My Zombie Card

Yankee

Hello all, I have made another card, and I would like to know what you all think of it. Any help would be much apreciated ^_^

158164y.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Treat this card as an Equip Card, and equip it to the selected monster. When the equipped card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to the controller of the card's opponent's Life Points. As long as the equipped monster remains face-up on the field, decrease its ATK by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. When the equipped monster is destroyed, treat this card's ATK as half the original ATK of the equipped monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

Holo version:

ipb8f6.jpg

Thank you very much for looking ^_^

Credit goes to me for fixing the OCG.

Nice card Yankee! But maybe' date=' you should ask YCMaker to change the 07 to 08... 0.o

8.4/10

[/quote']

lol, sry, but I actually got Bhim to help XD

And, well, i'm keeping the name at Yankeefan07, cus that was the year I became a fan of the yankees so much, i'll find a way to make fun you your team, no matter how good they are XD

I LOVE THE YANKEES! ALL OTHER TEAMS MUST DIE! XD

p.s. Don't post anymore' date=' I don't want you to leave! XD

[/quote']

Thanks for the rate guys ^_^

As for me leaving, I may or may not, depending on 2 things, 1, if the DA radicle thing ends, and if my dad doesent take my comp away.

personally im just happy to see you make a card lol...

9/10 i dont see any errors and the picture is near perfect...

Thanks man ^_^

The pic's credit doesent go to me, it goes to whoever submitted that pic in Kazes contest.

And why are you suprised I posted a card?

I have been doing that more nowadays 0_o

BTW, i'm gonn post the holo version of the card, cus I can't in kazes contest >_<

um' date=' I didn't get the pic from Da or anything,in fact, i don't know where it's from, it's from Kazes contest thing =/

Thanks Dj ^_^

[/quote']

That is my pixture!

lol I don't really care, seeing as how I didn't draw it myself.

Nevermind, I didn't know you were in the contest too >>

Good job on the card, 9/10

Archived