The Advanced List - Do you like it?

Do you like the Advanced List?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like the Advanced List?

• Hell No!
    • Hell Yeah!

I don't know if this has been posted before...sorry if it has.

I heard about the advanced list and decided to check it out since I found my old Yu-gi-oh! cards. I have a yata-garasu based deck and pretty much kicked everyones butt with it but it really sucks that it's banned. I sort of am starting to hate the advanced list but what can you do? I have all 5 exodia pieces but I was just wanting to get some opinions and ideas for a new deck. Seems like they just like making the game harder and harder >.<

Banlist gets rid of cards that are incredibly overpowered (even though it misses some cards won't say any names *coughgorzcough*)

The banlist isn't the best in the world, and don't expect it to get better any time soon. The banlist creators aren't exactly the most competitive minded people in the world.

Banlist gets rid of cards that are incredibly overpowered (even though it misses some cards won't say any names *coughgorzcough*)

The banlist isn't the best in the world' date=' and don't expect it to get better any time soon. The banlist creators aren't exactly the most competitive minded people in the world.

[/quote']

They need people from the higher levels of play, (best example would be Judges who can t:128 at SJC) to make these lists so that they don't s*ck. That, or the people who make them need to learn about the competitive play.

p.s. Do we know what the new SJC card is yet? Is it Gorz?

FTK Elma was so f*cking ridiculous' date=' don't even go there.

We have the ban list for a reason. Read Orochi's post, he is correct, except that he missed Explosion FTK.

[/quote']

sorry to miss that... i want to add that if it weren't for ban list, exodia decks would become the ultimate CC deck...

Archived