> Ultimate Ben 10 Club <

Jolta

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimate Wildmutt talks!!! And has a very bad temper...
Well Ghostfreak was back in the watch at the end of the episode and in the original series it was back in the omnitrix too. Unfortunately Ben stopped using him... Sad he was really my first favorite alien and that's the one that turned out bad. I wonder if Azmuth could re-cloak Ghostfreak or if he has to scan another Ectonurite. Luckily the cloaked Ghostfreak is coming back because you see him in the UA intro along with many other aliens that are sure to come back.

FACT: There is Dolphin DNA in the Codon Stream. In other words, Ben could just go to some zoo/beach/wherever you find dolphins and scan a dolphin, and tada. He can turn into one. Either that or he must find the right species of dolphin.

I presume the Ultimatrix has more A.I. than the Omnitrix, in addition to Zs'kyar not interrupting the cloaking.

The cloaking in the original was caused by the adaption of Ben's clothes on Ghostfreak(probably). That's probably why Ghostfreak lacked a cloak in AF.

Either that or because Kevin's Omnitrix screwup.

Well, look at Ultimate Echo Echo. He looks nothing like the original. At least he's much, much, faster.

P.S. Here's a lil' adver-tisin' for meh RP. Its basically Ben 10 from scratch, with no canonical characters, 10 Heroes, 10 Ultimatrixes and a lot, a lot of mayhem.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/259094-unity-of-the-universe-ben-10-rpnot-startedaccepting/

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1312948912' post='5429380']
FACT: There is Dolphin DNA in the Codon Stream. In other words, Ben could just go to some zoo/beach/wherever you find dolphins and scan a dolphin, and tada. He can turn into one. Either that or he must find the right species of dolphin.

I presume the Ultimatrix has more A.I. than the Omnitrix, in addition to Zs'kyar not interrupting the cloaking.

The cloaking in the original was caused by the adaption of Ben's clothes on Ghostfreak(probably). That's probably why Ghostfreak lacked a cloak in AF.

Either that or because Kevin's Omnitrix screwup.

Well, look at Ultimate Echo Echo. He looks nothing like the original. At least he's much, much, faster.

P.S. Here's a lil' adver-tisin' for meh RP. Its basically Ben 10 from scratch, with no canonical characters, 10 Heroes, 10 Ultimatrixes and a lot, a lot of mayhem.
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/259094-unity-of-the-universe-ben-10-rpnot-startedaccepting/"]http://forum.yugiohc...artedaccepting/[/url]
[/quote]
Sadly I know I won't join based on the fact that I suck at RPing :D

Cool I may join if it is still accepting. Actually the cloaking was designed by Azmuth so it could be used in the sunlight. When Ghostfreak broke out of the watch he tore off the oaring to reveal his true form. Since in the UA intro he maintains the cloaking it is most likely that it wasn't because of Ben's original clothing which is why he doesn't have a design change such as Fourarms. And for the dolphin it would be cool and I did hear about that possibility of a dolphin instead of an alien, though like you said it could depend on the species of dolphin. Not a very useful transformation except for the echolocation.

The Ultimatrix makes you go Ultimate.

Evolved Dolphins may possibly have many traits of other fishes or cetaceans, such as falling(with style), drill-horn like a Narwhal's, etc. I'm gonna use a Dolphin for my RP...

For the sake of matching my character's hair colour, I'm substituting an awesome Ice Manipulator dragon thing.
For a Pink Dolphin. 'cos I'm cool like that. Plus, I'll add a few myth-based superpowers on this guy.

Name: Bubbles/Blowhole/Bottlenose/Cursing Casey/Encantado/Insert Other suitable names here
Species: Amazon River Dolphin/Dolphin/Pink Dolphin
Planet: Earth
Powers/Abilities: Pink Dolphins, like all other dolphins, are capable of echolocation so as to locate oncoming obstacles, foes or allies. Like in myths and legends, Pink Dolphins can make eye contact and release a purge of darkness to temporarily make the foe sleep and fall into a nightmare. In addition to all these, they have great stealth. At times, the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix wielder may not be able to control this creature.
Pink Dolphins are also capable of shapeshifting into the same species as the foe to charm them. While that happens, they gain the powers of the foe.

Its not exactly like the myths of Pink Dolphins, but this'll do.

Now, which name?

