Yu-Gi-Oh: Timewarp Season 1

Yogg-Saron

Characters:

Name:Lu Wang

Deck:Beasts Rampage

Bio:A young man of Asian descent. This mysterious teen is the star of the show!

Name:Mrs. Wang

Deck:Fairy

Bio:Lu Wang's mother. She may be a mom but she sure can duel!

Name:Noph Exile

Deck: Gravekeppers

Bio:Bad guy. He hangs around the town graveyard all the time

Name:Debbie Watson

Deck: Heavy Artillary

Bio:Likes Exile (Noph Exile). But Lu likes her. She has a bad temper

Name:Bull Nick

Deck:Beatdown

Bio:Card shop owner. Deck can pack quite a punch........if he ever used it.

Name:Mr. Watson

Deck:Mouse

Bio:Debbie's dad. Likes Mrs. Wang

Name:Hemphrey Thomas (Thomas)

Deck:Weak

Bio:This is a new kid in town. He hasnt quite built up a "good" deck yet though.

Name:Lil' Raptor

Deck:Dinosaur

Bio:Rex Raptor's son

Name:Worm Underwood

Deck:Insect

Bio:Wevil Underwood's son

Will add more as the story progresses....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: When duty calls

As the story unfolds you see a beautiful sunrise over the mountains.

"Yawnnnnnn", Lu says weirly "w--wa--wait. Todays when the competition to go on to the regional is at the card shop." He quickly gets on his cloths and grabs his deck. While he is going out of the house door his mother stops him "Now were do you think your going. Hmmm," sneered Mrs. Wang. "I am going to the Yu-Gi-Oh competition at the card shop," Lu sneered back."Your going to make me be late mom." "Young man when I told you no more dealing with that Yu-Gi.....whatever you called it until I see you doing something recreational. I dont want you coped up all summer playing that card game. Now if I catch you at the card shop you can say bye bye to all the cards in your room" "But mom..." Lu begged "But nothing you will not go to that card shop and thats final" Mrs. Wang yelled "Yes mother"Lu said sadly.

After this Lu was walking through downtown. He could here the kids laughing and having a good time in the card shop.

Suddenly he heard something behind him. He turned around quickly and was startled "Oh hey Bull" Lu said in a soft voice. "Whats wrong Lu?"Bull asked. "Nothing its just im not allowed in your card shop anymore because my mom says I need to do something "recreational". "Hmm....bummer" Bull said "well im not really the one to do this but since it is getting a little hetic in there I thought I would duel someone. Are you up for it?" "Sure!" Lu said loudly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lu's LP=4000

Bull's LP=4000

Let the duel begin!

Lu goes first:

Okay I lay 2 facedowns. Now I play one defence position monster and end my turn

Bull's Turn:

I draw then I play Nobleman of Crossout wich lets me remove your facedown monster from the duel and also if it has a flip effect you have to remove all copys of that monster from your deck. Ah it seems it is just a D. D. Trainer. Well now I play Vorse Raider [1900/1200] in attack mode and attack your LP directly.

Lu:Not so fast I activate my trap Mirror Force wich destroys your Vorse Raider

Bull:Grrr....I lay one face down and end my turn

Lu draws:I activate the spell card Pot of Greed now I play Reactor Effect wich allows me to pick one card from your hand and discard it and if it is a monster I can special summon it to my side of the field.

Bull: I activate my face down card Awakening wich allows me to negate Reactor Effect.

Lu: Rats....Okay I play Gene - Warped Warwolf in attack mode [2000/100] and attack you directly and end my turn

Bull LP=2000

Bull:Aww man.......I play Raigeki wich destroys your Gene - Warped Warwolf and now I activate my trap Call of the Haunted and take my Vorse Raider now I attack you directly and play a face down I end my turn.

Lu Lp=2100

Lu:Okay I activate Graceful Charity wich allows me to draw 3 cards and discard 2 now I play monster reborn to take my Buster Blader from the graveyard to the field and now I attack your Vorse Raider and I end my turn.

