Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-16]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'll be able to get on that early.. Lol. So don't worry too much. I'll probably be more like... 16-20 hours from now, but ya never know. xD Anyways, I'm off! NIGHT! Lol.

Lunar: Thanks. x3 Me too, obv. Lol.

Get some rest people, so we can rock this thing when I get it up and going~ Lol.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1313980270' post='5461350']
Yes you can, DK! Woot! Lol. Alright.. We have a dwarf in this RP now.. xD And DK, I know that's what you're gonna go for, dun deny it. xD[/quote]

Actually, I was thinking of a creature that's more of a mix between a bear, shark, and an octopus.

[spoiler=Something like this.][img]http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/bearsharktopus-blargh-3913_preview.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

But since you want a Dwarf, I'll do a Dwarf...unless I get a better idea.

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1313987404' post='5461605']
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]I have a feeling it'll be quite some while then >_>

[/quote]

You are aware that I have a knack of throwing apps together in roughly five minutes, right?

...maybe I should take this time to read the first post...[/center][/center]

Username: Dwarven King
Character's name: Ferod
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Dwarf! ....nah, just kidding. I'm actually an Angel turned Fallen/Grigori...or however you explain it. Bio will help.
Side: Unknown
[spoiler=Personality:]Ferod is very cautious, but can get irritable when angered. He absolutely despises sitting around doing nothing, but it perfectly fine with waiting. So long as the waiting ends with him doing something. He also has a hate for people who reap the benefits of other people's actions for their own personal gain. However, Ferod tends to be a hypocrite at times when trying to accomplish the "greater good". He is aware of this, but disregards it nonetheless.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]When God first decided to send Angels down to Earth to watch over mankind oh so many years ago, Ferod was originally part of the group. But at the last minute, God decided to have Ferod take on a different position within Heaven. He reluctantly agreed. Eventually, the Angels God sent vanished and mankind began to deteriorate. Ferod quickly went to God and asked him to aid mankind, to lead them off the path of destruction. God refused. He claimed that if mankind wished to forget him and destroy themselves, then so be it. Eventually, mankind became a scarce race, and other races came forward to become dominant giving the world it's divers races seen today. Soon after, Ferod saw signs that these new races were heading down the same path as mankind did. Once again, Ferod wen to God. This time, God claimed these new races knew nothing of him, therefore he had no reasons to aid them. This, combined with the first refusal, infuriated Ferod more than anything. He began pointing out to God all of his flaws and why mankind forgot him in the first place. The continued insults angered God and caused him to banish Ferod from Heaven. Just before Ferod was cast down to Thrae, he threw one final curse at God. He told him that he would make the world a better place...then he would bring him and Heaven down.

A few months after wondering around on Earth doing what little help he could, Ferod ran into the last person he expected to see before him. Death. Death sympathized with Ferod. He too was disappointed in the downfall of mankind because of God's laziness. That, and his realm only contained the souls of deceased humans that neither went to Heaven or Hell. As mankind slowly vanished, so did his realm. Soon, the egotistic God would be able to take over. Death would not allow that. And so, he and Ferod teamed up. They made plans of their own. First, they would aid all the races in existence along with bringing mankind back and making a better world. Then, from there, they would take over Heaven. To help with this, Death taught Ferod everything he knew and sent him back to Thrae, to do what he could. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://b.pcc4.fubar.com/54/15/3265145/2400251047.jpg[/img]

(he hides his wings with a bit of magic and a black trench coat)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:]
Primary: Two, twin Katanas
Secondary: M16 Viper...Ferod's favorite long-distance weapon.
Misc.: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
Flying (wings)
Magic:
Darkness - Can surround a small area with utter Darkness
Black Weapons - Can pull any type of blade imaginable from his own shadow. Drastically drains his energy and only used with needed, like surrounded by lots of enemies.
Skeletal Summon - Summons three Skeletal Warriors from Death's Domain.
Dark Summon - Summons three Shadow Demons from the pits of Hell. Leaves him weakened and nearly passed out.
Deathly Summon - Summons Death himself. Can only be used THREE times.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Misc. Info:]
Ferod is in possession of ONE Death Coin. A Death Coin may only be used ONCE. When Ferod dies, he may give Death the Death Coin, and in return Death will bring him back from the dead. The Death Coin was given to him by Death himself in hopes that it will help keep their plans on track.[/spoiler]

Hope it's ok. :<

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1314023315' post='5462197']
Oh that's lovely, my app was copied over, so now I have to restart it,... lovely.
[/quote]

The horror!!!!!!!!! D:

By the way, when you get back, could you explain this RP? From what I gathered, some unknown guy is coming to claim the throne. :<

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1314025929' post='5462309']
You didn't pay very good attention.
[/quote]

It was like 6 this morning...I had just woken up JUST so I could take my siblings to school, and I read it as best as I could so that I could make my app. All I remember reading was that the King died, the right hand man (or was it left?) took over and killed the oracle (or was it prophet?) before anyone heard of the prophecy. Now the King's unknown son is...21...ish, and is trying to claim the throne from the tyrant who rules with an iron fist.

How did I do? Hit and miss?

[quote name='~N~' timestamp='1314030734' post='5462493']
There doesn't need to be any rebellions you know. I imagine a rebellion would involve Alliaster and everyone on his side storming the castle.
[/quote]

We have weapons...and an evil tyrant...I foresee some fighting.

Also...2 reps/likes to whoever tells me where this quote is from.

"To be completely frank, I hate them."
"Woof."

Archived