Best CardMaker Award!

Dark Supreme

[align=center]*Okay, I have a little suggestion to see you actually is the best Card Maker on the forum*

*I want this to be Official that is why i posted it*

*Now this is how this would work, each month, there would be a contest, in the first week only. In that contest you need to submit a card you made the month that those awards are run in. You have to post the card and a thread to where you first posted it, if you did not post a thread then okay*

*All cards in that contest have to be realistic. Also, the judges would be good ones like, Kaze, Bhim, Dj-Osiris...etc. There would also be a prize for the winner like 1 Rep or something not much becasue the title is enough*

*Now to the Title, the winner would join a User-Group called the Best Card Maker - (Jan, Feb, March..etc), now that group will contain winners of each month, if a person won twice, then he would be changed to the User-Group of the second winning month*

*Also, there would be a thread called the Hall of Honors, that thread will always remain locked, but would have the name of the winners of each month and how many times they have won the awards*

*That would be easy to keep Track of*

*Please Comment and give suggestions on how to improve this*

*Supreme's Suggestion - Best CardMaker Award!*

*Add this to your sig if you support*

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=27609]*Supreme's Suggestion - Best CardMaker Award!*[/url]

[/align]

Archived