Pokémon Iridescent: Evolving Era Arc 1: Fabled Failure

Mr.WHAM

Track was sleeping in the tent trying to think of how he should train his newly caught caterpie and how it will help him out in battles. He then woke up when he heard Abrax talk to him. Abrax was asking Track what he wanted to do next. Track got up and yawned. He went outside of the tent and sat down next to Abrax. He stared at him. "Well. I was thinking about us training our brand new pokemon. If you now what i mean. We do want to make our pokemon as strong as they can be. And to do that you need a bond with your pokemon. And your Scyther and my Caterpie are newly caught. So that means we need to train them. In other words. We are going to have a one on one battle. Caterpie versus Scyther. Lets go. Right here. Right now."

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shimon was not at all surprised that he was getting an 'invitation' to rejoin the ranks of his old team. Honestly, his was a very mixed bag of feelings. After all, they did end up killing his brother. Shimon stood there in deep thought for several long moments before responding. "I'll need some time to think. Last time I was a part of the 'team', things didn't end very well at all." Shimon didn't know if this rocket grunt knew what had happened to cause Shimon to leave the ranks of Team Rocket when he had risen so quickly through the ranks, and he didn't particularly care. Then again, as far as he was concerned, the fewer people who knew about what had happened and why, the better.

OC: Catching up post I guess

Having taken a while to even get past his city with his hurt leg, Seishin and Hana stopped for the night in a small cave, Hana's nightmares were heavily affecting her trainer and all he could do was hug her tight through the night. "sheesh....first night and we're already having a large amount of trouble...not only that, why is it so cold!" he shouted silently, it helped him notice, how eerily quiet this night was, and he personally hadn't encountered a pokemon himself.

Looking around the cave he started seeing shapes in the darkness. "is...anyone there?" he heard a small cooing sound, nearly silent at first but it soon started growing, "oh boy......" Seishin stood up and turned to leave the cave, only to feel a pressure keeping him inside the cave entrance. "who......who's there?!?!" by this point Hana started waking up, and she soon started sensing a Pokemon, she started pulling Seishin's shirt and waved her hand in a wavy pattern, the same pattern she did to tell him about Ghost pokemon.

"so a pokemon?.....and a Ghost at that....all the way out here? it must be a lost little ghost, but let's do this either way!" Hana stood straight and got herself ready, earlier in the day they had finally figured out the TM and were ready for a battle "wait...aren't most ghost unaffected by psychic techniques?!?!?!" from the shadows the ghost finally revealed itself to be a lost Misdreavus." eh? What is a Misdreavus doing out here?"

Taking out his Poketex it quickly took a reading to the Misdreavus and the robotic voice called out [i]"A Pokémon that startles people in the middle of the night. It gathers fear as its energy" [/i]however it seemed more like it was eating something else, the fear Hana already had was feeding the small misdreavus and it seemed very satisfied, Hana likewise no longer seemed scared. "interesting.....hey uhm...Misdreavus....." the small ghost pokemon looked at the human and began floating around him for some reason, it is said Ghost pokemon easily take a liking to Psychic trainers, but this one probably just liked taking peoples fears away in a reverse dream eater effect. "hmm....Hana doesn't know many attack moves yet....but this Misdreavus seems to be out of it after eating it's fill....maybe....." slowly he pulled a pokeball from his pocket but the Misdreavus simply floated down towards it, it made small cries as if it wanted to be captured and taken away from the lonely cave. "well then.....this is easier then I thought.....but now I have to wonder how you got here...." before he could wonder any more the Misdreavus poked the button and was captured by the red light, it didn't struggle much, and after the 3 clicks the ball was sealed and the Tex gave him it's information, a small Female Misdreavus, known techniques "Growl", "Psywave", and "Spite".

"Female eh? well, I want her to be unique from other Misdreavus.....hmm....Bukimina.......get rid of the bu.....heh heh....bu.......Kimina, yeah i like that, what do you think Hana?" the ralts nodded her head and pressed the button releasing her new friend, both just happy that they weren't alone. "niether of you will be lonely again, I promise."