Bull LP=1300

Bull: Alright I draw then I activate my trap Jar of Greed wich allows me to draw one card. Now I play Thousand Eyes Idol

Lu:Phh..whats that going to do haha

Bull:Its going to do this I activate a spell card called Creature Swap wich swaps our monsters now I attak Thousand Eyes Idol with Buster Blader..........

To be continued.....

continued

Bull: Okay Buster Blader attack Thousand Eyes Idol.........

Lu: Not so fast I activate Raigeki Break wich by discarding one card from my hand I can destroy Buster Blader.......

Bull: Grr......It cant end like this I end my turn

Lu:Alright I summon another Gene - Warped Warwolf from my hand and attack you directly........

Bull falls back and Lu helps him up

Bull:That was a good duel Lu you have learned alot since moving here

Lu:Th-thank you

Bull: Sure thing also if your not allowed in the card shop I figured I might as well do this for you

Bull hands Lu a box of yugioh packs

Lu:OMG!!! Thank you so much Bull

Bull: Your welcome besides yugioh has been getting less and less popular in this town pretty soon it will all be away and in our history

Lu: Geez....hope that never happens

Bull: Alot of people hope for stuff but usually never get it

Lu: Okay........I better get going my moms probally wondering were I am by now.

Bull: See ya

Lu: Bye

Lu is walking past the card shop when suddenly the door of the shop opens and bonks Lu on the head. Lu gets knocked out.

Kid........KID!!.........

Lu:Huh.....wh-what happened

Other kid: Im so sorry kid I guesse I should watch if theres someone behind the door next time my names Hemphrey Thomas you can call me Tom

Lu: Oh....Hi Tom

Tom:Im new here and I was just checking out the card shop. I love yugioh

Lu: Wow me to.......well thanks for checking on me Tom but I have to get home quick or my mom is going to kill me

Tom: Me too.....well bye

Lu: Bye hope to see you again

Lu walks in and to his suprise his mom is haveing a duel with a guy :shock: .............

To be continued

continued

Lu: What are you doing mom

Mrs. Wang:Oh Lu you are home early I thou---

Lu: thought I was at the card shop

Mrs. Wang:Yes, were you?

Lu: No m'am I had a duel with the card shop owner though

Mrs. Wang:Sigh. Always caught up in yugioh

Lu: But mom you can not be talking about yugioh when your playing as well

Mrs. Wang:Do not worry about what I do just go to your room I will tell you when supper is ready

Lu: Whatever

Mrs. Wang:Whatever thats what they all say you can never teach them anything

Man: I understand m'am would you like me to leave?

Mrs. Wang: Oh no Mr. Watson dont leave lets do that duel first....

Mr. Watson: Yes m'am.......

Mr.Watson LP=4000

Mrs. Wang LP=4000

Mr. Watson:Ladys first Mrs. Wang

Mrs. Wang: You can call me Lily and how about yourself

Mr. Watson:Just call me Fred

Lily:Okay I draw then lay 2 face downs I then play Dancing Fairy in attack mode and end my turn

Fred:Okay I draw then activate Raigeki wich destroys your Dancing Fairy I lay 2 face downs then set a monster. I end my turn.

Lily:Okay I play Hysteric Fairy then attack your face down.....

Fred:Not so fast I activate Negate Attack.....

Lily: Like that is going to stop me I activate one of my face downs Seven Tools of the Bandit wich negates your negate attack. Continue with the attack......

Fred: You just attacked my Man-Eater Bug now with its effect I destroy your Hysteric Fairy.

Lily:Why must you treat a lady like that I end my turn....

Fred:I draw then activate Shiens Castle of Mist wich is a field card. Now I activate my other face down Ultimate Offering wich lets me do one extra normal summon or set for 500 LP. I summon The Six Samurai - Zanji then activate Ultimate offering to summon The Six Samurai -Irou in attack mode. Now Irou and Zanji attack directly.......

