Dragoon D-End

Dragoon D-End

Dark

Level 10

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

"Destiny Hero - Plasma" + "Destiny Hero - Dogma"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. During your Standby Phase, you can remove from play 1 "Destiny Hero" in your Graveyard, to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

Now, this card is like a Destiny Hero version of Rainbow Neos, only it's not a Destiny Hero. It's not that bad of a Burn card. Bad side is that you must use the Fusion Material monsters to summon it. (Yep, just like Rainbow Neos) And even if it's destroyed and sent to the grave, you can remove 1 Destiny Hero to bring him back.

Not really good, actually, because you can't use subtitle monsters and must use Future or Porymalization with Destiny Hero - Plasma + Destiny Hero - Dogma Very hard to bring out. But it's always better than the Rainbow Neos card, since this monster always comes back as long there is Destiny Hero in your graveyard and continueu using its effect.

Guest Chaos Pudding

The point of that is to send him to the graveyard to revive with his own effect.

I assume that the reason for this is that you can remove a D-Hero from play, thereby making -2ing yourself somehow worth it? Or am I missing the part where the card can be Special Summoned without Fusion Summoning it first?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Dragoon D-END can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard' date=' even if it was not Fusion Summoned first.

[/quote']

Where are you pulling this ruling from? Thin air?

Dragoon D-END can be Special Summoned. It's effect text makes it possible.

Sorry for double posting.

Sure, it can be Special Summoned. Just not without Fusion Summoning it first. Unless, of course, you have a ruling you would like to show us.

No, it is not from thin air. The card says that it can be Special Summoned. We can't argue with that. I guarantee 100% I am correct.

Chaos Pudding, remember Fusion Guard? You send a Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck to the Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that your opponent plays which inflict damage to your Life Points. When Dragoon D-End is the card sent to the Graveyard, by Fusion Guard's effect, you can Remove From Play 1 Destiny Hero to Special Summon Dragoon D-END (this effect applies when Dragoon D-END is in the Graveyard).

No' date=' it is not from thin air. The card says that it can be Special Summoned. We can't argue with that. I guarantee 100% I am correct.

Lets not start a conflict.

[/quote']

Or you need to learn rulings. Fusions and rituals cannot be summoned from the graveyard/RFP, unless they were summoned by fusion summon that utilized all the proper (no subs) fusion material monsters.

The effect cannot special summon it if it was not properly summoned first, Period.

I know for fact that you are wrong.

Fusion Guard + Dragoon D = Dragoon in Graveyard that can NOT be summoned to the field except by RE-Fusion.

Fusion Monster can be Special Summoned if the effect says so.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Monsters

The above link takes you to a web page which says that Fusion Monsters cannot be Special Summoned, but Dragoon D-END can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, even if it was not Fusion Summoned first. The effect of Dragoon D-END clearly shows that it can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If it has to be Fusion Summoned first, in order to be Special Summon, it would have said that in the card's effect. It says it can be Special Summoned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Fusion Monster can be Special Summoned if the effect says so.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Monsters

The above link takes you to a web page which says that Fusion Monsters cannot be Special Summoned' date=' but Dragoon D-END can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, even if it was not Fusion Summoned first. The effect of Dragoon D-END clearly shows that it can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If it has to be Fusion Summoned first, in order to be Special Summon, it would have said that in the card's effect. It says it can be Special Summoned.

[/quote']

Except that it doesn't have to. It is understood. God, I thought that we were past the point in this game where we had to point out things like this.

In order for a Fusion Monster to be returned from the Graveyard to the field, it must be Fusion Summoned properly.

Taken directly from the page you linked me to.

Archived