LiquidDJ11

Ok as im a fan of the trap heavy deck, i need a monster that would effectively stop some traps and maybe turn the tides.

[spoiler=Rules] 25 pt entry fee (if you dont know how, go to points, select quick donate and type in my name.) 12 entries max; regular YCM rules apply. any donations accepted. 200 or more gets a free like.

[spoiler=The Card] Create a (original) effect, spirit, Synchro, Fusion or tuner monster of any type and attribute that would effectively negate and/or destroy or banish trap cards in any way imaginable. Goal is to stop a trap heavy deck. No Xyz, Ritual and of course vanilla.

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st place: 60% of pot 3 likes.

2nd place: 35% of pot 2 likes

3rd place: 1 like

POT: 375

allright we are ready to begin!

Contestants / means has not officially been accepted.

1 ClayCarmine

2 Syns

3 Bahamut ZERO

4 jad2342

5 SonGokuRULES

Syns your free like has been given, thank you for your donation.

um baha i dont no if you are joking but the card must be a original as stated. Jizno is a good trap negater, but it must be a original. and you must pay the entry fee. lol

Oh alright, I'll get round to a proper entry in a bit. Points on the way anyway.

Yes, it was a joke. Points sent now, was unable to straight away as site went down whilst I was posting. Card will be up shortly, going to watch ZEXAl first, and have a think about it.

must be a monster lol read the rules and stuff, also not accepting cards yet

Not doing very well am I? Let's try this again then. I know you're not accepting cards yet but I can never garuntee when I'll next be online, so I'll just leave this here.

It's been designed with ZEXAL very much in mind, if you couldn't tell.

258150hn.jpg

Lore: When your opponent activates a Trap Card: Special Summon this card in face up Attack Position, and negate the activation of your opponents Trap Card and destroy it. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Archived