Lily: I activate Waboku wich causes all damage to go to zero....

Fred: Gosh I end my turn...

Lily: I draw then I set a monster your turn....

Fred:Okay I draw then summon The Six Samurai - And it is able to attack directly now Yariza attack directly

Now I attack your face down with Irou and because of its effect it automaticly destroys your card....Now Zanji attack directly.....

Fred LP=3500

Lily LP=2200

Lily:My turn I draw then play Goblin Attack Force and attack your Six Samurai Zanji.....

Fred:I activate his effect if there is another Six Samurai on the field I can target a different Six Samurai and I target Yariza.

Lily:I end my turn

Fred LP=2200

Lily LP=2200

Fred: I draw then play Lightning Blade and equip it to Zanji....I attack with Zanji attack directly.........Nice duel Lily

Lily: I cant believe I lost

Fred: Its okay everbody loses.........

to be continued

continued

Lu:Hey mom can you come up here for a little bit!

Lily:Sure Lu give me one minute! I am so sorry Fred but it looks like you have to leave.

Fred:Yes m'am I understand

Fred leaves and Lily heads up to Lu's room.

Lily:Knock Knock coming in

Lu:Oh hey mom can I ask you something

Lily: Sure sweetie!

Lu: Umm....that guy was he like your.....

Lily: Boyfriend

Lu: Yeah....

Lily: No sweetie he was just an old work buddie there is absolutely no relationship.

Lu: Okay just wondering.....

Lily: Now pumpkin I know its a little tough without a father but do you have a problem with Fred coming over.

Lu: Fred? Thats his name.... why were you two dueling?......but no I have no problem.....

Lily: We were just having a nice duel to talk and catch up.......if you need anything else just yell.

Lu: Yes m'am thanks.

Lily: No problem

As Lu takes a nap he has a dream

Lu:Huh.........were.....am I?

Voice:You are in the forbbiden realm leave immediatly.......

Lu: Who are you?

Voice: None of that matters. NOW LEAVE!!!

Lu: Show yourself!

Voice: No. But if we have a duel and you win I will tell you my identity and tell you how to get out. If you lose however, you will spend all eterinty in the forbidden realm

A duel field appears between Lu and the darkness were the voice is coming from.

Voice: I will let you go first

Lu: Okay I draw. Hmm......I set one monster in defence position and lay 3 face downs and end my turn

Voice: Tsk Tsk such an ametaur move I activate my spell Golden Dragon's Will.

Lu: Wh--what does that do.

Voice: You will find out in 2 turns. But for now I lay one face down and then summon Red Mountain Dragon (1900/1000) and attack your face down.......

Lu: You just destroyed my Simbo's Monkey wich allows me to inflict damage to you for half of the attack of the monster who destroyed this card wich means you get 950 damage to your LP

Voices LP=7050

Voice: Ok I now play 2 face downs and end my turn.

Lu:Okay I draw then remove Simbo's Monkey from play to summon Simbo's Monkey Gaurd [5 stars (200/200)]

Voice:Ha whats that going to do to my Red Mountain Dragon.l

Lu:You will see I activate its effect to discard my entire hand and for every trap that was sent to the Graveyard this monster gains 1000 attack and there was no traps in my hand.

Voice: You just wasted your own effect

Lu: Not neccesarily I activate my face down. Return of the Cards what this card does is allow me to pick cards out of my Deck whos total cards were in my hand at the time I dicared them.....That means I can pick 2 cards out of my deck to add to my hand and I take Greed of the Terrance, and another Greed of the Terrance. Both of wich are traps

Voice: Then that means........

Lu: Yes I use Simbo's Monkey Gaurd's effect and send my 2 cards to my grave. Simbos Monkey Gaurd(2200/200)

Now I attack your Red Mountain Dragon. And end my turn and oh did I foreget about Greed of the Terrance's effect at the end phase of the turn this card is discarded from my hand I can draw 2 cards wich means I can draw 4 cards. Now I officially end.

