Card Contest 28/01/07 - Hybrid Trap/Monster Cards

Danilus

Yes the contest is back you know the drill, and I expect more people to be involved in this contest this time.

Rules

1. TWO cards per entry, per person.

2. Entries will be based on playability, creativity and art.

3. Every card must be filled in to the standards in this forum.

The winner will be awarded with 50 points and +1 Reputation Point From Myself

Todays Theme: Hybrid Trap/Monster Cards!

Contest Closes: Contest Closed

Happy Card Making! 8)

Hybrid means a mixture of something, in this case its a mixture of a trap and a monster

Monster/Trap Hybrid cards are few and far between in Yu-Gi-Oh some examples are:

4dxs3yb.jpg

Stronghold the Moving Fortress

Set: SD10-EN031

After activatation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000). (This card is still treated as a Trap Card.) While "Green Gadget", "Red Gadget", and "Yellow Gadget" are all face-up on your side of the field, the ATK of this card becomes 3000.

2wr2pfa.jpg

Metal Reflect Slime

Set: (Promo) VB5-002 (Japan Only)

This card becomes a monster card (Water/Aqua/Level 10/Attk 0/Def 3000) when activated and summoned into the monster zone in defense mode. This card can not attack. (This card to be used as a trap card.)

Easy. For I shall make another card in my Abaddon set :twisted:

Here it is:

ADESCENT.jpg

This card can only be activated in a chain with "Suffering - The Child" being destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Lost Soldier Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1900/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field. When it destroys a monster as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Lost Soldier Token" to your side of the field in face-up ATK position. When any of your "Lost Soldier" tokens destroy a monster as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Lost Soldier Token" to your opponent's side of the field in face-up ATK position. "Lost Soldier Token"s can be sent to your Graveyard, but only 1 can be in it at one time.

Archived