LOCK

LiquidDJ11

Hi this is my 2nd contest, i am getting better at this,

[spoiler=Rules] Standard YCM rules apply, 6 contestants max.

[spoiler=Scenario] It is your Main Phase 1 and your opponent controls two set monsters and a Skilled Dark Magician with 1 spell counter. he has 2 cards in his hand. He has no Graveyard and 2450 LP. You have 1 spell card and two trap cards in your hand, but no monsters. you have 1 Magical Cyllinder in your Graveyard. You have 300 LP Create those 3 spell and trap cards in your hand that would best remedy the situation. Be creative!

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st place 80% of the pot and 1 like.

2nd place 20% of the pot

POT:100 pts

Contestants!

1 Shattered Sky

2 greenfrog101

okay, I'm in!

[spoiler=Spell]442447v.jpg[spoiler=lore]This card can only be equipped to a monster level 4 or higher. Double the attack and defense of the equipped monster. After three turns, halve the attack and defense of the equipped monster, and at the end of each turn after that, decrease the attack and defense of the equipped monster by 500 points. If the monster is desroyed as a result of battle, inflict the monsters original attack as direct damage, battle damage is then applied normally.

[spoiler=Traps]442447c.jpg

442447.jpg

[spoiler=The Idea]Activate Maximum Energy Output and equipped it to Skilled Dark Magician, increasing its ATK to a whopping 3800. on your opponents turn, activate Mind Tricks, and Banish Magic Cylinder. This would make him think he's practically won.since the Mind Tricks makes him have to attack when you activate Magma Ring and discard his hand, your victory is assured! it'all destroy his monster and inflict 3800 points of damage, more than enough to win. vote for me as president!

Here are my cards for the contest:

Spell:

464794k.jpg

Traps:

464794.jpg

464794.jpg

The Idea:

First, you play "Blocked" to stop your opponents from attacking or changing battle position, giving you time to activate your trap cards and not letting them flip summon their set monster cards. Then, you play "Switch" to have you and your opponent switch life points with each other, thereby, letting you have enough life points to activate your last trap card. Finally, now that you have enough life points, activate "The Ultimate Sacrifice" to inflict 100 damage +200 more damage for each of their set monster cards that they were not able to flip summon, giving them just enough damage for you to win.

sorry for the delay, i have been without a computer for a few days.

i apologize greenfrog, i will check your 1vs1 later.

Results are in.

Shattered Sky is victorious!

80 pts and like

Greenfrog your cards were good but the pics were bad, on topic but not realistic

it was close though. 20 pts to you

Archived