"Well alright. But to make this a bit more interesting. All of our Pokemon if your up for it. Mazer Vs. Caterpie. Apollo Vs. Squirtle and Doom vs. Riolu. What do you say?" A Shadow Ball smacked Abrax in the head as he suggested the idea. His other Pokemon still wanted some rest but they would battle. Well Apollo would, Doom on the other hand may not be so enthused. "Mazer, I choose you!" the Scyther came out of the Pokeball as he prepped himself for battle. "I wonder what your moves are..." he mused as he held up the Poketex to the Pokemon. Apparently Mazer's moves were Pursuit, False Swipe, Bug Buzz and Counter. Then he remembered the battle he'd just had earlier. [i]Oh wow, so when Mazer was going to hit Apollo it must have been False Swipe...Hmm benevolent and strong. Qualities fit for a king...[/i] Track was right, but he still wold not risk the life of his no ANY Pokemon ending unjustly. So he kept to himself. "Ready when you are!"

~~~~~~~~~
The Grunt looked at Shimon. "Welp, that decision is yours. I'll tell the higher ups you declined our ever so generous offer. Name's Craiggen by the way. Here's a contact beacon. If you ever do decide to accept us, use it." Craiggen returned his Macargo into his Pokeball and walked into the forest leaving Shimon to contemplate what they said. [i]Hehehe, with that tracker, we'll be able to find him. After all, no one ever leaves Team Rocket...not without a bang![/i] He disappeared cakling into the night.

Shimon picked up the so called 'contact beacon ', fully aware that it was likely more then it at first appeared to be. Still, he didn't really care if it was or not. Like he had said, he still needed to make his decision. That, and the dream from last night was still nagging at him. The EndEra? What the hell was that supposed to mean anyway? And why him? None of it made any sense, and it kind of bothered him. Still, for now, he had other things that he had to worry about. His Mewtwo had awoken and departed to find a safe place to sleep before the grunt had showed up. Now it returned, causing Shimon and his Torchic's attention to shift over to the Mewtwo.
"Well?" Shimon's Mewtwo answered his question with a vague head nod. "Good. Take us there." And with that, they were teleported to a cave that Shimon's Mewtwo had found, and was fortunately close to some edible fruits, some wild berries, wild apples, and the like. Shimon told his Pokemon to eat their fill, but not so much as to fall asleep afterwards, and then train for a while. He also tasked them with keeping wild Pokemon away. He didn't have any interest in catching any at the moment anyway, not that he would use Poke Balls if he could help it.

Track listened to what Abrax had to say and how he said all of their pokemon should battle. Track shrugged. He didn't really mind having all of his pokemon battleing. It was always good to get all of his pokemon in on all of the training. Track walked back and stood a good distance away from Abrax and his Scyther. Track noticed that Abraxs Darkrai hit him in the head with a shadow ball. "Well you know it doesn't really matter wheather or not your Darkrai wants to battle. It's all the same to me." Track sent out his cater pie. "Okay cater pie let's battle. Use string shot." Track watched as cater pie sent a stringy web at Scyther. Track didn't bother looking at cater pies moves, thinking that he knew all of the cater pies moves already."

Abrax smiled knowing that this move would be the most problematic if Mazer was hit by it. "Mazer dodge it! Quickly!" The Pokemon nodded as it disappeared in a flash narrowly missing the string shot. He reappeared to the left of the small Caterpie. "False swipe!" Mazer's blades tightened as he made the attempts to hit Caterpie, only hitting the small Pokemon after several missed slashes. "This is gunna be fun." Inside his mind though, Abrax noted Mazer's movements seeing how sleek they were yet powerfully focused. 'He's a natural born fighter, which is good. Doom is a heavy hitter and Apollo is more fit for the longer battles with Incinerate. He well he will I wonder if his ability is what I hope it to be...' He took out his PokeTex and scanned Mazer. "Perfect! Mazer! Back away & get ready to use Pursuit!"

As Caterpie was hit by the scythers false swipe Track smiled. He then got out his poketex and scanned his caterpie. He looked at the move set and sighed. He then face palmer himself. "Oh man. That's so lame." Track said to himself. He then put away the poketex after looking at it one more time. He began to think to himself. 'That's actually not baddest when you think about it. Just cause it only knows string shot and tack that doesn't mean it can't do some serious damage." Track smiled then spoke out loud. "Oh yeah. Your scyther may be fast but that doesn't mean he's fast enough to avoid this. "Go Caterpie. Quickly use string shot. Then use tackle." Track watched as Caterpie once again used string shot, then jumped up charging at the scyther.

