how many negs do u need???

zachy_syko

What are you talking about? HORUS has like, 3 or 4 or something like that. He's in the 30s for postives also. On the older forum, he actually had the most postives. He had almost 60. Then again, reps actually meant something back then. Back on the older forum, I was actually super happy when I had 11 (12 postives and my only single legit neg ever).

Goggler (PLEASE NOTE: Goggler is a member of many many more gaming forums' date=' and all he does is troll, its his life. MTG kids at my school know who he is xD)

[/quote']

Dude, really?

don't even bring the spam bots up >_> they appeared like twice(even more) in the general

I don't think anyone did. And they came up more than just twice. More like twice a day.

I remember those days...the posts of Pharmacy ads and nonsense...spam bots...

The kings of the Neg Rep's:

Yugiohmaster/Falling Pizza' date=' self explanitory

Goggler (PLEASE NOTE: Goggler is a member of many many more gaming forums, and all he does is troll, its his life. MTG kids at my school know who he is xD)

SpeedGuitar, quite possibly the most retarded member to ever join YCM. Nope, THE most retarded member to ever join YCM.

[/quote']

lol, all are PWNED by the forces of Frunk, say why falling pizza got neg reps please master.

That was before my time. Ask HORUS.

And Goggler was not pwnt by Frunk, because this was probably one of 20 forums he logged into daily thinking "When will I be banned, and HAHA, look that guys pissed off, Ive done good today!!! :) "

The kings of the Neg Rep's:

Yugiohmaster/Falling Pizza' date=' self explanitory

Goggler (PLEASE NOTE: Goggler is a member of many many more gaming forums, and all he does is troll, its his life. MTG kids at my school know who he is xD)

SpeedGuitar, quite possibly the most retarded member to ever join YCM. Nope, THE most retarded member to ever join YCM.

[/quote']

No...

Yugiohmasta444 = Goggler, not Falling...

lol Falling's always been falling.

And yes, it was goggler.

Before the new forums, he had [i'm pretty sure] -33, but it may have been 34... There is no more than that. Ever.

Oh, and I had -2 before the new forum, if anyone can believe that...

I think one was from masta saying "Just plain stupid thats all" and the other was from I think falling... IDK though

xD

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Goggler holds the record with over 60 negative reps at one time...his rep was -34 at the highest though, do to all of the spam positive reps I gave him.

And to clarify, Goggler is NOT a member of any other gaming forums as far as I know. The only reason he joined this site is because I introduced him to it. If there's another Goggler on other forums, then it's just coincidental.

Archived