Yeah I think Ultimate form may have a horn or something. For a name, for some reason Blowhole seems most accurate :lol: I'm sorry but it really does, or maybe Bottlenose. It seems cool but I only have one doubt, how will he hit the omnitrix on his chest if he only has fins. It's pretty weird. Also maybe the species will be an Orca because these are the largest of all dolphins and sometimes even some of the strongest and fiercest.

Well, Bottlenose's tail [i]may[/i] just be able to reach the emblem. Or he/she may need help from an ally.
Or the Master Control, although you could probably go ultimate immediately with Master Control.

Maybe [i]all[/i] species of smart-enough dolphins are in the Codon Stream. Imagine if your whole arsenal of Aliens were dolphins!
[s]BEST JOKE EVA[/s]

Having dolphins only would make me request a refund!
Yeah but anyways it would pretty much suck since you would only be in the water most of the time and even if you could walk you would eventually need water. When's the alien of the week/month going to change? In a month or week? (sorry for not posting, I've been more in the RP.)

Ooh! Ooh! New Topic!

OK, we did need a new topic, lets go with that.

Ben's arsenal? I'd go for a Fire-Ice-Lightning Trinity. Swampfire, Big Chill and Brainstorm.
Or a Fire-Water-Nature Trinity. Heatblast, Water Hazard, Wildvine.

Maybe I'd just put 3 Alien X-s in there 4 teh lulz.

I'm basically like one of those true uber noobs who use 6 Arceui (Plural for Arceus).

Fact: Elena was (likely) the Nanochip Queen all along. Even when she revealed her true form, she still previewed her crush on Ben.
I'm surprised Ship didn't come to Julie's rescue.

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME BUMP ATTACK WITH RATH! LEMME TELL A SOMETHING THREAD, RATH WILL MAKE SURE THAT-

OK, JK....

New Topic: Best villian?

Oh yeah gaiz, I'm thinking of scanning Kyubii in muh Arr pee. Of course, I need a name for the alien I'm gonna scan....

Name: ???
Species: Tamamo:
Home Planet: Iakoy Kitsu Ne
Powers:
Its main ability is pyrokinesis, certain conditions such as rage may make his fire blue. Otherwise, he needs to concentrate his powers for his fire to be blue. His powers are also powered up by chakra, like an Anodite is to mana. [s]In harsher, colder environments, he may turn into a whiter forme, which is capable of cryokinesis instead of pyrokinesis.[/s][b]Due to modifications in the Codon Stream's sample, he can switch between normal and Arctic Formes at free will, allowing him to gain access to cryokinetic powers.[/b] He can move his nine tails like a squid's tentacles, and can stretch them too. He can levitate with little effort, like the Kitsune of Japanese Mythology.

Copypasta'd and edited Magister Kyubii's powas.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1313916214' post='5458894']
SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME BUMP ATTACK WITH RATH! LEMME TELL A SOMETHING THREAD, RATH WILL MAKE SURE THAT-

OK, JK....

New Topic: Best villian?

Oh yeah gaiz, I'm thinking of scanning Kyubii in muh Arr pee. Of course, I need a name for the alien I'm gonna scan....

Name: ???
Species: Tamamo:
Home Planet: Iakoy Kitsu Ne
Powers:
Its main ability is pyrokinesis, certain conditions such as rage may make his fire blue. Otherwise, he needs to concentrate his powers for his fire to be blue. His powers are also powered up by chakra, like an Anodite is to mana. [s]In harsher, colder environments, he may turn into a whiter forme, which is capable of cryokinesis instead of pyrokinesis.[/s][b]Due to modifications in the Codon Stream's sample, he can switch between normal and Arctic Formes at free will, allowing him to gain access to cryokinetic powers.[/b] He can move his nine tails like a squid's tentacles, and can stretch them too. He can levitate with little effort, like the Kitsune of Japanese Mythology.

Copypasta'd and edited Magister Kyubii's powas.
[/quote]
Freeze Fire? [size=1]wow that was kinda lame...[/size]
[size=1][size=4]What does it look like?[/size][/size]

Oh yeah, I forgot to but that he temporarily loses Pyrokinetic powers in Arctic Forme.

He looks like the nine-tailed Foxes of Japanese Mythology...
[i]It is an orange fox-like creature with nine tails and crimson-red markings on his back. Each of his tails have a blue tip. [s]His eyes have those sharingan-things from Naruto, which turn blue in his 'arctic fox' forme.[/s][/i]

And it has fangs that are used for eating, not offense. Unless you're an Omnitrix wielder...

Archived