The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Ended] [PG-16]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my sample paragraph? i can get that.

back in the past, he was dreading his last moments. "maybe i should have been a lot faster before he slashed open my chest... that still hurts but being banished will hurt even more. i have to think of a plan.", he said, walking into the HQ. "[i]you failed...again?! how many times must this happen in order to get one message through to your thick head? you're gone already and you know it.[/i]", Kev shouted at Zhu Yuan. "hmph. if i get banished [b]you[/b] will go down with me. you are not a being. you are not my master. ", he said, his sword and body growing darker with every step he took. "you....", he said, his body now the darkest it had ever been; he continued, "fool! i will destroy you and forever end our internal wars! prepare to die! you have insulted me for...the...last...time!", getting angrier with each step. looking at his sword, it had amassed so much dark energy, he had enough to blast Kev into the portal of the Past. "ha...the beings have lost their master...that will show them! hmm?", he said as he noticed something. his energy was turning into Justice. "impossible...right. my path is clear now. any loyal to me can follow me. any loyal to Kev may take the choice of suffering in the land of the Past. we are the Rebels of the Past!", he shouted, holding aloft his sword.

straight from the rp.

that's my longest yet.

i'll just put it here.

Name: Zhu Yuan

Date of Birth: 1997

Original Date of Death: 2011

Desired Date of Death: 3011

Original Cause of Death: Fell off a building

Desired Cause of Death: Death in battle

Current Age: 35

Side: The Beings of the Past / turned Rebel of the Past

Appearance: [img]http://images.wikia.com/dynastyforever/images/1/1b/Zhou_Yu.jpg[/img]

Beings of The Past Mark: [img]http://www.chinatownconnection.com/images/firechinese.gif[/img]

Family: N/A

Biography: when he was alive, he was a vehicle engineer. his death was officially accidental; an agent pushed him. he joined with the beings of the past a few years later. he became a spirit to aid his friend, for he was a weak person in solid form.

Weapon(s): Hidden Blade, Shortsword

Height: 6"11

Weight: N/A (spirit)

Original Game: N/A

Sample Paragraph: [spoiler=longest yet.]back in the past, he was dreading his last moments. "maybe i should have been a lot faster before he slashed open my chest... that still hurts but being banished will hurt even more. i have to think of a plan.", he said, walking into the HQ. "[i]you failed...again?! how many times must this happen in order to get one message through to your thick head? you're gone already and you know it.[/i]", Kev shouted at Zhu Yuan. "hmph. if i get banished [b]you[/b] will go down with me. you are not a being. you are not my master. ", he said, his sword and body growing darker with every step he took. "you....", he said, his body now the darkest it had ever been; he continued, "fool! i will destroy you and forever end our internal wars! prepare to die! you have insulted me for...the...last...time!", getting angrier with each step. looking at his sword, it had amassed so much dark energy, he had enough to blast Kev into the portal of the Past. "ha...the beings have lost their master...that will show them! hmm?", he said as he noticed something. his energy was turning into Justice. "impossible...right. my path is clear now. any loyal to me can follow me. any loyal to Kev may take the choice of suffering in the land of the Past. we are the Rebels of the Past!", he shouted, holding aloft his sword.[/spoiler]

Archived