More discussions: Dandylion

Wait, when it says "sent to the Graveyard"

Does that only mean the Field?

It really doesn't matter though, I like it.

You can offer it for something, then get 2 tokens that you can tribute (next turn).

Destroyed? 2 tokens

Returned to your hand/deck? Screw it, just summon it next turn, who cares.

Removed from play? You're screwed.

Hmmm, I don't think I offered enough good examples...

whatever, I already said I liked it.

OMFG. THE EFFECT DOES NOT ACTIVATE WHEN GOING FROM DECK TO GRAVEYARD. I think that one of the games had it play that way, and thats why people are questioning basic rules of the game.

Grav, to avoid confusion I will say that we had an argument a month ago, and kids were claiming that you could foolish dandylion for two tokens....

aaaw maan. i want Dandylion now! i rely on gettin big monsters out easily. so if i have BEWD (yes i run BEWD cos its a dragona nd it got 3000 ATK) in my hand and foolish a dandylion' date=' instant BEWD on field yay!

[/quote']

*whisper* next turn, you can't offer for tribute the first turn they're Special Summoned.

sometimes an effect is shortened to allow to put more effect text on the card... and is assumed that the player is smart enough to figure it out that when the card say "once per turn" it means on main phase only...

anyway, let's wait until this card get to TCG officially and we can get an official ruling...

Archived