sword from Horon's dead body. He grinned evily and proceeded to the other two ninja. With quick, accurate strokes, he removed them from our world.

Archived