LIGHT Contest. Finished Congrats HiroMax

Mew 2.0

Well, no. Im not saying any donations wouldnt make it into a hypothetical(lets call it a ) "pot" where all of the hypothetical points sent to me would go and the top 3 would take from that pot. And im certainly not saying that if someone WERE to give me points, they may find themselves going away from this contest with a special card just for them. (along with any they also receive[yes, that was a hint about PART of the prizes.])But of coarce, i never said that.

I'm in with old OCG.

[spoiler=Pokemon- Lucario, Warrior of Steel]

114544e.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards. If this card is removed from play by a card effect, Special Summon it to your Field. Increase the ATK of this card for every card removed from play x100. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card battles a DARK monster on your opponent's field, you can increase the ATK of this card by 500 until the End Phase of your next turn.

[spoiler=Pokemon- Arceus, The Alpha Pokemon]

114544c.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Hand or Graveyard by activating "The Hall of Origin". During your Standby Phase, you can remove this card from play to add 1 "Pokemon- ArcTwo, The Ultimate One" from your Deck, Graveyard, or Removed from Play Zone to your Hand. Then, Special Summon up to 3 "Pokemon Origin Tokens" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute, Synchro or Exceed Summon.

PS: "The Hall of Origin" is a Continuous Spell Card that requires 2000 LP to activate and is a Pokemon-style Macro Cosmos.

Good luck to everyone! :P

Guest Sage of Dreams
Hidden

Too late?

393677d.jpg

1 LIGHT tuner+2 or more non-tuner Spirit monsters

Must be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned: Return it to the owner's Extra Deck.When this card is returned to the Extra Deck by it's own effect: You can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field. This card's original ATK is equal to the amount of cards in your hand x800. This card's ATK cannot be altered except by it's own effect. Once per turn: You can discard a card: Increase your Life Points by half the ATK of the discarded monster.

Archived