LiquidDJ11

LOCK PLEase

Standard Ycm Rules apply! 25 pt entry fee

Any donations accepted.

Must be be level 2 or higher, or have donated more then 150 pts to the pot

Rules! Create a Spellcaster or Aqua monster. Be creative, any type. then create two support cards, can be any type or a spell, trap or magic card. post cards before August 10th. 8 contestants max. best 4 cards will go to round 2, Where you will create a card that can defeat your 1st round cards in any way. post before August 13th. Delays are possible, depending. Top 2 cards win!

Prize! 1st place 2 reps, 70% pot

2nd place 1 rep 30% pot

I will judge the contest, and i will ask for 1 other judge. 4 stars or more, someone who knows what they are doing!

Rates

OGC 1/10

Picture 1/5

Creativity 1/10

On Topic 1/5

POT: 55 pts

Contestants

Round 1

1 Shattered Sky

2 Flinsbon

<> means eliminated. any rulebreakings will mean disqualification.

well, YCM doesn't have a point thing(I can't donate cause it says that feature isn't allowed)

since the upgrade, ycm hasn't re-established points

nevermind, I'm so stupid...I'll pay you and enter in a moment!

[spoiler=Main Entry]442447.jpg[spoiler=lore]When this card is destroyed by battle, Shuffle it into your opponents deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent, inflict 700 points of damage to your opponents Life Points and Special Summon this card to their side of the field.

[spoiler=Support]442447k.jpg[spoiler=lore]You and your opponent must discard all non-Spell Cards in your hands. Each player must then show the top 5 cards from your respective Decks; discard all non-Spell Cards. Both players then add those cards to their respective hands.

442447h.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Once per turn, you can pay 700 Life Points to activate this effect: You and your opponent must Declare 1 card name, then search each others deck for that card. If a player doesn't have the declared card, they gain 1000 Life Points. If they do, add it to their hand. Both players must skip their next Draw Phase.

here they are, sorry it took so long...

I'll enter, but it says point transactions are currently disabled, so what should I do? Also, I hope it's okay that I am turning your "or" into an "and". UMAD?

[spoiler=Monster]63597.jpg

When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Keybalde" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. While "Umi" is face-up on the field: This card gains 200 ATK and DEF. When this card would be destroyed by battle: Roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 6: This card is not destroyed. If a "Kairi" you control would be destroyed: you can banish this card; that card is not destroyed and you can equip 1 "Keyblade" card that was equipped to this card to that card.

[spoiler=Support]63597.jpg

A monster can only be equipped with 1 "Keyblade" card at a time. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. This card cannot be destroyed by a card that does not include "Keyblade" in its effect. When a monster equipped with this card declares an attack: toss a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right: the equipped monster's ATK is multiplied by 1.5 during damage calculation only.

63597.jpg

Activate 1 of the following effects:

-When a monster you control equipped with a "Keyblade" card would be destroyed: that card loses 500 ATK; it is not destroyed.

-When a "Master Aqua" you control equipped with a "Keyblade" card would be destroyed: it is not destroyed and you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

I'm still struggling with this new OCG. It's SO ANNOYING.

ok the deadline has been met. posting results.

Shattered Sky 28.5/30

Flinsbon 23/30

The winner is Shattered Sky. Round 2 is off as not enough people.

1st Shattered Sky 38.5 pts 2 reps

2nd Flinsbon 16.5 pts 1 rep

oh yes as this is my first contest, how do i rep and send pts :D

points sent! i dont know how to rep. if you tell me how, i will award accordingly.

Lock please!

Archived