Abrax smacked his lips as he watched Mazer execute his commands perfectly. However as Mazer went in to execute the Pursuit thats when he was caught by surprise from Caterpie's String Shot. "Damn it!! I gotta move quick before---" He heard the command for tackle go out as he witnessed Mazer get hit in his chest by the attack. There would be another one coming, he fully expected it. Even so Mazer's speed went down and as of now he could not move his scythes an inch. Thinking hard he told Mazer to brace for the attack as he thought of something to do. An idea hit him. "Mazer make your way over to that tree!" The Pokemon did as ordered and went to rub up against the tree. "Good! Now rub up and down the tree and use Bug Buzz to weaken the string shot. Then use Pursuit!" The Pokemon smirked as he full understood what was happenung. The ropes around him melted off as Mazer rose up free from the attack. Next, he moved around in different directions continually going forward to hit Caterpie wit the attack, not at his regular speed but still fast enough as the two Pokemon clashed he smiled because Scyther's ability would come in handy.

Track watched as his attack landed on Abraxs Scyther. Track smiled to himself. "That's right. An awesome combo from an awesome pokemon. Caterpie nice work." Track then saw that Abrax had commanded his Scyther to use bugg buzz whilst rubbing a against a tree. Track watched then saw that Scyther had once again used pursuit. Track watched as the attack landed and caterpie was sent flying. Track sighed. "Aw man Caterpies been defeated. Nice work Caterpie return." Track returned Caterpie then sent out Squirtle. "Now it's Squirtles turn. That's if your not too chicken." Track laughed and waited for Abrax to respond.

"Now use Sonic Boom Zero!" Rai shouted, directing his Flygon to attack. He and Zero had been training non-stop since they'd left Littleroot. They'd made tremndous progress.

{Got ya} Zero responded. He leapt up into the air, before unfurling his wings and beating them rapidly. With a loud booming sound, a high speed stream of compressed air exploded from his wings and slammed into the Beautiful, knocking it out.

"You're turn Xeo," Rai began, but before he could direct his Ralts the opposing training shouted out an attack.

"Dustox, use confusion!" The trainers Dustox flew into the air, before firing off a hazy purple wave of psychic energy.

"Xeo, dodge it!" Rai commanded and his Ralts nimbly hopped to the left, avoiding the attack. The Dutox reponded, shooting off a second confusion and a third.

{Should I?}

"No, Xeo had got this," Rai said confidently. "We'll be using Battle Strategy #1 Xeo. Understand." Xeo nodded, and continued hopping left and right, around bushed and tree roots, avoiding the Confusions. The Dustox continued to fire off confusion's and Ralts continued to gracefully dodge them until...it's foot caught on a tree root. The Dustox smirked in triumph, along with its trainer, before firing off an over powered Confusion.

{Rai...}

"Just watch," Rai said simply to Zero.

The Confusion sped toward the downed Ralts, who could only look up at his impending doom...and smirk? There was a bright flash of light and the confusion slammed into the ground. The trainer and his Dustox looked on in confusion, before Dustox was slammed from
behind by a confusion. It fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Battle strategy #1...success," Rai said, smirking in victory as he collected money from the trainer.

{Oh? That seemed new} Z said as he preened himself.

"Xeo and got some midnight training in while you slept. He learned teleport so we adapted Battle Strategy #1 for him." He lifted Xeo onto his shoulder. "Xeo is extremely nimble for a Ralts, and such a young one at that. His moves are more reminescent of a fighting pokemon than a psychic one. All we had to do was bait Dustox, and then when it thought it would win, we struck. Pretty effective I think. All thanks to Xeo." Xeo growled happily at the praise.

{Yes good job, youngling.} Flygon said as it snorted at Xeo's actions.

"I seem to remember a young Flygon acting the same," Rai said as he gathered up his things and began to head out. "Back to business. I think we're ready."

{Well finally. I was wondering when you'd finally make the decision."

Rai laughed lightly. "Well I had to make sure didn't I. But we're ready now." He smirked triumphantly. "Lets go get a gym badge."

"From wandering through your realm, I have summoned you..."
"Behold, for in this Game of Life, you are the EndEra."

Waking up in the morning Roy walked to his closet and got dressed. "Hey Sciz wake up." the Scizor just turned over in his bed as if nothing happened, "I said wake up" This time pushing Sciz off of his bed "were leaving today and I want to leave now." The Scizor stood up irritated then as if nothing happened he stretched and went on his way to the kitchen.
