Forbidden Cards: What If?

Okay. Imagine the guys in charge of the OCG/TCG rules have been taking tons of drugs (which is probably the only way this would actually happen in real life) and they decided that instead of the forbidden section on the banlist being totally off limit in your deck, you would be allowed just one card from that whole forbidden section in your deck. (Limited and Semi-Limited stay as is)

What deck would you start running, what card would you include from the forbidden section of the banlist in it and why?

Chaos Emperor Dragon

That one card that switches your Deck with your Grave.

Or if I didn't want to completely change my deck

Monster Reborn/Pot of Greed/Change of Heart

(I don't exactly remember all the cards on the ban list, so those are just then answers off the top of my head)

If your opponent has 3 or more S/Ts without any answer to Heavy Storm, he needs to learn to play. The same principle applies to Duster.

If your opponent over-extends and has more than 3 monsters on the field without an answer to Lightning Vortex, he needs to learn to play. The same priniciple applies to Raigeki... and if he has 2 or 3 set, he needs to remember that NoC is at 2.

If you have access to a banned card and burn it on Raigeki/Duster you need to rethink your strategy, we already have viable alternatives to those 2.

Archived