Dragon Mages! Finished, Lock please

LiquidDJ11

Allright time for some magic dragons!

Deadline to enter is 25st of August, so hurry!

POT:425 pts

[spoiler=Rules] Regular YCM rules apply, 8 contestants max

[spoiler=Must Read! Topic] Create a Dragon monster with a effect that it is also treated as a spellcaster type monster. Be creative! Synchros and Fusions are fine, no Xyz or Ritual

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st place 60% of pot and 2 likes

2nd place 30% of pot 1 like

3rd place 10% of pot

Advance Apology for the delay, the site wouldnt load, deadline is now the 25th, i am working on the judging as i type

Contestants

1 Sage of Dreams

2 WolfFan16

3 toonbob20

4 Wyren

5 NineBreaker

You can still donate!

Donations (i didn't expect that much... thank you)

Wyren 125 pts 1 like

Sage of Dreams 300 pts 3 likes

Guest Sage of Dreams

Hope you enjoy it.

393677.jpg

1 Spellcaster-type tuner+ 1 or more non-tuner Dragon monster(s)

This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-type. Cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card returns to the Extra Deck in the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Place Spell Counters on it equal to the amount of Synchro Material used to summon it (max 5). This card's ATK is equal to the amount of Spell Counters on it x1000. When this card destroys a monster by battle: inflict damage equal to the amount of Spell Counters on this card to your opponent x500. Once per turn: you can remove a Spell Counter from this card to negate the Special Summon of a monster and destroy it. If this card has no Spell Counters: destroy it.

I should also add this custom-tailored support card.

393677.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banishing 1 DARK monster in your graveyard. If this card was Special Summoned that way, you can pay 1000 Life Points to increase this card's level to the level of the banished monster. If this card was used as a Synchro Material for a Spellcaster-type Synchro Monster, place 1 Spell Counter on it. You can remove a Spell Counter from that card to negate a card effect that specifically targets the card and destroy it.

Im in with this card:

225556.jpg

LORE:

This Card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard When there is a Face-up "Dark Magician" on your side of the Field. This card is treated as a Spellcaster type monster when face up on the field. By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 Spellcaster type Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. A monster Summoned this way can not be destroyed by Spell or monster effects.

Here's my card.

[spoiler=Sorran, The Shadow Arts Dragon]

220858.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster may only be Special summoned by banishing 5 DARK type monsters in your graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned add one Shadow Counter (max 1) on it. You may remove a Shadow Counter from this card to take control of target monster your opponent controls. Switch the targeted monster to Attack position. You may not use the monsters effect. During the turn you take control a monster this way, you may only attack with the monster. The monster deals piercing damage. During your end phase tribute the targeted monster. Whenever this card is targeted by a spell, trap, or monster effect, it is treated like a Spellcaster type monster until the end of the turn.

Im in with this card:

225556.jpg

LORE:

This Card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard When there is a Face-up "Dark Magician" on your side of the Field. This card is treated as a Spellcaster type monster when face up on the field. By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 Spellcaster type Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. A monster Summoned this way can not be destroyed by Spell or monster effects.

Great minds think alike? While the effects are very different mine also has something to do with the Dark Magician.

fazalt1.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as SpellCaster-Type. Select 1 Spell Card on Field activate one of the following effects based on the type of the Spell card.

*Field: This card gains 200 ATK.

*Equip: Equip that card to this card.

*Quick-Play gain 500 Life Points

When you take Battle Damage, draw 1 card, if that card is a Spell card; activate one of the following effects based on the type of the Spell card.

*Field Destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.

*Equip: Destroy 1 card on the field.

*Quick Play: Inflict 500 Damage to your opponent.

My entry:

[spoiler=Black Bible Dragon] 465695.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] While this card is face up on the field its Type is also treated as Spellcaster. If you Tribute Summon this monster by using a "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl", increase this monster's attack and defense by 1000 points. If this card is Tributed for the summon of a "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl", the summoned monster is unaffected by your opponent's trap cards.

oh my gawd ive been unable to log in due to the page timing out. i apologize, and let me get your cards in

oh yes and as there is no entry fee, i will need donations of any size, 100 or more and i will "like" you

if nobody donates, no prize money

Still accepting 2 more entries by the 25th

allright

deadline is up.

postung results now. if you dont like my descision, sorry

(this rating system will be used for all future contests maybe with pictures if needed)

Name/////////////////////// OGC/////////////Creativity///////////In Duel Use///////// Total

Sage Of Dreams//////////10/10//////////////8.9/10////////////////18/20///////////// 36.9/40

WolfFan16///////////////////8/10///////////////7.5/10////////////////16/20/////////////31.5/40

Toonbob20///////////////// 9/10////////////////7/10//////////////////18/20//////////////34/40

Wyren/////////////////////// 9.5/10/////////////8.5/10/////////////////19/20//////////// 37/40

Nine Breaker///////////////9.5/10/////////////9.5/10////////////////18.5/20///////////37.5/40

Winners. Wow all cards were good, but when theres good, theres gooder.

New contest starting soon.

1st Nine Breaker 2 likes 255 pts

2nd Wyren pot 1 like 127.5 pts

3rd Sage of Dreams 42.5 pts

i can no longer like today, i will have to like later

Archived