Shortly after Roy and Sciz walked out the door into the busy streets of Pewter City. The two started walking south towards Viridian Forest when Roy's mom came out of the house "Wait, you forgot your running shoes!"
"Sciz can you go get 'em?" looking at Sciz and pointing towards the house. The Scizor flew back to the house, grabbed the shoes and hurried back to Roy.
"Alright the entrance to Viridian Forest, Lets go." the two walked into the dark forest disappearing from the sight of the town.

Abrax was ready & rearing to go for the next battle. He looked at Mazer who wanted to remain in battle despite that advantages that Squirtle clearly had. [i]But he would be able to come out of this a winner? Well time to find out.[/i] Mazer charged forward at Abrax's command to use False Swipe and since is ability was Technician, it gained an attack power boost.[i] Cool I'll just use False Swipe until Squirtle faints and take out Riolu with Apollo[/i]. The attack was ready to hit as Abrax was readied for the next move. Mazer, after False Swipe, jump into the air and stay there as long as possible. Wait for my signal and we'll go from there. He smiled as he readied himself to prepare for the almost insane thing he would have done, a smile glinted over his face. [i]Just like father would have done eh?[/i]

Track smiled as Scyther came straight at Squirtle whilst using False Swipe. Track quickly gave a command to Squirtle just before the false swipe hit. "Go Squirtle use withdraw." Scythers attack hit Squirtles shell. Track then saw that Abrax had commanded Scyther to fly into the sky and wait for his signal. Track thought for a minute. "So Scyther can stay up in the sky so it will be harder to hit. And I can't forget it's speed. Even though Caterpies string shot slowed it down that Scyther sure is fast." Track then started speaking out loud. "Okay Squirtle water gun. Take him down from the sky." Track smiled as Squirtle jumped out of it's shell and used water gun on Scyther. The water coming from Squirtle went straight at Abraxs Scyther.

"wow this forest sure gets confusing.." Roy thought as he wondered through the forest. Scizor picked up his head hearing a battle going on in the distance, then trying to urge Roy to go there. "Wait Sciz we don't know any attacks yet all I'll be able to do is to throw a right hook and some jab's." Although Scizor knew this he still wanted the same excitement he had when he fought against the wild Machop back in Pewter City. "Fine but if you get hurt its not going to be my fault!" Roy wanted to sat but he knew that if something did go wrong then he would never let Sciz get into another battle.

A Caterpie came wondering out of the bush's near by and Scizor jumped towards it, frightened the Caterpie jumped back and used a string shot, Scizor used his claws and cut straight through the string as if it wasn't there and hit the Caterpie on the head with his claw.
"Fine, if you want to fight so bad then throw a right hook!" Yelling out the orders to Scizor and acting them out at the same time, Scizor liked the excitement of the battles and wanted to grow more powerful so that he could protect Roy. Acting out the part of a Pokemon Scizor did as it was told and started throwing its claws towards the wild Caterpie. As Roy was thinking to himself about the move that his mom told him Scizor could do, the Caterpie ran away and Scizor started jumping in joy.
"Ahh, now i remember Sciz Bullet Punch....? Where'd it go?" Sciz pointed towards a rustling bush. "Wait that means we won, Hey Sciz do you know any new moves?" Scizor looked very confused at this and was still thinking about chasing the Caterpie and giving the bullet punch that Roy suggested to him. After a long moment of silence "Anyways come on we need need to get out of the forest."

Shimon had sent his Pokemon out to train together somewhere close by, but not close enough that he would be bothered by the noise. Meanwhile, he left the cave and started looking around the forest for some food, any wild fruits or vegetables that he could eat. Then a wild caterpie ran into him, clearly terrified of something. It just gives him a fearful look before running off again and hiding as deep as possible into a nearby bush. Shimon just shrugged and continued walking in the same direction as before, and soon he came upon a trainer named Roy and his Scyther. Shimon knew of Scyther's, and of they're evolved form. Of all of the Bug or Grass Pokemon he knew of, Scyther was the only one he was truly interested in. Well...there's a Pokemon in Hoehn that he wouldn't mind getting his hands on, but he wouldn't be able to get there for a long time, so he'd just have to settle for what he could get here in Kanto.

"Hey you, the trainer over there with the Scyther. What's your name."

