New card, Cyber Doom Dragon XD All HAIL THE CYBER DRAGONS!

Yankee

I'm so very uncertain about this card, I just feel that it just not my best, but thats for you all to judge, pease post and tell me what to do ^_^

205p9hw.jpg

If your opponent has 3 or more monsters on their field, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. When your opponent Tribute Summons a monster, increase the ATK of this card by 100 for every card tributed by your opponent. During battle between this card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than this cards ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Oh, and the picture coe from Yamer on DA, here is the link, please give him credit. All I did was holo it ^_^

:Digital Doom:

Thanks' date=' I only hope more people will post, I actually found 1 thread of mine tha go 0 posts on it 0_o

[/quote']

I also posted a thread earlier today and found that 5 hours later i had had no posts, i meen why did 24 people view this post but only i have posted?

my latest pack post had almost a hundred views but no posts in over a day until i updated it today with the "not my art" disclaimer. now it has several posts.

anyway, i like the card, and the pic ^_^

Erm, well here's my two cents:

Cateegory: Comment Current Score:

Picture: Brilliant!!! 10/10

Effect *first half* The tributing part is a bit slow to react but not bad... 9.4/10

2nd half: This just ruined it for me. You had the picture, the card, the attention and just threw in trample. Makes me a sad panda :( 8.8/10

OCG: Per usual, perfect. 9.1/10

More comments: An all together great card but you could've worked out more for the last effect.

Final Grade: 9.1/10

9.1/10 x10 = 91/10 B+,

Aw missed it by two points. First half of effect and the picture did it for you.

Guest JoshIcy

umm.. there is a mod on a forum i go to, her name is brilliancy..... you just took her name and pounded it into the ground...

great card... 10/10 cuz i know you ~sorta~

Erm' date=' well here's my two cents:

Effect *first half* The tributing part is a bit slow to react but not bad... 9.4/10

2nd half: This just ruined it for me. You had the picture, the card, the attention and just threw in trample. Makes me a sad panda :( 8.8/10

More comments: An all together great card but you could've worked out more for the last effect.

9.1/10 x10 = 91/10 B+,

Aw missed it by two points. First half of effect and the picture did it for you.

[/quote']

Sweet, a mini review! Really? The trample was a bad idea? Oh well, thanks alot man ^_^

Thank you all for your comments, I really do apriciate it ^_^

BTW, ALL HAIL THE CYBER DRAGONS!

Erm' date=' well here's my two cents:

9.1/10 x10 = 91/10 B+,

[/quote']

Sweet, a mini review! Really? The trample was a bad idea? Oh well, thanks alot man ^_^

Thank you all for your comments, I really do apriciate it ^_^

BTW, ALL HAIL THE CYBER DRAGONS!

trample? you play magic yankee??

Archived