Please lock

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]Yes, I copied this idea from Frunxmomma (bhim). I asked him if he would be cool with it, and he said yeah. So there's this thread called "Are you the BEST Card Maker on this site?" right? Well I notice there is a lot of talented card makers that are missing Bhim's Standard Rating by like, 0.1. Well if your one of those guys, this is the place for you!

Goals

-To make a set of cards that will hopefully be one of the best collections, if not, the best collection of cards on this website.

-To show that just because your not the BEST Card Maker on this site doesn't mean your not a DAMN GOOD one.

Now anyone can enter! But your card will not get reviewed, just a Yes or No from me and the fellow judges on this team. I will have sign-ups so if you think you got what it takes, I will let you be a judge. ( I will personally pick out judges, since I know who the more experienced card makers are on this site.)

Now instead of basically being judged on the card itself, I will have "tryouts" were only 10-20 Card Makers are allowed on this team.

To Tryout just post your best card. Plain and simple.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A CARD MAKER:

-Online atleast 1-2 Days of the week

-Almost all cards made have good /orignal effects

-True dedication to making this card set.

-Cooperates with others well.

Current Team Members:

1. Card Maker Shinigami'

2. SushiTheLegend

3. Yankeefan07

4. God Gak

5. Cybernetic Dragon

6. Supreme Duelist

7. Tallman95

8. Frex

9. Logmon1

10. Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

11. Zeroshot

12. Blackwind

13. Organization_XIII

14. Xazrael13

15. Megayanma

Now, I understand some of you will have some negative things to say about this thread, and I just wanna say I'm cool with that. Express yourselves about the thread, then get on out. I only want loyal, true card makers on this team.

You guys can enter anykind of card, Spell, Trap, Monster whatever you guys want.

You guys can only enter 3 Times. If you fail each time, you have proven that your are not yet at the level I want the people in this thread to be in.

Tryouts end when all the spots are filled.

ANYONE CAN TRYOUT FOR JUDGE AND MEMBER SPOTS! EVEN IF YOUR IN BHIM'S GROUP!

Judges

1. Card Maker Shinigami

The Card Archive

---------------------------------

[/align]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...this seems fun. Are we allowed to enter more than 1 card(s) if they all work together? (I'm not talking a Set here, I mean something like a Ritual + Spell + Effect Monster, etc). Anyway, seems interesting. I'd like to be part of it, but for the time being. I'll reserve my decision on how I'd like to participate. Thanks!

I'd like to try, if I may. I do have a couple of questions..

- End date

- Tryouts involve one card only, and only upon approval do we post the real set, right?

- Do the tryout card and following set have to be original or can they be something we already showed on here?

Argh, my english fails so bad at times. It's some kind of weird mix between gentleman speech and american teenager talk. :? sorry about that, I can't reword it any better...

I would love to enter into this. I shall have something whipped up soon enough, although my effects arn't always original I have had a few in my time I think...well who knows I'll let you decide that.

EDIT: Okay, I suppose this isn't the most original of cards and the effect certainly isn't the most original either. This is simply a more advanced Jinzo if Jinzo was capable of becoming more advanced. The concept pretty much makes Jinzo needed to even get Jinzen out in the first place and then his effect adapts Jinzo's effect with Amplifier along with a destruction effect that hurts both players, if you add in the strengthed ATK and DEF of the card you have a slightly advanced Jinzo.

I'll be honest that some may say this seems quite broken, however I feel the damage to both players makes it very fair to both the opponent and the controller of Jinzen, plus he is an 8 Star and needs to be Tribute Summoned via tributing Jinzo. In addition even though Jinzen allows the controller to still use his/her traps it can still be stolen if done correctly.

[align=center]JinzenCard-2.jpg

Jinzen, The Mechanical Nightmare

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Jinzo" on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards. The effects of your opponent's face-up Trap Cards are also negated. Once every two turns by sending your entire hand to the Graveyard destroy every Spell and Trap Card on the field, then inflict 400 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card destroyed by this effect.[/align]

EDIT 2: Gah, just had to edit the card since I made a few small OCG errors, I forgot the "s" on "turns", I changed "discarding" to "sending", and I changed "Spell and Trap cards" to "Spell and Trap Card"

I made this today. So, can I enter this?

ipb8f6.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Treat this card as an Equip Card, and equip it to the selected monster. When the equipped card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to the controller of the card's opponent's Life Points. As long as the equipped monster remains face-up on the field, decrease its ATK by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. When the equipped monster is destroyed, treat this card's ATK as half the original ATK of the equipped monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

Decision:

Sushi and Yankee are in.

If you would like to know how I would serious grade your card you can always PM me about it.

Everyone else that entered has 2 more entries. Its not that I don't think their good cards its just that, compare them to some other cards on this site, and see how they stack up. The two I accepted I know are already good card makers cause of their card making history. The cards they posted may not have been their best, but I know they could do better.

Show me wrong people that didn't make it, and make me a card that I'll drop my jaw at. :D

The two I accepted I know are already good card makers cause of their card making history. The cards they posted may not have been their best' date=' but I know they could do better.[/quote']

That's not very fair, is it? I don't think having a good reputation alone means you can get away with subpar cards, Shini... :?

I'm not saying their cards aren't good, not at all, I just think that's a terrible criteria.

Archived