A Trainer came out from a cave and asked "Hey you, the trainer with the Scyther. Whats your name."

"Hmm. Me... I'm Roy and this is my partner Scizor. Um.. I'm not really a trainer yet we kinda got lost in the forest on the way to Pallet Town. If you could help us that would help out a lot." Scizor didn't like the part where Roy said "we got lost" and was glaring at Roy
Roy noticed the glaring. "What you helped out in the directions too. Don't try blaming all this on me. Oh i'm sorry where are my manners whats your name?" Roy asked as he held out his hand.

Roy phased out of the world and heard a voice.
"From wandering through your realm, I have summoned you..."

"Behold, for in this Game of Life, you are the EndEra."

"What you summoned me? What for? Hey wait!"
Roy then phased back into reality not knowing what that was that he heard, although he remembers hearing that before.

Wonderful. Another useless trainer who doesn't seem capable of holding his own. Then again, given Shimon's past history, his standards are ridiculously high. "I can have one of my Pokemon Teleport you to the Pokemon Center in Viridian City. After that, you're on your own." All things considered, this is actually more then Shimon would do in helping someone. However, as always, his help comes at a price. "However, first I would like some information. How close is this part of the forest to Pewter City, and how long have you been in the forest?"
If nothing else, at least this wasn't the Ilex Forest in Johto. Shimon had once heard stories of how those who ventured into there without at least a Hoothoot to guide them would wind up dead several days later. The death toll was never really able to be completely reliable however, as there were many who were never found again.

"Umm. about 3 hours or so north of here but, I've been in the forest for about 5 I get lost very easy unfortunately." remembering that he was lost brought him back to when he got lost in the woods before and Brock had to come get him. "Are you going to face Brock in a gym battle? You have some guts to try going against him even just watching some of his battles only about 1 out of 3 people win."
Scizor took off into the bush's behind Shimon. "Wait Sciz! Where you going?" Chasing after Scizor Roy found himself in front of a cave front where Scizor stood there looking deep into the cave watching something. "Are you're Pokemon in there Shimon?"

((DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE DREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. Shadow, you should know. As far as HUnderas, I'll tell you in OOC. Also Ranma, there's something I wish to teach my trainer so I'll tell you that in the OOC too))

[size=3]
Abrax expected as much so he commanded Mazer to dodge it. "My next move though, that will be what makes this fight. Mazer, Use Bug Buzz!" The Pokemon did as commanded and released the red sound waves in Squirtle's direction. However, it wasn't very strong due to Mazer being tired from the previous battle, so the attack stopped short of Track's Squirtle as the Water gun still was aimed at Mazer. He took a blow but he rose out of the way to weaken the hit. Nonetheless, Abrax had to do something and he was in the air, with nothing but Mazer when the idea hit him. "Mazer, use Pursuit, but aim straight down through Water Gun. Do a spinning dive while you do it and gain more power! Go Full Speed Pursuit!" Mazer's face was priceless but the look of shock on his face became reminiscent of a smile as he executed the move. He flew up in the air and dived down using Pursuit. The best part was that the attack was designed to aim for other Pokemon so as Mazer came speeding down, the water split in the center and spread around him. The cool water sprayed in his face, relaxing him as Mazer went in for the attack, trainer and Pokemon confident that it would land.[/size]

"What do you mean I can't battle here yet!?" Rai exclaimed.

Norman calmly placed his hands in his pockets and waited until the echo from Rai's shout had died down. "It's very simple. You can't battle me until you obtain four badges from this region. You're not ready yet."

"Are you kidding me!? How much freaking sense does that make. Why are you even here if you're not the first gym."

"To guide you to the correct destination. You'll want to head to Rustburo city. To do that you'll have to go through Rusturf tunnel-"

"The unfinished tunnel?"

"Which was recently completed so it shouldn't be a problem getting through it," Norman finished as though Rai hadn't interrupted.

{Let's go Rai. You're arguing is boring me} Z said from the ground as he licked his paws.

"Fine," Rai said as he scanned Norman with his pokétex. "Expect a call from me shortly," Rai said before departing.

After a quick stop to the nearest Pokemart and Pokecenter they set off, following the directions provided to the by the Pokétex. They walked for a couple hours, doing small training routines and discussing battle strategy.

