..Burning Black Heavens.. [OOC/Not Accepting/Started/PG16]

Lunar Origins

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=App]
Player Username: Raine

Character Name: Cecil Seraphim

Appearance: Cecil is a very handsome looking individual, an asset in his profession. His flowing long silver hair and narrow crystal blue eyes are both ones of experience and pain. His body is not muscular but not weak or out of shape, an average fitness. Unlike some, he is not particularly proud of his wings and hids him under his loose cloth which somewhat resemble the formal dress of imperialistic China only are distinctly white. His right hand is always gloved, he has never revealed the reason nor his hand underneath it.

Personality: Cecil is laid back, and logical. He plays people like pieces however does not prevent himself from becoming attached. His awkward and forward behavior may seem strange but his charisma over comes that. Only his up-beat and sadistic attitude match the odd social habits, he'll worry about you like an over-protective mother then threaten to tear off your arm by slicing up each layer of skin one by one. In heart, he is well meaning. His limited circle of friends are very important to him, but is ruthless to those outside that circle. So

History: Cecil was formerly an informant for various organizations ranging from law enforcement to drug cartels. Nicknamed, The Grey Jester, his became relatively famous in certain circles for his limitless connections and generous deals. His business of trading infomation for information and selling it twice to keep up to date and make a living. However as of late, he has begun to disappear. Cecil no long found meaning in his work and after blowing the remaining savings in gambling he found the offer of the Lyla. Something that peaked his interest.

Added Information (optional): Cecil is an addictive gambler who's results favor the goal. He has an odd nag for winning when he is motivated and losing terribly when not. And an addictive love for all things cute.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1315768205' post='5507651']
[spoiler=App]
Player Username: Raine

Character Name: Cecil Seraphim

Appearance: Cecil is a very handsome looking individual, an asset in his profession. His flowing long silver hair and narrow crystal blue eyes are both ones of experience and pain. His body is not muscular but not weak or out of shape, an average fitness. Unlike some, he is not particularly proud of his wings and hids him under his loose cloth which somewhat resemble the formal dress of imperialistic China only are distinctly white. His right hand is always gloved, he has never revealed the reason nor his hand underneath it.

Personality: Cecil is laid back, and logical. He plays people like pieces however does not prevent himself from becoming attached. His awkward and forward behavior may seem strange but his charisma over comes that. Only his up-beat and sadistic attitude match the odd social habits, he'll worry about you like an over-protective mother then threaten to tear off your arm by slicing up each layer of skin one by one. In heart, he is well meaning. His limited circle of friends are very important to him, but is ruthless to those outside that circle. So

History: Cecil was formerly an informant for various organizations ranging from law enforcement to drug cartels. Nicknamed, The Grey Jester, his became relatively famous in certain circles for his limitless connections and generous deals. His business of trading infomation for information and selling it twice to keep up to date and make a living. However as of late, he has begun to disappear. Cecil no long found meaning in his work and after blowing the remaining savings in gambling he found the offer of the Lyla. Something that peaked his interest.

Added Information (optional): Cecil is an addictive gambler who's results favor the goal. He has an odd nag for winning when he is motivated and losing terribly when not. And an addictive love for all things cute.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Application accepted!

Sorry, I was taking the transmission out of my car :3

I'll start work on the IC thread.

IC is up! GOGOGOGOGO.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1315779679' post='5508148']
I like the inclusion of a chess room. Now my character has a room to stay in 24/7. /sarcasm Lol, love how it's between the cannons.

Are the balloons carrying the ship, there for show, or signify the dock? Just gonna assume the prior.
[/quote]

The deck is... well, the outside portion of the ship. The 'balloon' is what keeps the ship afloat among the clouds- don't worry, it's nearly impossible to pop :D

The chess room isn't so much of a 'chess' room as it is a gambling room. It has a single roulette table and two or three slot machines along with a few chess boards. The water storage room is also the place where the AC unit is. He's also built a contraption that gathers water from clouds as they pass them by, so water is not a real issue when flying. The ship is propelled by a few propellers, which can be powered by either a footpedal in the cockpit or powered by steam.

If I was any good I'd draw up the ship in all of its glory XD

[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1315780041' post='5508179']

The deck is... well, the outside portion of the ship. The 'balloon' is what keeps the ship afloat among the clouds- don't worry, it's nearly impossible to pop :D

The chess room isn't so much of a 'chess' room as it is a gambling room. It has a single roulette table and two or three slot machines along with a few chess boards. The water storage room is also the place where the AC unit is. He's also built a contraption that gathers water from clouds as they pass them by, so water is not a real issue when flying. The ship is propelled by a few propellers, which can be powered by either a footpedal in the cockpit or powered by steam.

[/quote]
Can the gambling room have a blackjack table? I never lose. *sunglasses and cigar*

[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1315780041' post='5508179']

The [b]chess room isn't so much of a 'chess' room as it is a gambling room[/b]. It has a single roulette table and two or three slot machines along with a few chess boards. The water storage room is also the place where the AC unit is. He's also built a contraption that gathers water from clouds as they pass them by, so water is not a real issue when flying. The ship is propelled by a few propellers, which can be powered by either a footpedal in the cockpit or powered by steam.

[/quote]
Fine :[font=times new roman,times,serif]I[/font] I'll still play chess if I get the chance. (that'll be an interesting exchange) Wait, he has slot machines? Wouldn't it just make sense to have a table for poker, unless this ship is also a sky-cruise ship (could you imagine *cough*hindenburg*cough*; this ship isn't inflammable is it?)

There's a level that's just machines, right? I'm assuming so, like where the boiler is kept.

If you want someone to draw a map, I can do that. Random fictional maps are what I do in my free time.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1315780576' post='5508224']
Fine :[font=times new roman,times,serif]I[/font] I'll still play chess if I get the chance. (that'll be an interesting exchange) Wait, he has slot machines? Wouldn't it just make sense to have a table for poker, unless this ship is also a sky-cruise ship (could you imagine *cough*hindenburg*cough*; this ship isn't inflammable is it?)

There's a level that's just machines, right? I'm assuming so, like where the boiler is kept.

If you want someone to draw a map, I can do that. Random fictional maps are what I do in my free time.
[/quote]

Ohh, that would be quite nice. Most of the important machinery is located in the engine room, cannon rooms, and the water storage rooms- all pipes start in the water room. The 'chess' room is just for leisure; the chess tables fold out to become something like a poker table.

I was looking at the map like it was a top-down view, poor me.

I'll try to draw a map and put it up here tonight or tomorrow afternoon. (hopefully earlier than later, I'm assuming) When it's up, you can comment, make me change stuff as you see fit. etc. etc.

[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1315825618' post='5509345']
Yeah, I probably won't be able to get on during the week as much either, and that applies even more to Tuesday and Thursday as I have Soccer/Football or whatever you want to call it.

Also, the fifth spot for the crew will be filled by an NPC Avien. Just wanted to make sure everybody knew that.
[/quote]
Well that made sense seeing as one of us was already an assistant.

Archived