An Official Banned Cards Thread Idea

Good or Not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Good or Not?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

Okay I've been hearing some complaints as to the number of ban this and unban that type of threads in the TCG section, why not make an Official YCM thread devoted to that in the TCG section, it would cut out the massive amount of threads about these issues and could cool off the huge debates going on in there a little. My reasoning would be that if people can't see what card others want banned/unbanned unless they actually read the thread which would be good because fanatics would not react with a "Someone wants to ban that! That my favorite card, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!" when they first look at the thread names. Instead I think some people who could care less about talking about banned cards would just ignore the official banned cards thread and talk about something else.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Okay I've been hear some complaints as to the number of ban this and unban that type of threads in the TCG section' date=' why not make an Official YCM thread devoted to that in the TCG section, it would cut out the massive amount of threads about these issues and could cool off the huge debates going on in there a little. My reasoning would be that if people can't see what card others want banned/unbanned unless they actually read the thread which would be good because fanatics would not react with a "Someone wants to ban that! That my favorite card, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!" when they first look at the thread names. Instead I think some people who could care less about talking about banned cards would just ignore the official banned cards thread and talk about something else.

[/quote']

And why exactly is discussing what should and shouldn't be banned not one of the biggest parts of the game? All it does is greatly influence the meta for the next 6 months, right? And 1 topic would get messy and disorganized very fast.

And why exactly is discussing what should and shouldn't be banned not one of the biggest parts of the game? All it does is greatly influence the meta for the next 6 months' date=' right? And 1 topic would get messy and disorganized very fast.

[/quote']

Did I say it was not a big part off the game in there? I think it is but the TCG section currently is flooded with those kinds of threads, Is getting our names changed and wrongful neg reps removed not an important part off the forum? No those are both very important but those both have their own official annoucement/discussion thread.

Guest Chaos Pudding

And why exactly is discussing what should and shouldn't be banned not one of the biggest parts of the game? All it does is greatly influence the meta for the next 6 months' date=' right? And 1 topic would get messy and disorganized very fast.

[/quote']

Did I say it was not a big part off the game in there? I think it is but the TCG section currently is flooded with those kinds of threads, Is getting our names changed and wrongful neg reps removed not an important part off the forum? No those are both very important but those both have their own official annoucement/discussion thread.

But then you skipped over the rest of the post. And, by the way, there isn't much to discuss about the meta BUT what cards you think should hit the list at this point of the year.

Archived