"Now try using a Sonicboom and then follow it immediately with Faint Attack. Naturally they'll attempt to dodge the Sonicboom, and the Faint Attack will make it seem as though you've vanished leaving you open to strike your opponent. Plus, the Sonic Boom should also kick up a little smoke helping obscure you."

{Okay Rai, if you say so.} Zero leapt up into air, and unfurled it's wing. It beat quickly, letting loose a super fast concentrated burst of air. Almost immediately, Flygon gained a hazy, black aura. The Sonicboom hit the ground, kicking up a large cloud of smoke. Almost immediately there was a large thud as Zero hit the ground.

"Excellent. Perfect first try. Now I want you to practice that while Xeo," he gestured to the small pokemon on his shoulder. "I want you to dodge. Use teleport if you have to, Faint Attack is super effective against you, but eventually get to the point when you can dodge it normally. You're nimble enough for it, and this'll help build up your speed."

A couple hours later they'd traveled through Rusturf tunnel and had made it to Rustburo city. After spending a night a the Pokemon center they headed toward to the gym.

"You guys ready?" Rai asked to Zero and Xeo, standing at his side. They nodded in response.
"Alright then, let's go."

The trío walked into the gym and walked straight to Roxanne, not sparing the trainers lounging around a glance.

"You. Me. Battle," was all Rai said as he gestured at Roxanne.

She smiled to herself. "No problem. It's been awhile since I've seen a challenger. In fact, I'm so happy to battle you won't even have to battle my assistants beforehand."

"Let's do it," Rai said.

A couple minutes later they were in the battle arena, waiting for the announcer to begin the battle. "This will be an official gym battle between Roxanne and the Challenger Rai. The battle is over when either participant has run out of usable pokemon. The challenge is able to switch out at any time, the gym leader is not. If you're ready...begin!"

Roxanne immediately sent out her first pokemon. "Go! Geodude!" From her pokeball the rock pokemon Geodude came out.

"Interesting," Rai said as he scanned Geodude with his Pokétex. "Okay, let's go Xeo."

Xeo hopped from his side into the
middle of the battle field, a fierce look on it's face.

"Geodude, use mega punch!"

"Teleport, then Confusion," Ralts teleported just as Geodude swung at him, reappearing to the left.there was a flash of light and Geodude was knocked back. Before Geodude had a chance to react Xeo fired off two more confusions and Geodude fainted.

"Geodude is unable to battle. The win goes to Ralts!"

Roxanne laughed lightly. "Nice job, I guess we can really get started. You're up, Geodude." She tossed out another Geodude.

"Alright Xeo, Confusion."

"Defense Curl Geodude, then Mega Punch." After using defense curl Geodude floated toward Xeo, aiming a Mega Punch that was dodged. Xeo then hopped back to get some space, preparing to use another attack.

"Magnitude!" Before Xeo could react, the earth rumbled, shaking violently and knocking Xeo off his feet. Just as quickly, Geodude rushed to his fallen form, an scored a direct hit with a Mega Punch, knocking him out.

Rai pulled out his pokeball and recalled Xeo. "You're up Zero."

{No problem. Let's wrap this up quickly} Zero said as he landed in the middle of the arena.

"This could be tough. We're at a type disadvantage here. Let's start this of with a Sonic Boom!"

Zero quickly let loose a Sonic Boom that collided into Geodude, who appeared unfazed by the attack. Three more Sonic Booms later there was no difference.

"Geodude, use Magnitude."

The earth rumbled again but Flygon simply glowed silver and was unaffected.

"Levitate makes ground moves miss," Rai smirked. "Sonicboom!!"

"Defense curl!" Geodude curled into a tight ball before the Sonicboom collided with it.

"Keep it up. Sonicboom!" Flygon kept pounding Geodude who was forced to keep using defense curl. However, even though he had the upper hand, Flygon was quickly loosing steam.

"Finish it! SONICBOOM!"

Flygon's wings glowed briefly before he pushed then forward. There was a shattering sound, like a large window breaking, and a screeching noise before Geodude rolled over, knocked out. Whatever was the cause had happened so fast that it couldn't be seen.

"Geodude is unable to battle. Flygon is the winner!" The announcer cried.

Roxanne returned her Geodude, amusement and excitement written all over her face. "You're good, I'm vet impressed. But you won't beat me. Let's go, Probopass!"

