Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yu: It's the middle of the night though...

DK: I dunno about that nickname... xD Also, sorry. I've gotten apps mixed up. xD I'm thinking your character is N's, the Valkyrie. Lol.

N: He wouldn't really notice it at first, considering how he's been ignoring Darius (Kyng's) calling him "my prince." Once he's out of shock, I don't know how he;ll react, to be honest. xD

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1314154214' post='5465000']
Lunar: She doesn't seem too happy about being Keiz's right hand woman.. Do I see a betrayal in the future? xD
[/quote]

Probably not. She was raised in his presence, so she's attached to him. She just gets annoyed sometimes and leaves XD

DK: YA should tell Kyng about that Orica thing. xD Also... No clue.. Maybe appear where Lunar and Yu are, talking about the horrific fates behold the children if something isn't done and then head off to the store, where me, kyng, etc are at? O_o

Lunar: D*mn... xD

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1314155178' post='5465039']
Hmm...I must do some catch up reading. :3

Everyone, go to Google Images and type in "Orica Dark Magician Girl" and you shall see why I am calling Aisu Orica. Also, against my better judgement, I must order said card off Ebay in order to complete my DM and DMG collection. <_<
[/quote]
:3

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1314155375' post='5465050']
SSD: Lunar may know that, but Luna doesn't... <__< Its unethical to get every bit of information correctly. Just because you know something, doesn't mean your character knows it also.
[/quote]
true enough

Archived