Voice Lp=6750

Lu Lp=8000

Voice: Finally I was wondering when you would stop blabering.....I activate one of my face downs Dragons Cradle wich allows me to remove 1 monster card from my deck from play for 3 turns and then at the end of the 3 turns I can Special Summon it to the field. I choose Golden Dragon's Gaurd. I then set one monster and end my turn.

Lu: Hmm....I play one face down then summon Servant of Simbo in attack mode (500/1700)

Voice: Phh...another weakling

Lu: Not for long I activate its ability by paying 1000 of my life points I can destroy any monster on the field. And I choose your set monster!

to be continued

continued

Lu: What are you doing mom

Mrs. Wang:Oh Lu you are home early I thou---

Lu: thought I was at the card shop

Mrs. Wang:Yes' date=' were you?

Lu: No m'am I had a duel with the card shop owner though

Mrs. Wang:Sigh. Always caught up in yugioh

Lu: But mom you can not be talking about yugioh when your playing as well

Mrs. Wang:Do not worry about what I do just go to your room I will tell you when supper is ready

Lu: Whatever

Mrs. Wang:Whatever thats what they all say you can never teach them anything

Man: I understand m'am would you like me to leave?

Mrs. Wang: Oh no Mr. Watson dont leave lets do that duel first....

Mr. Watson: Yes m'am.......

Mr.Watson LP=4000

Mrs. Wang LP=4000

Mr. Watson:Ladys first Mrs. Wang

Mrs. Wang: You can call me Lily and how about yourself

Mr. Watson:Just call me Fred

Lily:Okay I draw then lay 2 face downs I then play Dancing Fairy in attack mode and end my turn

Fred:Okay I draw then activate Raigeki wich destroys your Dancing Fairy I lay 2 face downs then set a monster. I end my turn.

[b']Lily:Okay I play Hysteric Fairy then attack your face down.....

Fred:Not so fast I activate Negate Attack.....

Lily: Like that is going to stop me I activate one of my face downs Seven Tools of the Bandit wich negates your negate attack. Continue with the attack......

Fred: You just attacked my Man-Eater Bug now with its effect I destroy your Hysteric Fairy.

Lily:Why must you treat a lady like that I end my turn....

Fred:I draw then activate Shiens Castle of Mist wich is a field card. Now I activate my other face down Ultimate Offering wich lets me do one extra normal summon or set for 500 LP. I summon The Six Samurai - Zanji then activate Ultimate offering to summon The Six Samurai -Irou in attack mode. Now Irou and Zanji attack directly.......

Lily: I activate Waboku wich causes all damage to go to zero....

Fred: Gosh I end my turn...

Lily: I draw then I set a monster your turn....

Fred:Okay I draw then summon The Six Samurai - Yariza And it is able to attack directly now Yariza attack directly

Now I attack your face down with Irou and because of its effect it automaticly destroys your card....Now Zanji attack directly.....

Fred LP=3500

Lily LP=2200[/b]

Lily:My turn I draw then play Goblin Attack Force and attack your Six Samurai Zanji.....

Fred:I activate his effect if there is another Six Samurai on the field I can target a different Six Samurai and I target Yariza.

Lily:I end my turn

Fred LP=2200

Lily LP=2200

Fred: I draw then play Lightning Blade and equip it to Zanji....I attack with Zanji attack directly.........Nice duel Lily

Lily: I cant believe I lost

Fred: Its okay everbody loses.........

to be continued

Ok, you've messed up the LP count. Seven Tools costs 1000 Life Points to activate, plus you didn't subtract for Yariza's attack.

As for the lack of interest people seem to be showing, that's due to the shortness of chapters I think. Try making your chapters three or four times longer, but not more than that, or people will lose interest. K?

Archived