"s***," Rai said to himself as Probopass took the field. "I thought I'd be fighting Nosepass."

"Giga Impact!" Roxanne shouted. Rai, in his distracted state wasn't able to react, and Zero, tired from his battle had no time to dodge. He took the attack head on, and just like that it was over. Rai had lost.

Track watched as Scyther came heading straight towards Squirtle using what looked like a new way to use pursuit. Squirtle was sent flying towards Track and landed a little in front of him. Squirtle got up weakly. Track stared at Squirtle then at Abrax. "Nice move there buddy. But if you think that that was going to take down Squirtle you've got another thing coming." Track then looked at Squirtle who looked very weak. Track thought to himself. "Okay. It looks like Squirtle can't handle another hit. What am I going to do. Oh wait. I remember something my dad told me about Squirtles ability. Was it. Oh yeah." Track smiled then started talking to Abrax. "Okay let's see what you really got. Give me everything you got."

Only three hours north. That was a lot closer then Shimon had expected it to be. Looks like Mithran's teleportation took them farther then he had thought. Speaking of Mithran, it was currently hovering behind The Scizor and Roy. To the part about taking on Brock, he merely scoffed and said that sticking with only one type of Pokemon would be his downfall. Then the two of them ran off to the cave and Roy asked if Shimon's Pokemon was in there. "Nope. And now you disappear." And then Mithran used his teleportation on Roy and his Scizor, taking them as far as the Viridian Pokemon Center, but no farther, after which Shimon began walking to Pewter city with Mithran and Blaze following after him.

"What Where am I?" The last thing Roy remembered was standing in front of a cave then the next thing he knew he seen a flash of light and the cave was gone standing in its place was a Pokemon Center. Walking into the Pokemon Center Roy recognized the woman behind the counter. "Nurse Joy, wait does that mean I'm back in Pewter City."
"No you're in Viridian City, you must be talking about my sister Nurse Joy who runs the Pewter City Pokemon Center." Nurse Joy said with a smile on her face. A bewildered face on Roy realizing that this wasn't the same town. "Hey Nurse Joy how long of a journey is it from here to Pallet Town?"
"Well it's about a days journey from here depending on how fast you walk. Why don't you stay here for the night and you can continue in the morning."
"That sounds like a plan to me, oh do you have a phone I can use I need to call Professor Oak." Nurse Joy pointed over to the east wall "Thank you." Roy exclaimed. "Chansey can you get a room ready for our guest?" Nurse Joy asked a Chansey that walked into the front room. The Chansey turned around with a smile and walked out of the room.
Riing. Riing. Riing. "Hello, this is Professor Oak."
"Oh sorry Professor did I wake you up, My name is Roy and I should be arriving tomorrow sometime to start my journey."
"Ah yes Brock called and said something like that. But I'm sorry Roy we don't have any starting Pokemon right now, I can still give you a poketex and some pokeballs."
"Thats alright I already have Scizor with me." Roy said as he grabbed Scizor.
"Alright if its okay with you i'll see you tomorrow then. Bye"
"Bye" the screen with the Professor's face went black "Alright the Sciz lets get to bed." the two walked into the hallway towards there room.

Gina left the Tower ablaze, as Trina had learned Dragonbreath. She jumped from the burning building from Latias. She touched ground, but then tumbled. She shook her head. Lucifer used some Psyche to start the flame's extinguishing. "Now, Lucifer. You must sit this one out." He nodded. She started a novel with thoughts she had: "Peering the head around, the psychotic monster once known as Handver, felt his paw slash down the human. Indeed, the Growlithe had lost his mind, and decided to be smart, and hood thyself. His co-hort, the Cubone, hadn't tried yet, a yellow man he was. But through threats, he must, or catch the claws of fate on his sniveling throat." She closed the notes, and held the Pokeballs.

As she traversed through the Gym, she fell numerous times. She saw the trainers laughing, but their faces were zipped shut by the Pokemon taking them down. Trina wrapping down a Pidgey into eternity in a fall(Thankfully, they called that a draw as they didn't want to kill his pokemon.), Latias pinning a Hoothoot. They were knocked to the ground. She kept the story going: "The Growlithe turned back into a Human himself. He returned to his quiet mornings as a cobbler. He felt his wife's lips speak the words of questioning, but he just pushed his to them. He hoped his form wouldn't dare try execute his beloved." She smiled.

Archived